++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 10-01-2010, 12:58 PM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
TRULYS TOP 10, scary videos...

I Was Going To Do 20, but i dont have that much time, so i had to narrow it down to 10, AND, MICHALE, oh not that one...i hated to do this to ya, but i know you would feel the same its overated evey year, my 7 year ache, lets give the other boys, a chance, ....number 10 NO ONE CAN RESIST, and i still have,nt forgot all the steps, forgot beat it forgot Billyjean, but never the Thriller, Moves, because somebody is always trying to start something.... your just another part of me, ...... 5 hershey kisses, and 5 carmel apples......fill your little pumpkin heads... or bags, or those kind you get free of where your parents buys insurance, YOU DONT WANT ONE OF THOSE....dorky...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg THRILLER 2.jpg (3.5 KB, 218 views)
File Type: jpg THRILLER.jpg (2.7 KB, 233 views)
Old 10-03-2010, 01:57 AM   #2
bilal
USER INFO »
Re: TRULYS TOP 10, scary videos...

I thought Broken Wings (Alter Bridge) video was kind of scary too.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:10 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) I thought Broken Wings (Alter Bridge) video was kind of scary too.
To Scary For This Thread, Skittles, we are so on the edge, we dont wanna give our sentisive viewers nightmares, ...... to be hontest i dont think i,ve set down and whatched it, but however, CREED, Of Course Made The Top 10, I just cant Recall What Number, but it will come back to my scattred minds, as we proceed, number 9, GOES TO OZZY, BARK AT THE MOON, nobody saw that him and MJ had the same thing going on Michale Was Loved, Ozzy Was Banned From All Children ........... what gives, thats trulys number 9.....peace be with us,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bark At The Moon 2.jpg (2.3 KB, 230 views)
Old 10-04-2010, 09:58 PM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Trulys True Facts, i will share this MAN use to scare as a child, but as grew up i learned it was more scary Without,em In Song, And The Larger Than Life Message Of ROCK N ROLL, its KISS what More Can TRULY Say....BUT I WANNA HEAR IT LOUD, Number 8 On Trulys Top 10.... KISS, ARMY now we have family JEWELS And Family Values, And Sweet Jesus A UV, Lord Dont Let Us Be Seen In One Of Those, but aleast u can teach theme, in truth And say Hey Kid, This Is What Im Really Like, Always Up For The Mircale Mile To treat And Meet Their Old Fans, And The New Genaration...........AND SCARE OLD PEOPLE, the perfect Statues.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg i wanna here it , LOUD.jpg (6.8 KB, 217 views)
Old 10-06-2010, 11:52 AM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

i cant believe where at 7 already i could,nt do 20 hope everybody has fun because me and ALICE are Depreesed everytime we turn on music televison, its the truth, please let us have this tad bit of joy and let us do your job for a while please, 7, CREED, From SCREAM, Stapp As we Know The Mystery Is Long Over He Is Alive, and did,nt get to make out with that chick Sorry Stapp, Dads For Ever With Ya.... Whats Your Favorite Scary Movie ? Truly Really Prefers I Know What You Did Last Summer Movies, getting ready to crank up the chainsaws, and go im my favorite horror movie LIBRARY.....number 7 folks... i did,nt have time to find good foootage of the clip, i did,nt want to use the busted clip....im a nice person, ya,alls, PEACE BE WITH YA,s see ya at number 6... the big what if, everybodys safe, love ya,s so....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg performing bullets so what if.jpg (7.6 KB, 213 views)
Old 10-07-2010, 03:25 PM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

number 6 WARRANT, based on A true Civil War Story, as i recall, i think, but anyways its creepy enough to make TRULYS number 6 ya,alls, Kiddies Stay Away From, UNCLE TOMS CABIN, unless you have Susan , And Tommy Lee Jones For A Legal Dude, Rock On And Peace Be With Ya,s..... 6 pieces Of Peanut butter cups,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Uncle Toms Cabin.jpg (4.3 KB, 214 views)
Old 10-08-2010, 08:52 PM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

