++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 04-07-2005, 04:54 AM   #106
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) My first role as Prime Minister of Australia will be a hostile takeover of our neighbours New Zealand. We shall murder, we shall destory and we shall conquor! We will leave New Zealand with plague proportions of Kangaroos, Wombats, Koalas and Tasmanian Devils!
And we'll take over the WORLD!! Lmao.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) hehehehe you're so naughty! hey what are you doing with that shaver? keep it away from that general area you wicked woman!
Yes I'm naughty and you can't get enough. Muahaha. Sorry but you just really need to shave your back!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Hey thats more than our girls make.....you should feel good about that!
Haha damn straight, I am the special one!! Speaking of the girls ...... hmm .... we need a new story, LOL.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Then 10 years later the Prince loses his job and becomes an alcoholic whilst Cinderella gets really fat and they split up! The End.......
Cinderella gets fat? I get fat? Well, that's an insult if ever I heard one!! No don't talk about the older days let's talk about the endless hot passionate nights LMAO.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Oh fluffy now don't you just love that word? But they're looking at me and I can't peform with an audience! LOL
No you're forgetting again, only the hair fluffy is bad, any other fluffy (like material) is good! Hair fluffy ... *shudders* lol
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 04-07-2005, 07:21 AM   #107
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) And we'll take over the WORLD!! Lmao.
okay just as long as you realise new zealand are the junior partner in all of this! new zealand can do all the dirty jobs that australia doesn't want.....hehe.

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Yes I'm naughty and you can't get enough. Muahaha. Sorry but you just really need to shave your back!
hey i don't need to shave my back! lol there ain't no forest growing on my back. attempting to give me the back, crack and sack is a major no-no! lmao

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Haha damn straight, I am the special one!! Speaking of the girls ...... hmm .... we need a new story, LOL.
ah yes a story....what would i write one on? oh i know australia and new zealand taking over the world! i need to think up some funny ideas first......

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Cinderella gets fat? I get fat? Well, that's an insult if ever I heard one!! No don't talk about the older days let's talk about the endless hot passionate nights LMAO.
contary to popular belief i hear old buggers still like sex! we shall always be in the prime of our life lol. the prince never goes bald or has erection problems, and cinderella never gets fat or goes through menopause! hahahha

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) No you're forgetting again, only the hair fluffy is bad, any other fluffy (like material) is good! Hair fluffy ... *shudders* lol
oh so material fluffy is good? lol fluffy....fluffy....fluffy! lol so do you think my hair is fluffy?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 04-08-2005, 08:18 AM   #108
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
okay its time for another joke at the expense of the kiwis! hehe

An Aussie is driving through the New Zealand countryside when he notices a man doing a sheep. He pulls up next to the man, winds down his window (power windows haven't being invented in NZ yet hehehehe) and asks the man "Shouldn't you be sheering that"? The Kiwi replies "I ain't sheering this with anyone"!
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 04-08-2005, 10:48 AM   #109
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Okay I'm going to do another story but I'm sure if it can live up to past editions! lol

Michael: Hello this the Prime Minster of Australia, could I have Prime Minster Ginns on the phone please?
Secretary: Yeah sure I'll just get her love. Whats it like in Canberra at the moment? Its preddy cold in here in Wellington hey!
Hayley: Oh sorry Mr.Prime Minister that was my crazy secretary, its good she didn't start trying to sell you some of her Amway products.....crazy woman.
Michael: I wanted to discuss our invasion of the United Arab Emirates.
Hayley: The United Arab what?
Michael: Its a oil rich place and we're going to invade there so we can have enough money for our big invasion of the U.S.
Hayley: The U.S? Cool so we're going to take Disneyland. I love Disneyland....Mickey Mouse is my favourite. Whats yours?
Michael: I don't think we have time to be discussing this, we have more important matters at hand.
Hayley: Oh come on....don't be such an old codger

