++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

View Poll Results: which brand of toliet paper
Charmin Wild Flowers 0 0%
Charmin Wet 0 0%
KLENex Brand 1 33.33%
Scott Tissue 1 33.33%
Or Charmin Orginal 1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-2005, 02:18 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Which Brand

of toilet paoer is prefered in your house hold i gotta know
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 08-04-2005, 02:31 PM   #2
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) of toilet paoer is prefered in your house hold i gotta know

lol, you are so funny sis
Klenex brand myself
Old 08-04-2005, 03:30 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
charmin wildflowers its so fresh
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 08-04-2005, 07:11 PM   #4
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
This gets my vote for oddest poll of the day , but for you, creedsister, I will vote ...I'm a Charmin original girl myself.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:54 PM   #5
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I buy this cheap off brand of toilet paper it all wipes the same for me,lol.
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 08-04-2005, 10:58 PM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) I buy this cheap off brand of toilet paper it all wipes the same for me,lol.
Haaaaaaaa ya know what believe me i,ve had to many bad experince ...the new rolls gets on my nerves you take the entire roll with ya trying to get it off my great me maw use to tell me about how they would use leafs and paper sacks... i would prfer that over cheap toilet paper!!
Old 08-19-2005, 11:04 PM   #7
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) I buy this cheap off brand of toilet paper it all wipes the same for me,lol.

I know what you mean, Julie. I don't go the absolute cheapest (sand paper), just because I don't handle pain all that well, but I definitly go in the Angel Soft, or Soft and Gentle range. LOL!
Old 08-21-2005, 07:56 PM   #8
RMadd
USER INFO »
damn, i couldn't vote... but all TP isn't the same. some stuff rips & burns your bunghole. i usually buy Charmin

Old 08-22-2005, 04:00 PM   #9
Anna1011
USER INFO »
i dunno my mum buys it lol

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 08-23-2005, 10:20 PM   #10
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by RMadd) damn, i couldn't vote... but all TP isn't the same. some stuff rips & burns your bunghole. i usually buy Charmin
Haaaaaaaaaa i know it really i prefer but its so hard to find and not as easy to pick up is the brown rough paper thats found in public restrooms HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i love that stuff!!! everytime i find it i just take the entire roll wit me
Old 08-24-2005, 05:49 AM   #11
Anna1011
USER INFO »
lmao sis

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 08-25-2005, 11:32 PM   #12
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anna1011) lmao sis
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you have also found it handy at times its a life saver when you go in to a toilet that has what i call toilet paper faults when your only freaking allowed one sheet at a time
Old 08-28-2005, 08:10 PM   #13
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by hotforscott) I know what you mean, Julie. I don't go the absolute cheapest (sand paper), just because I don't handle pain all that well, but I definitly go in the Angel Soft, or Soft and Gentle range. LOL!

Ya,I havbought that soft and gentle stuff to Carrie Right now I am having to buy Scott tissue cuz it has to be septic tank friendly,lol.
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 09-02-2005, 10:18 AM   #14
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Ya,I havbought that soft and gentle stuff to Carrie Right now I am having to buy Scott tissue cuz it has to be septic tank friendly,lol.
yes i like it to you get more on the roll HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA im so in love everytime i end up with that brand softer than da charmin