++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 11-27-2007, 08:02 PM   #1876
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Choose Your Cause

THE ALMIGHTY CAUSE, i liked that post brother david because with that scripture AND OF COURSE SEEKING IT SO MUCH IS PLENTIFUL SO MUCH after seeking that scripture u will know HE IS A GOD THAT IS NOT JUST PLENTIFUL In Where I,am Today BUT HE IS PLENTIFUL IN ALL THINGS, well brother there as been times that way to many count in life spirtual and leading and following at the sametime GLORY TO GOD MAKE IT A TESTIMONY this person over here seeking this one over here is nothing but out to get me and knowing HIS PROMISE THAT HE IS THE OVERCOMER OF ALL THINGS what do i do times past when i was in a ocean in deep mire up to my throat and if that was good enough OH JOY BUT HIS JOY SURLEY FOLLOWED come sharks and just biting me AND EVERYTHING FROM ASPECTS of it U KNOW HOW HE PREVAILED MY Friend NO MIRCALE CAME MY ENMIES DID,nt Die To The Left And To The Right Of Me The Ones Who I Loved DID,NT GO ESTRAY FROM HIM GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY he reminded of the wars already won and HE IS UNDER ALL THINGS AND IN THAT OCEANS ROARING WITH SHARKS AND Demons YOU KNOW WHAT CAME UP A ROCK A ROCK SO HIGH AND I COULD NOT MESSURE THE SIZE OF IT to the left Of Me It AROSE TO THE RIGHT OF ME IT AROSE ON TOP OF ME IT AROSE AND UNDER ME IT YEP IT AROSE WITH GOOD REMINDERS THAT I MITE HAVE FORGOT GLORYYYYYYYYYY WITH NEW TWIST THAT BURNS STRONGER THAN ALL THESE THINGS THAT COMPASS US TODAY HE IS JUST THAT WONDERFULL AND I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND ALL THINGS THAT COME NIGH TO THAT ROCK THAT SHOOT PRETEND BULLETS B/c IF THEY NEW THE SIZE OF THAT ROCKS MESSURE THEY WOULD PACK UP UP THEIR WEAPONS AND GO HOME GLORY, and set and think about it somemore WE WITHIN OURSELFS OUR ALWAYS AT CONSTANT BATTLE BUT HE ONLY KNOWETH VICTORY !!! GLORY TO GOD,
Old 11-27-2007, 09:00 PM   #1877
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread

Amen Sis!!!

People who don't know God and the way he works fuss over these things, but you know both God and how he works... The conclusion of the whole matter is, that it is the will and command of the Lord Jesus, that by daily prayers we may get strength to bear us up under our daily troubles, and to arm us against the temptations that attend them, and then let none of these things move us.

You'll find all your everyday human concerns will be met!

Heaven

Old 11-28-2007, 06:12 AM   #1878
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 28th

"Giving thanks."

Giving thanks is more than being thankful to God, it is letting others know of his gracious works so they too can come to know him as Father, Redeemer, and Victorious Lord.

Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done.

1 Chronicles 16:8

Heaven

Old 11-29-2007, 06:31 AM   #1879
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 29th

"The prodigal son."

The prodigal son is a universal story that represents every member of the human race. I can’t fully identify with the prodigal, “riotous living” is foreign to me. But the older brother’s self-righteous attitude? Now that resonates with my spiritual struggle. His sin was perhaps more serious than an out-in-the-open immoral lifestyle. That’s because it was hidden but easy to recognize when it surfaced.

Here are its characteristics: He chose anger instead of acceptance ( Luke 15:28 ). He separated himself and “would not go in” ( v.28 ) . He said to his father, “this son of yours” ( v.30 ) , instead of calling him “my brother.” Clearly, he hadn’t experienced the wonder of grace... So which son represents you?

It was right that we should make merry and be glad, for your brother was dead and is alive again.