Michael: Okay my fav is Donald Duck *does voice* now lets get back to serious business. Now we need to discuss what fighter jets New Zealand is going to require to help Australia in Operation Fair Dinkum Mate.
Hayley: Can't we just make love....not war?
Michael: Hey now you're talking
Hayley: Hey watch yourself busta! I was talking about peaceful relations you dirty man!
Michael: Oh so no intimate relations? Man this alliance sucks! *laughs*
So how many planes are you going to need?
Hayley: My minister of defence thinks that sex will do!
Michael: *coughs out water* he what?
Hayley: Sex
Michael: Did you just say sex?
Hayley: No sex.....I want sex of them
Michael: Wait a second.....a minute ago you were telling me off for my dirty joke and now your minister of defence wants sex?
Hayley: No se....se.....six of them!
Michael: Oh six of them! You should have said that in the first place!
Hayley: I did!
Michael: *laughs;
Hayley: Prime Minister did you know I was saying six all along?
Michael: *laughs hysterically* maybe.....
Hayley: Now we need to work more professinally than this.....no more kiwi jokes!
Michael: Oh what.....what are we going to discuss then?
Hayley: We should be discussing international trade, foreign debt, third-world debt and other pressing concerns.
Michael: Ah boring! Lets take about war.....we need to have a video for our troops with the rocky music playing in the background. Oh Adrian......Adrian!
Hayley: Okay if we must go to war, I think we should make Ireland a target.
Michael: Ireland? Why Ireland?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 04-08-2005, 11:01 AM   #110
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Hayley: Cause that is where U2 comes from you silly bugger! I'm going to take Larry Mullen Jnr. as my political prisioner. We need to have some one on one time so he can give me some information.
Michael: Oh that is just gross! No going to Ireland!
Hayley: Party pooper!
Michael: Now we are going to need to a single currency and a single capital to save on costs in this empire of ours. I say Canberra should be the capital.
Hayley: No the capital should be in New Zealand.
Michael: But Australia is bigger.....do you want to be part of this or not?
Hayley: Bully! Can we make professional wrestling the official sport of the empire?
Michael: Ah its not a sport.....its actually fake!
Hayley: Is not
Michael: Is too
Hayley: Is not
Michael: Is too
Is not Is too Is not Is too Is not Is too is is is is not not not
Hayley: We're a couple of five year olds! How are going to defeat the Eskimos?
Michael: The Eskimos? They don't have any weapons....we have F-16 fighters!
Hayley: Silly aussies think you know everything.....the eskimos will win....you'll see!
Michael: I think you're a couple of cans short of a six-pack!
Hayley: What is that supposed to mean? That I don't have my marbles?
Michael: Ah...ah nevermind....now I have a brillant plan. New Zealand gets jokes made about what happens to their sheep from Aussies. How 'bout if we took advantage of this? Disgusting men will be lured over to New Zealand and we'll catch them in the act and we'll force them to join the army.....they shall be slaughtered like pigs! *evil laugh*
Hayley: I really think our empire should be vegeterian. Think of the health benefits and it will help the environment cause we'll need less grazing land.
Michael: What was that? Didn't catch that last bit....anyway got to go have my lunch. A big porterhouse steak!

The End......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 04-10-2005, 05:59 AM   #111
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) hey i don't need to shave my back! lol there ain't no forest growing on my back. attempting to give me the back, crack and sack is a major no-no! lmao
You don't need to shave your back? Yeah, right, that's not what I was saying lastnight when you were lying next to me .....

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) contary to popular belief i hear old buggers still like sex! we shall always be in the prime of our life lol. the prince never goes bald or has erection problems, and cinderella never gets fat or goes through menopause! hahahha
Old people having sex? Ugh, how can that be? See what I mean, let's be young forever, and make love forever! LMAO.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) oh so material fluffy is good? lol fluffy....fluffy....fluffy! lol so do you think my hair is fluffy?
AHHH NO HAIR FLUFFY = BAD, VERY BAD! Grosss ... *shudders*

Dude you are the coolest person ever, that story just had me in fits of laughter, every day you crack me up.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) An Aussie is driving through the New Zealand countryside when he notices a man doing a sheep. He pulls up next to the man, winds down his window (power windows haven't being invented in NZ yet hehehehe) and asks the man "Shouldn't you be sheering that"? The Kiwi replies "I ain't sheering this with anyone"!
Oh man ... That was great, but so disgusting LOL.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Hayley: Can't we just make love....not war?
Michael: Hey now you're talking
LMAO

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Hayley: Sex
Michael: Did you just say sex?
Hayley: No sex.....I want sex of them
Michael: Wait a second.....a minute ago you were telling me off for my dirty joke and now your minister of defence wants sex?
Hayley: No se....se.....six of them!
Michael: Oh six of them! You should have said that in the first place!
Ahahaha .... come on now, you Ozy's say sex, not us! lmao

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Hayley: Cause that is where U2 comes from you silly bugger! I'm going to take Larry Mullen Jnr. as my political prisioner. We need to have some one on one time so he can give me some information.
Ahahaha you know me too well! Hehehe.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Michael: What was that? Didn't catch that last bit....anyway got to go have my lunch. A big porterhouse steak!
LOL ... ugh! Michael, are you sure you're not a comedian in your spare time? Lol that was go great, 100/10

Old 04-10-2005, 10:48 AM   #112
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) You don't need to shave your back? Yeah, right, that's not what I was saying lastnight when you were lying next to me .....
Wait I thought that was Kate Hudson? But check out this.....you don't need carrots to put hair on your chest! you should know you're a kiwi! hehe

