++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 06-13-2005, 04:42 PM   #1
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Kerry(Dogstar) This is for you :)

That clip i recorded on Saturday is special for you Kerri. Its a 1:17 clip of Megadeth playing to the 45.000 crowd at the Download Festival. I wasnt a fan before i saw them play but i can say that they are one of the most amazing bands ever. At the end of the 50 minutes performance Dave put his hands of his eyes and all moved to see a crowd like that having such a response said:"I dont talk much. I prefer playing thats what i do the best but tonite i am gonna pray for all of you". These words thrilled me in an emotional way Kerri. I have to say that they are awesome and i will never forget to see them live.
I hope you like this clip Kerri

MegadethClip
Old 06-13-2005, 04:47 PM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
oh gabs how precious what an awsome thing to do Doggy Enjoy it it will take me the rest of my life for sis to download it Tell me all about it
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-13-2005, 04:50 PM   #3
Trimontana
USER INFO »
OOOHHH Sis, thanks babes. Try to download it, it doesnt take that much. Its a short clip.
Old 06-14-2005, 04:06 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) OOOHHH Sis, thanks babes. Try to download it, it doesnt take that much. Its a short clip.
thank you Gabs i did chicky it was downloaded this morning yes from around the time you posted it thats how long even if it was short YOUR Right That Was Like So Freaking Long Awaited
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-14-2005, 04:19 PM   #5
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) thank you Gabs i did chicky it was downloaded this morning yes from around the time you posted it thats how long even if it was short YOUR Right That Was Like So Freaking Long Awaited

Oh my sis No pro. I hope you liked it.
I'm gonna post the link for the clip i recorded at PRoach peformance (even shorter than Megadeth's one), Its the intro of Getting away with murder. Enjoy it. My hand was shaking due the pushing and the excitement,lol

GettingAwayWithMurderIntro
Old 06-14-2005, 11:15 PM   #6
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Wow, Gabi, thanks so much. I'll be downloading that in a bit! Thanks for thinking of me
Old 06-15-2005, 01:16 AM   #7
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Oh my sis No pro. I hope you liked it.
I'm gonna post the link for the clip i recorded at PRoach peformance (even shorter than Megadeth's one), Its the intro of Getting away with murder. Enjoy it. My hand was shaking due the pushing and the excitement,lol

that is so freaking cool of ya Gabs hers precious
Old 06-16-2005, 04:27 PM   #8
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Sister i can't believe i didnt post yet the Slipknot clip i recorded....its short but intense.
SlipknotClip
Old 06-16-2005, 04:46 PM   #9
Anna1011
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Oh my sis No pro. I hope you liked it.

lovin it gabi brings back good memories

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here