Luke 15:32

Heaven

Old 11-29-2007, 09:59 PM   #1880
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Prayer Glorfied

i loved the title of your post you used brother Yes HE SAID UNTO THHESE PEOPLE MANY THINGS GLORY TO GOD , and took his words with him, THE TRUE CHILDREN OF ABRAHAM , who like he we do walketh by faith not by sight GLORY TO GOD AS BELIEVERS we are entlied to THE PROMISE OF ABRAHAM GATHER YOUR THINGS !!!!!!!!HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA im sorry that was inside joke that was shared by me and a friend brother it comes up everytime abraham does Haaaaaaaaaaaaa..... BUT NOTICE how brother HE SPOKE OF THE TRUE CHILDREN OF ABRAHAM He was speaking to these people and unto his seed GLORY TO GOD, john 8, 31,47 Then Said Jesus Unto The Jews Which Believed On Him IF YE CONTINUE in my word then are ye My Discpiles Indeed, AND YE SHALL know the truth and the truth shall make you Free THEY answered him WE BE ABRAHAMS SEED AND WERE NEVER IN BONDAGE TO ANY MAN how sayest thou ye shall be made free AND HE SAID UNTO THEME, VERLIY I SAY UNTO YOU whosoever Commiteth Sin Is The Serveant Of Sin And The Serveant Abideth Not In The House For Ever BUT THE SON ABIDETH FOREVER GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYy YES HE ABIDES We are no longer bound by the law of man Because this man walked in Jordan And walked GALALIE And Soon Was To Be REJECTED IN NAZARETH He Was Just About To Die TO ABIDE TRUTH FOREVER GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYY AND WHASHING ALL SINS AWAY ON HIS WAY TO SET THE CAPTIVES AND ON HIS WAY TO TELL A SINNER A SINNER FOR TODAY YE SHALL BE WITH ME IN PARADISE IF THE SON OF MAN shall Therefore Make You Free YE SHALL BE FREE INDEED I KNOW THAST YE ARE ABRAHAMS SEED, BUT YE seek To Kill Me B/C MY word Hath No Place In You, i speak that which i have seen with my father and ye do That which ye have seen with your father...they Awnsred him And Said ABRAHAM is Our Father JESUS SAID UNTO HIM IF YE WERE THE CHILDREN OF ABRAHAM Ye Would Knoweth The Works Of Abraham But Now Ye Seek To Kill Me A Man Which Hath Told You The Truth Which I Have Heared Of God This Did Not Abraham Ye do the deeds Of Your Father, then said they to him we are not born of fornication we have one father even GOD HE SAID UNTO THEME, IF GOD were Your Father Ye Would Love Me For I Proceeded Forth And Came From God Neither Came I Of Myself But He Sent Me Why Do Ye Not Understand My Speech EVEN BECAUSE ye cannot hear my word, its a great thing to know the prodical son And the words he spoke that By his name all is furfilled GLORY, We dont have to call upon abraham we dont have to Wait upon a moses we dont have to be bound by relgion , HE is the corner stone!!!
Old 11-30-2007, 06:09 AM   #1881
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 30th

"Live holy and godly lives."

Holiness is that forgotten character virtue that is the Christian's reflection of God, his or her holy and righteous Father. In a day of cheap grace, when anything goes just as long as we want to be buddies with Jesus, Peter's words should shock us into reverence... The commitment in life to set our lives apart from the evil and sludge that defiles our hearts and to offer our bodies, hearts, and minds to do his will and reflect his character.

The day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives.

2 Peter 3:10-11

Heaven

Old 12-01-2007, 10:59 AM   #1882
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 1st

"God’s Word is like refreshing rain."

Okay... Which of the following quotes are in the Bible?

1. Cleanliness is next to godliness.
2. God helps those who help themselves.
3. Confession is good for the soul.
4. Man is born to trouble, as the sparks fly upward.
5. Money is the root of all evil.
6. Honesty is the best policy.

Believe it or not, only one of those quotes is found in the Bible. The fourth one is from Job 5:7.