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Old people having sex? Ugh, how can that be? See what I mean, let's be young forever, and make love forever! LMAO.
Oh i'll keep going to the day I die! Okay lets be young forever but don't turn out like Cher with a plastic face! LOL

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) AHHH NO HAIR FLUFFY = BAD, VERY BAD! Grosss ... *shudders*

Dude you are the coolest person ever, that story just had me in fits of laughter, every day you crack me up.
oh i keep forgetting really i do! i thought hair fluffy was good....silly me! LOL coolest person ever? hey can i get a trophy made up with coolest person ever 2005 awarded to michael? hehe

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Oh man ... That was great, but so disgusting LOL.
that doesn't really happen in new zealand does it? that could put me off ever visiting the country in my entire lifetime! LOL jk

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Ahahaha .... come on now, you Ozy's say sex, not us! *laugh* lmao
oh we do but thats cause we're dirty little buggers! you kiwis just can't pronounce your i's properly! LMAO

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Ahahaha you know me too well! Hehehe.
[/quote]
prime minister of new zealand as the head of the united nations i demand to know why larry mullen is lying on a table hundcuffed! LMAO

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) LOL ... ugh! Michael, are you sure you're not a comedian in your spare time? Lol that was go great, 100/10
lol i wish i was! it depends who i'm around and if i'm comfortable enough with them.

any ideas where i could take another one?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 04-11-2005, 12:48 AM   #113
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Wait I thought that was Kate Hudson? But check out this.....you don't need carrots to put hair on your chest! you should know you're a kiwi! hehe
Wait ... there was SOMEONE ELSE?! I can't believe this! Hehe.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) oh i keep forgetting really i do! i thought hair fluffy was good....silly me! LOL coolest person ever? hey can i get a trophy made up with coolest person ever 2005 awarded to michael? hehe
Oh yeah you keep forgetting, that's right. Hahaha well maybe I can jack something up, I'll bring a trophy over! LOL.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) that doesn't really happen in new zealand does it? that could put me off ever visiting the country in my entire lifetime! LOL jk
Oh gross ... grosssss hahahahaha.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) oh we do but thats cause we're dirty little buggers! you kiwis just can't pronounce your i's properly! LMAO
Hmm I wonder which is better ... hmm ...... hard question .............. okay damn it dirty little buggers is better! New Zealanders just suck at speaking properly!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) prime minister of new zealand as the head of the united nations i demand to know why larry mullen is lying on a table hundcuffed! LMAO
Oh baby .. OH I mean ... well ... we are .... umm .... practicing incase we get into a spot of trouble and someone needs to be restrained! Yes, that's it!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) any ideas where i could take another one?
Haha noo you're supposed to come up with the brilliant ideas! Hahaa ... give us another one about our trip, those are classic lol

Last edited by - hayley - : 04-11-2005 at 12:51 AM.
Old 04-11-2005, 09:36 AM   #114
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Wait ... there was SOMEONE ELSE?! I can't believe this! *cries* Hehe.
wait so that was you and not kate hudson? damn ripped off! LMAO jk....oh i mean what a pleasant surprise! oh were both of you there? wow i must have been in heaven. threesome time! LMAO

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Oh yeah you keep forgetting, that's right. Hahaha well maybe I can jack something up, I'll bring a trophy over! LOL.
oh i've got a terrible memory! i never used to use the word fluffy until recently....funny that! hehe hey and no cheap $5 trophy! i want it to be gold-plated!

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Hmm I wonder which is better ... hmm ...... hard question .............. okay damn it dirty little buggers is better! New Zealanders just suck at speaking properly! LOL
hehe i'm going to make you so self-concious about your accent! what is 12 divded by 2 again? i forgot!

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Oh baby .. OH I mean ... well ... we are .... umm .... practicing incase we get into a spot of trouble and someone needs to be restrained! Yes, that's it!
and for this high level practice you needed to remove his items of clothing?

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Haha noo you're supposed to come up with the brilliant ideas! Hahaa ... give us another one about our trip, those are classic lol
but how i am supposed to please my audience if they won't tell me what they want! LOL okay i'll do another one about the trip.....how bout a visit to one of the parks? LOL i'll do sometime this week....probably on the weekend when i've got some more time.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 04-11-2005, 08:50 PM   #115
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) wait so that was you and not kate hudson? damn ripped off! LMAO jk....oh i mean what a pleasant surprise! oh were both of you there? wow i must have been in heaven. threesome time! LMAO
AHHHH no, I think it's time for me to leave! Your'e not going to follow? Oh but look, I have handcuffs and whipped crreeeaaamm! LOL.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) oh i've got a terrible memory! i never used to use the word fluffy until recently....funny that! hehe hey and no cheap $5 trophy! i want it to be gold-plated!
Yeah, really funny. LOL. Oh damn, so I cant bring you a cardboard trophy? Arrrggh!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) hehe i'm going to make you so self-concious about your accent! what is 12 divded by 2 again? i forgot!
Noo don't or I'll give you a low blow! Hehehe. Or maybe I just won't speak at all, but you'll be saying that's a good thing! LOL.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) and for this high level practice you needed to remove his items of clothing?
Well ... uhh ... I said to him "And what if someone was to rip off a peice of your clothing" And showed him an example, by ripping off his pants! Then he showed me what he would do! Ohh was it worth it! LMAO!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) but how i am supposed to please my audience if they won't tell me what they want! LOL okay i'll do another one about the trip.....how bout a visit to one of the parks? LOL i'll do sometime this week....probably on the weekend when i've got some more time.
LOL. Ooh that will be interesting!

