++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-03-2002, 10:02 PM   #31
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
When I read this post at work, my heart literally ached I feel so bad for him, and sincerely wish I could do or say something for him. I myself am going through a rocky time in my life and I can relate to a lot of his feelings! We can only hope that they take the LONG break they so deserve, and come back with a killer album to rock us even more!!!!!! They have given each of us so much wether it be incredible rock music, soulful lyrics, incredible shows or "rock and roll fantasies" it is heart wrenching to see the heart and soul of the band, hurting so much!! WE LOVE YOU SCOTT!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-03-2002, 10:07 PM   #32
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
...I'm just blown away by all this........Stapp......man......Your in my prayers dude.......

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 12-03-2002, 10:29 PM   #33
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Anyone out there know the true meaning of the crest?
Old 12-03-2002, 10:34 PM   #34
PassionFollower
USER INFO »
i was realy worried after the psu you show. he was just acting so unusual. i was hoping he had just had a bad day or something. i read some reviews for the next few concerts after psu and none mentioned anything unusual so i thought my first conclusion was right, but now that i read this i know that it's not that simple. i have to agree with those that say they need a break. i hope that time with his son and the rest of his family and true friends can help him to find a way through whatever he's going through.

i only wish there was something i could do to repay or even thank them for all that their music has brought to my life.

i will be at the nye show in philly. i hope everybody will be okay til then. it looks like they have only a few dates to play in dec. so maybe the guys will get a chance to relax a little, but with all the award shows and everything, who knows? i just hope they can take advantage of any break they do get.

scott - we love you and are thinking of you and praying for you!!

What if your words could be judged like a crime?

We all live under the reign of one king.

I still believe there's something left for you and me!
Old 12-03-2002, 10:35 PM   #35
hotforscott
USER INFO »
we love you scott, flip, and mark. you are in our prayers.
Old 12-03-2002, 10:43 PM   #36
KBoo925
USER INFO »
I've been thinking about this alot today and praying for Scot and the band. I was riding my bike to work in the FREEZIN Philly weather today and thinking about Weathered, and how real that songs seems right now...not just for Scot but, for me too. And, Don't Stop Dancing...."whatever life brings, I've been through everything, now I'm on my knees". I know my situation is totally different from Scot but, I do feel like I can relate and empathize with what he may be going through. Isn't it funny how we feel so close to this person we have never met? How I wish I could reach him too...

Well, thanks for letting me share. I have to get some sleep now.

Hey PassionFollower...maybe we'll meet on NYE!

Peace to all. GNite.
Karin
Old 12-03-2002, 10:46 PM   #37
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
I so agree. The lyrics...We all live under the reign of one King. We all feel like we know him, and he appreciates the fans and makes us feel that way. But if we all pray to that one King, he'll get through it.
Old 12-03-2002, 10:51 PM   #38
KBoo925
USER INFO »
Amen.

Ugh, now I really have to go to sleep (wow, this is addicting!)

Gnite.
Old 12-03-2002, 11:18 PM   #39
JenRN
USER INFO »
I wish we could give the band the same they give to us!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-04-2002, 01:04 AM   #40
thecandylady
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to thecandylady Send a message via AIM to thecandylady Send a message via Yahoo to thecandylady
........I got to see their show in Sac, last night. It was awesome, but you can definately tell that there is something really bugging SS........ ..
Old 12-04-2002, 01:06 AM   #41
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by thecandylady
........I got to see thier show in Sac, last night.  It was awesome, but you can definately tell that there is something really bugging SS........   ..

I just hope he doesn't have a breakdown or anything. I feel bad for them. Mark losing his mother this year, Scott and Hilaree in such a mess. They so need a break.
Old 12-04-2002, 01:20 AM   #42
tru2mine
USER INFO »
i have a feeling there next ablum is gonna be seriously intense. After all it seems like there going through there gonna have so much to write about.
Old 12-04-2002, 01:23 AM   #43
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I think you are right, tru. Writing's a great release, so I'm sure they'll be getting a lot of stuff out. Been a tough year for them.

And welcome to the board, tru!
Old 12-04-2002, 01:29 AM   #44
tru2mine
USER INFO »
thanks
Old 12-04-2002, 01:52 AM   #45
souldancer
USER INFO »
Seeing all these heartfelt messages of concern makes me feel a little lighter. I was a little saddened today, Creed-worried, I guess. I was at the Sacramento concert last night too, and sensed, as The Candy Lady the heaviness, the Torn feeling in Scott. Although, they put a lot of great energy for the show, (I am sure there was some stress too, with three prior Creed 'No Shows' in Sac). Anyway, I just appreciated coming back to the board tonight and seeing this thread (DANG I LOVE THESE CREEDFEEDers ) and I wanted to add my concern for Scott and the band - I guess the best we can is continue to stand strong by them, understand the stress they are going through, and send out healing vibes and prayers to keep that passion burning for all that Good! Well, Maybe we can ask a few other reqeusts..a) Santa to bring them a new management contract! B) Rudolf to kick ass to anyone who dares schedule ANOTHER concert between now and 12/31; c) the elves take Scott and Jagger away for a restful, healing retreat somewhere peaceful, that would be a big help too!