We don’t need to feel guilty if we don’t read the Bible as much as we should. But consider with me reading it through at least once this coming year... not so that we can answer some trick questions about it, but because it was given to us by God and is profitable for our spiritual growth.

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God.

2 Timothy 3:16

Heaven

Old 12-02-2007, 08:26 AM   #1883
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 2nd

"Donate and volunteer."

Somehow, some people believe that the poor and needy are that way because they've done something to deserve it. They figure God would solve the problem if it was supposed to be solved. They don't realize that God is trying to solve the problem, but that the solution involves us. We are God's eyes, hands, and feet. He has blessed us with the resources needed to solve the problem. All that remains is for us to find the love and compassion within ourselves to make God's plan a reality. As we prepare to share in the blessings of Christmas, it is good to think of ways we might repay the Lord for the greatest gift ever given. How better can we return thanks for the life of Christ, than to share and care for those less fortunate than us? Volunteer some time at a food kitchen or shelter, or donate food, clothes or money to your local charities if you can spare some this year. Bless you!

I know that the Lord will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and the right of the poor.

Psalm 140:12

Heaven

Old 12-03-2007, 06:39 AM   #1884
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 3rd

"Christmas proves that God is a promise-keeping God!"

No doubt the Jews of Jesus’ day who were living under the oppressive thumb of Rome had to wonder if God would ever make good on His promise to send a Deliverer who would forgive sin and restore the glory of Israel. God had long ago promised them a Redeemer, but they hadn’t heard a word from Him in 400 years. But then, at just the right moment, the angel announced to Joseph that Mary would give birth to a Son who would “save His people from their sins”.

He said that He would send a Deliverer, and He did. Your sin is not beyond the reach of this promise. He is ready and waiting to forgive your sins... all of them.

She will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.

Matthew 1:21

Heaven

Old 12-04-2007, 06:30 AM   #1885
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 4th

"Active compassion."

In 1 John 3:18, John talked about what we are to do when we see others in need. He told us to have active compassion“Let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed.” When we see a need, it’s good to talk about it, but we must also do something about it. We are instructed: “Be doers of the Word, and not hearers only” ( James 1:22 ) .

Ask the Holy Spirit to place someone on your heart to help in Jesus’ name. Then take action. Make a difference today. Send a card. Give a gift. Offer a ride. Make a call. Love in deed is love indeed... Active compassion!

Let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth.

1 John 3:18

Heaven

Old 12-04-2007, 08:16 PM   #1886
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
In A Day Of Cheap Grace

GLORY TO GOD, EVERYTHING GOES that inspires me,
Old 12-04-2007, 08:21 PM   #1887
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Message

GLORY IN A DAY OF CHEAP GRACE, it still goes glory to GOD AND TODAY FOREVER AND ALWAYS, you can speak of his word St Matt ch 15 On Down to 8
Old 12-05-2007, 06:21 AM   #1888
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 5th

"Life now!"

Jesus came to the world to give us life. He didn't come to bring us rules, or judgment, or fear, or work. Jesus came to give us life in its fullest form. While we know that this is promised to us when we go to be with him for all eternity, John wants us to clearly hear that Jesus' promise to give us life begins right now! Not JUST life later, but also life NOW!

Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it in full."

John 10:7 and 9-10

Heaven

Old 12-05-2007, 07:43 PM   #1889
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Glory To God!!!!

THEY WILL KNOWETH THAT THEY ARE MY CHILDREN AND i,am In There GOD, the thifes and robbers do try and you learn to incline your ear from all falsehoods and all the deciving in between that comes with it...
Old 12-05-2007, 07:47 PM   #1890
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Glory

BLESSED BE HE THAT TEACHES, OH THAT TEACHES plan By Plan And Day By Day which teacheth my hands to war AND my fingers to fight My Goodness AND My Fortress MY HIGH TOWER AND MY DELIVERER MY SHILED AND WHOM And Whom I Put My Trust, psalms 144,1,2