Old 04-11-2005, 09:37 PM   #116
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) AHHHH no, I think it's time for me to leave! Your'e not going to follow? Oh but look, I have handcuffs and whipped crreeeaaamm! LOL.
can kate come too? hehe hey last time you put me in those handcuffs you left me there all day!

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Yeah, really funny. LOL. Oh damn, so I cant bring you a cardboard trophy? Arrrggh!
wow hayley this carboard trophy is really beautiful. i feel so special! LOL

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Noo don't or I'll give you a low blow! Hehehe. Or maybe I just won't speak at all, but you'll be saying that's a good thing! LOL.
*evil laugh* i win either way! if you speak i get the accent, if you don't i get some peace and quiet! hahaha i'm going to have so much fun!

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Well ... uhh ... I said to him "And what if someone was to rip off a peice of your clothing" And showed him an example, by ripping off his pants! Then he showed me what he would do! Ohh was it worth it! LMAO!
he's a married man! homewrecker!

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) LOL. Ooh that will be interesting!
okay sometime this week......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 04-11-2005, 09:58 PM   #117
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) can kate come too? hehe hey last time you put me in those handcuffs you left me there all day!
Yes but it was much fun, wasn't it?

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) wow hayley this carboard trophy is really beautiful. i feel so special! LOL
Aww thanks, I made it myself! Be careful, don't touch it too much or the glue will seperate!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) *evil laugh* i win either way! if you speak i get the accent, if you don't i get some peace and quiet! hahaha i'm going to have so much fun!
LMAO .... You'll love my voice too much to make fun of it! LOL.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) he's a married man! homewrecker!
Hey! He didn't complain lastnight!!

Old 04-11-2005, 10:15 PM   #118
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Yes but it was much fun, wasn't it?
oh it awesome LOL but i got really hungry and i hold on cause i couldn't go to the toilet!

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Aww thanks, I made it myself! Be careful, don't touch it too much or the glue will seperate!
you could have at least used superglue! hey i've got only 1 month as the coolest person. i really should have coolest person of the year....not of the month! LMAO

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) LMAO .... You'll love my voice too much to make fun of it! LOL.
hey i can like your voice and still make fun of ya!

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Hey! He didn't complain lastnight!!
you wicked witch! now excuse me i must attend to my kate! LOL
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 04-12-2005, 08:19 PM   #119
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) oh it awesome LOL but i got really hungry and i hold on cause i couldn't go to the toilet!
Muahaha I LOVE seeing you suffer!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) you could have at least used superglue! hey i've got only 1 month as the coolest person. i really should have coolest person of the year....not of the month! LMAO
What, my special cardboard trophy isn't good enough for you? I'm heartbroken, I put everything I had into that trophy! lmao

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) hey i can like your voice and still make fun of ya!
Arrrgh damn that's true ... LOL. Well I will just not like yours, and make fun of it 24/7!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) you wicked witch! now excuse me i must attend to my kate! LOL
And please excuse me while I attend to my Larry ... then my Jeff ... then my Larry ... then my Jeff ... then my Larry ... LMAO

Old 04-12-2005, 08:27 PM   #120
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Muahaha I LOVE seeing you suffer!
Are you a dominatrix? No giving me electrical shocks is not sexy! LOL

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) What, my special cardboard trophy isn't good enough for you? I'm heartbroken, I put everything I had into that trophy! lmao
All you've got? It looks like a 5 year old made it! hehehehehehe

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Arrrgh damn that's true ... LOL. Well I will just not like yours, and make fun of it 24/7!
You can't do that......everyone loves the aussie accent and all the cool slang we use! Now sheila be a darling and grab me a snag off the barbie you lazy drongo!

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) And please excuse me while I attend to my Larry ... then my Jeff ... then my Larry ... then my Jeff ... then my Larry ... LMAO
Oh and Charlize Theron is here.....here Charlize join me and Kate! LMAO
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie