++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 09-19-2005, 08:59 PM   #91
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ishyou2) I like your sig uncertain!! "rock" music now is nothing like it was. I hate to say it but I like my musicians on drugs

Whether or not you were being sarcastic, I sadly agree with you. "Rock" music these days is extremely lacking i.e. Creed and every band that sounds exactly like them. I actually was listening to 3DD latest single the other day and at first I was like "Did Creed have a song I haven't heard before?" Apparently not.

And yeah, Myles is a lot more talented writer than Tremo is. I wish they would hand ALL the writing duties to Myles and then just let Mark do the solos.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:54 PM   #92
StappsSaviour
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to StappsSaviour Send a message via MSN to StappsSaviour Send a message via Yahoo to StappsSaviour
y do u say that Myles is more talented then Tremo?
i beg 2 differ...
hu wrote MOST of the music for Alter Bridge?
hu composed the music?
TREMONTI DID!

modern "rock" is definately different to what it was but then again id say it has progressed slightly not become worse
but that also doesnt mean to say that the older rock was bad
they are both great but opinions differ from person to person

Dedicated to a lost soul now found
My oldest brother

Nathan Kenneth Malcom Williams

Even Though You're Gone, You Still Mean The World To Me
11.08.1987-12.06.2005

I will love you and honour your memory always.
Old 09-20-2005, 10:42 AM   #93
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by StappsSaviour) y do u say that Myles is more talented then Tremo?

Cuz he can sing like nobody's business and write also. Not to mention he can shred.
Quote: i beg 2 differ...

Go ahead, I don't mind.
Quote: hu wrote MOST of the music for Alter Bridge?

Tremonti, unfortunately.

Quote: hu composed the music?

Again, Tremonti unfortunately. He can write solos but his melodies are almost all extremely generic. Think of any catchy hook he has. It probably sounds a lot like another catchy hook he has.
Quote: TREMONTI DID!

We established that.

Quote: modern "rock" is definately different to what it was but then again id say it has progressed slightly not become worse

Then you don't know music. "Rock" today is devoid of talent or creativity. It appeals to mass audiences but it has nothing beneath the surface. Low grungy voices murmering to quiet verses and then everything goes BANG during an exploding chorus of some non-unique melodic trickery with lots of distortion and power chords and very little substance.
Quote: but that also doesnt mean to say that the older rock was bad

I would hope not.
Quote: they are both great but opinions differ from person to person

I tend to not go on opinions from person to person because the majority of people really like horrid music. (Three Doors Down anyone?)
Old 09-20-2005, 01:59 PM   #94
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ishyou2) I made a thread where YOU made negative comments in. So before you point fingers on who makes negative remarks think about the things you do and say before you do them.
Yeah, if you think saying "I like AB better than Stapp" is negative I really was!

And yes, I said AB would crush Stapp but AB is still in the lead, although Scott was a few hours ago. For you that might be negative, for AB fans that's positive. So I might as well as I was positive in that thread.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 09-20-2005, 03:38 PM   #95
Anna1011
USER INFO »
geez this was just abit of fun someone had to go make it all serious.

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 09-20-2005, 04:34 PM   #96
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Yeah, I agree with Anna!

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 09-21-2005, 10:00 AM   #97
Ishyou2
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Whether or not you were being sarcastic, I sadly agree with you. "Rock" music these days is extremely lacking i.e. Creed and every band that sounds exactly like them. I actually was listening to 3DD latest single the other day and at first I was like "Did Creed have a song I haven't heard before?" Apparently not.

And yeah, Myles is a lot more talented writer than Tremo is. I wish they would hand ALL the writing duties to Myles and then just let Mark do the solos.

No I wasn't being sarcastic. personally I don't feel the music is as great as it was. It seems that when our musicians where high on whatever they wrote some awesome lyrics/music. They sang them too instead of yelling. I'm not even talking about Creed either I'm talking about bands way before them.

Lith you are just a child I have nothing more to say to you. unless you have some thing smart to say and can carry an intelligent conversation.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:06 AM   #98
Anna1011
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ishyou2) Lith you are just a child I have nothing more to say to you. unless you have some thing smart to say and can carry an intelligent conversation.
we come on here to chat to mates we make and chill out, we are all mostly nice and i get in with so many people on here i dont see what Liths done wrong.

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 09-21-2005, 11:07 AM   #99
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anna1011) we come on here to chat to mates we make and chill out, we are all mostly nice and i get in with so many people on here i dont see what Liths done wrong.
Neither do I, but I do admit that I like Myles better than Scott.

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 09-21-2005, 04:54 PM   #100
Ishyou2
USER INFO »
I came here doing the same thing and I wasn't trying to start any problems with anyone. All I asked was for some votes and he had to jump in the thread with his comments and the thread had to be closed because of it. You see nothing wrong with that? Everyone has their own opinion but he came in there to piss ppl off and the mod must have known something was going to be fired up cause of it otherwise the thread would still be open. Then he wants to tell me I'm oh so mad because stapp lost in this thread. When in fact I wasn't mad at all. I'm a fan not a groupie.
Old 09-22-2005, 03:26 PM   #101
Anna1011
USER INFO »
i still dont get it i guess im just stupid.

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

find me here
Old 09-22-2005, 11:06 PM   #102
Tremontixriffs
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anna1011) i still dont get it i guess im just stupid.
Yeah you really don't , Stapp Rules, I think we need a recount...lol..Smoke up
In my mind
I won't lie
It took some time

But I know one thing
It took me away from
All the things love gave me
So I have to let things go...

I can go another round
Despite you.....

I'm still healing...
No I'm not real and
Yes I'm feeling...
This is my fight song

Scott Stapp "FIGHT SONG"
Old 09-23-2005, 12:53 PM   #103
ctfan
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) How someone can say Myles is ugly? That person must be blind or Stapp stalker. Myles has a beautiful blue eyes and beautiful face figures....when Stapp is a porky pork. No way, even i love man with dark hair and dark skin (proove of that you know who i am talking about,lol) i have to say Myles is a beauty god next to porky Stappy. And about the singing....no comment cause i can leave Stapp even worse in that aspect

A porky pork?? That's just a horrible thing to say about anyone. Myles could sure use a good shave, shower, and to have his head washed, but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Btw, have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately.
Old 09-23-2005, 01:57 PM   #104
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) A porky pork?? That's just a horrible thing to say about anyone. Myles could sure use a good shave, shower, and to have his head washed, but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Btw, have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately.

You know what man. I dont even give a shit about you can say about me. You dont know me (people from this board knows me in person but not you) and i dont really fancy to know how you look but take this in consideration, i didnt offend you. If you really love that much Stapp to get to the point to use that sentence against a person in this board for me is just have a big obsesion for the person you are trying to deffend. Or maybe is that you love Stapp more than yourself. And i am really feeling what i am saying....just mods let you all know that i have to say what i am thinking.

Myles is an awesome, CLEAN, adorable person. I met him 7 times in the last year. Thing that i dont think you can say about Stapp. I bet you never meet him or have a chat to him to defend him so badly. Thats what happen with all these girls here and out this and out of this board; they love Stapp and i used the word love cause they dont admire him. Looks like they just fancy Stapp for another reasons are not his voice or talent. And for the record ctfan, maybe Stapp doesnt have beard but he maybe stink more than a tramp with all his arrogant atitude.
Old 09-23-2005, 03:14 PM   #105
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
This thread was created by Lithi to people here choose Myles or Stapp as best singer and as the hotter guy...and of course I can understand all the passion involved in it, but I think now things seems to be out of control ...
I mean, defending Stapp or Myles and consequently ofending members here is not the point. Someone needs
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too