++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 05-15-2006, 10:18 AM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Where I Go

Where I Go you Sometimes You Cant Always Follow Stay In The Light Where I Go The Color Is Always Night So Please Stay In The Light All I Ask Is That You Hold Me Here So Please Stay In The Light I,am Your Eyes Where I Go You Cant Always Follow Stay In The Light Where I Go Is The Color Of The Night please my baby angel stay in the light this war must be fought come what may where i go you sometimes cant always follow stay in the light let me fight the battle that was made for me i know you trust me trust be your own words that the darkness hides bu not from i please my baby angel stay in the light stay with those who will love you not with those who despise you if they only be few please stay in the light my baby angel where i go you cant always follow where i go it is always the color night in me is the light this war gets more ugly its scorpion tail stings its twisted display of sickness its weapon sleep and confusion im inside its head to destroy it like destroying a bomb i will meet you half way you trust me enough now to let me met you half way home i have no questions my only desire is to protect you from these lies that made more lines out of story lines as they walk over my grave and my heart im in no wise afraid i will save thee but please my baby angel all i ask is that you hold me on this rock and thats all you can do for now i love you too where i go you cant always follow so please my baby angel stay in the light and let me fight this fight i,am your eyes in the dark so please just take the light
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-16-2006, 07:54 PM   #2
bilal
USER INFO »
Re: Where I Go

wow....ive read it like ....10 times......... and i guess this last line "please just take the light"....explains it all..........nice work!!!
Old 05-16-2006, 11:30 PM   #3
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

:jam..........10 times ....you can read it how ever many times ya want ...its one of those that will hold up through all weather and dark ya know like a good breakfeast that sticks to your bones ....skies ................ thanks for da comment
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-16-2006, 11:54 PM   #4
GrafiTTied
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to GrafiTTied Send a message via Yahoo to GrafiTTied

I loved it.
Old 05-17-2006, 12:06 AM   #5
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by GrafiTTied) I loved it.
thanks...