you know what ya,alls i love this countdown i go to sleep at night and i dream of this countdown i promise, number 5, we are almost nearing the number one spot, Dokken From A Nightmare On Elm Steet, part 3 The Dream Warriors, which is one of my faves Because Of Dokken 2nd nightmare was the worst,.................have,nt saw the new one, because like jason goes to space, freddy is dead ya,alls also one of my fave, with a cameo By Alice, Freddys Father, BOOOOOOOO, 5 candy corns and gummie eyeballs, ROCK ON And Good Night To All....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dream Warriors 2.jpg (7.6 KB, 212 views)
File Type: jpg Dream Warriors.jpg (2.7 KB, 217 views)
Old 10-10-2010, 12:36 PM   #8
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Is VINNIE IS VINNIE V. and i had to change the number 4 spot because i had Truly Momeant, From Another Freedy This Time The Dream Child, Mark Slaugter Of slaughter was the frontman At the Time, WITH LOVE KILLS.... almost lost ya vinnie ....... good times good times....
Attached Images
File Type: gif get,em while they last,.gif (24.8 KB, 210 views)
File Type: jpg Love Kills.jpg (4.1 KB, 213 views)
Old 10-11-2010, 08:48 PM   #9
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

number 3 not so scary guys, that a date With Poverty did not make the countdown, .....FROM METAL CHURCH, we are here, guys fighting that date with poverty cant stay away from it yes on the edge of another broken heart, metal church fans RONNYS going solo but promises they will reunite , and it will be so fine, FROM TEXAS CHAIN SAW 3, LEATHER FACE MAKES TRULYS NUMBERS 3 just a misunderstood guy whos family related to mine who need love too, THE SAW IS FAMILY, Rock On And Peace Be With Us...everybody was wearing colored underwear, that day of the shooting , ERELEVENT But True Fact, Enjoy Ya,alls BLESSINGS.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Leather Face.jpg (6.9 KB, 221 views)
File Type: jpg METAL CHURCH.jpg (3.8 KB, 218 views)
Old 10-12-2010, 09:48 PM   #10
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

NUMBER 2 First Time I saw These Sweet Dream,s A Classic From The Lovley ANNIE LENOX,The U_RITH_MEKS, going be spelled just like that, ACORDING TO THE Old Webster Guys I Cant Get , BY WITH THAT, i saw this video appear and i was, like what planent in my on, and i myself being a major fan of shock rock, and GWAR GWAR, wonderfull guys and of course self promoted The Florida Scene and created a massive of followers and, a lot of controversty, of course the public went for it, Love Ya Brian, THANKS FOR SPEAKING UP.... for what you BELIEVE IN, we,ve come the mircale mile, since those days, a great performer and a beautiful genuis, Loved Those Feather Wraps , And Striped Tights, I still Love To Do My Little IRON MAIDEN Sketches To This Day, I,ll Admit, I,ll Rip The JEANS With A Permant Marker And Write, AB RULES, mixed up child from in between worlds, WITH Teased HAIR and chaffs Wearing A CREED T, shirt, from my genaration nothing feels right, unless there is some leather and denim and something to scary to piss off folks .... one THING FOR SURE, what brings us together, recalling the days u had to run to the mall, and run into spencers for black , and purple, nail polish, and our favorite time of the year HALLOWEEN, buddy did we stock up, at walmart, MOM HEY MOM i need Another 10, spot please, now my friends, u can get it in 711 and all your discount stores, WE HAVE OVERCOME I TELL YA, STAY, BEAUTIFUL,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SWEET DREAMS, are made of manson.jpg (3.5 KB, 216 views)
Old 10-13-2010, 10:33 PM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Count Down On

And We Our Here Now FINALLY To The Momeant We,ve All Been Wating For, Trulys NUMBER 1..... We Are On And Off Again, But Here ITS ALL ALICE ALL THE TIME, Come October, One Of My Godfathers, And Heroes, Off All Time, ALICE, This Ones For You.... and im not worthy to do this, i,ll just say by the babtism of john the babtist WE HAVE THE AUTHERTIY ..... Loves Ya,s All The , Creed Feeders, PEACE BE WITH US....NUMBER 1.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Always Wanted To Do That To.jpg (7.2 KB, 214 views)
File Type: jpg Baking Soda Waynes World Pic 2 cool.jpg (4.3 KB, 227 views)
File Type: jpg Welcome To My Night Mare.jpg (5.8 KB, 199 views)