++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-25-2002, 02:57 PM   #46
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
For real though!!!!! I think scott wants jaggar to know his mother, I am sure. A lot of it could have to do with the fact that his biological father didn't raise him. since the judge awarded scott sole custody there had to be a very good reason......... which we will probably never know, but i can almost bet hilaree's visits with jaggar are supervised. kids put a lot on you mentally and i am sure having a child, brought a lot out in Hilaree, a side scott probably never saw before jaggar was born, but i think that he is doing such a great job with all of it. i mean how great is he?????
Old 11-25-2002, 04:02 PM   #47
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
For real though!!!!! I think scott wants jaggar to know his mother, I am sure. A lot of it could have to do with the fact that his biological father didn't raise him. since the judge awarded scott sole custody there had to be a very good reason......... which we will probably never know, but i can almost bet hilaree's visits with jaggar are supervised. kids put a lot on you mentally and i am sure having a child, brought a lot out in Hilaree, a side scott probably never saw before jaggar was born, but i think that he is doing such a great job with all of it. i mean how great is he?????

He is beyond great!!!!! Yeah.... I thought the same thing about not knowing Hilaree long enough before the "true" Hilaree came out, as a matter of fact i am going to start a new thread in Faith/Relgion on something check it out!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-25-2002, 04:55 PM   #48
hotforscott
USER INFO »
great, i will
Old 11-25-2002, 05:15 PM   #49
PassionFollower
USER INFO »
scott was definitely not himself at the psu concert. i was very worried after that night. but now that i know all this stuff that he was dealing with i feel terrible. it's hard to believe that someone as gorgeous as he is and who seems so sensitive and passionate could be stuck with her. scott deserves so much better- a woman who truly loves him and his son and has their best interests at heart. and i can only pray that hilaree has sense enough not to start stuff when jagger is around. that is the last thing they need.

What if your words could be judged like a crime?

We all live under the reign of one king.

I still believe there's something left for you and me!
Old 11-25-2002, 05:25 PM   #50
PassionFollower
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
I believe the band should take a long long rest. I thought they were done after the concerts in early December. But then the Philly and Chicago dates were announced, and don't get me wrong, I'll be in Philly with bells on! But the management that is setting up all these concerts needs to take a long hard look at the band and see that these guys need a BREAK!! Scott needs to get his life together, both personally and professionally. Touring into the ground won't help get them straightened out.
[/b]

flip did a radio interview and said that after the philly show on nye they are done with the weathered tour. i remember originally they had planned to tour through summer '03. so i guess they agree that it's time to take a break. i hope they really relax and get everything together. with everything that has happened this year, i bet this next album will be awesome! (as if anything they ever record could be anything but awesome)

Old 11-25-2002, 05:31 PM   #51
Tantraess
USER INFO »
What a relief. Even though I will miss them while they are not touring, they really need the break. They all deserve it.
Old 11-25-2002, 05:33 PM   #52
PassionFollower
USER INFO »
i agree wholeheartedly

Old 11-25-2002, 05:43 PM   #53
Tantraess
USER INFO »
I am glad I wasn't the only one worried about Scott at the PSU concert.
Old 11-25-2002, 05:57 PM   #54
PassionFollower
USER INFO »
you were not alone. i checked the reviews of the concerts after psu and they were suposedly really great and normal and no one mentioned anything about scott being weird so maybe everything with hilaree and the technical problems and stuff was just too much. i just hope that whatever was wrong does not become a habit because i would like to be able to still see CREED live in 20 or 30 years!

Old 11-25-2002, 06:10 PM   #55
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
All I really want to say is this....All things happen for a reason...i think that all this stuff the guys are goin through will help make some really kick-ass and emotional songs for the next album!....which will help bring more fans to CREED!

(to Stapp) Hey Buddy....remember, "there's a peace inside us all!"

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 11-25-2002, 06:26 PM   #56
PassionFollower
USER INFO »
i couldn't have said it better myself!

Old 11-25-2002, 06:31 PM   #57
Tantraess
USER INFO »
Quote: I am just more worried about his health then if the show kicked a**. (Which it never fails, it always does). Like I said….I just want to see them around in another 10-20 years to say the least.

you were not alone. i checked the reviews of the concerts after psu and they were suposedly really great and normal and no one mentioned anything about scott being weird so maybe everything with hilaree and the technical problems and stuff was just too much. i just hope that whatever was wrong does not become a habit because i would like to be able to still see CREED live in 20 or 30 years!

I totally agree!
Old 11-25-2002, 06:54 PM   #58
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
...hey.........I think at this point "weathered" is definately the most appropriate new single! Don't you think?

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 11-25-2002, 07:18 PM   #59
PassionFollower
USER INFO »
i bet they had no idea just how weathered they would get when they started this weathered tour.

Old 11-25-2002, 07:42 PM   #60
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
yeah.....they thought they were weathered from the last tour!!!!

Jesus + Guitars = Life