++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 04-13-2006, 06:30 PM   #16
Robin101
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Worst Creed song

Quote: (Originally Posted by SnowBlower-HALL) To be honest, I don't really get - my own prison (the album).

I know that this is the album that made creed,but I don't 'love' or even 'like' many, or any of the songs on it, So I guess you can pick from about 11 tracks.

- he has returned!!

And then
They went on to say
That the pearly gates
Had some eloquent graffiti
Like 'We'll meet again'
And 'Fuck the man'
And 'Tell my mother not to worry'
~ The Trapeze Swinger
Old 04-13-2006, 06:32 PM   #17
ABYanks
USER INFO »

I think you can't really pick a worst song, because Stapp was in different moods when he wrote them, so if you have'nt been in a similar mood as he was, you can't appreciate those songs.

Last edited by ABYanks : 04-13-2006 at 06:34 PM.
Old 04-13-2006, 07:01 PM   #18
bilal
USER INFO »

i thought no one might even reply to this thread....but heck............i ll do it too

Wash away those years and
sister

may be becasue i dont listen to these thrack and skip em.......
Old 04-13-2006, 07:27 PM   #19
bobben
USER INFO »

WAWO is the worst! It ruined Creed's rock image! Illusion is also a bad song. It's far from any other Creed material!

What's up with people not liking Wash Away Those Years!? That's the sadest and most personal song ever! I almost cried the first time I heard it!
Into this world we're thrown
Like a dog without a bone
An actor out on loan.

Old 04-13-2006, 10:27 PM   #20
Mr. Seeker
USER INFO »

Mine would be Bullets, i mean theres nothing wromg with it, i just don't like how heavy it is...
Old 04-13-2006, 11:44 PM   #21
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bobben) WAWO is the worst! It ruined Creed's rock image! Illusion is also a bad song. It's far from any other Creed material!

What's up with people not liking Wash Away Those Years!? That's the sadest and most personal song ever! I almost cried the first time I heard it!
I can't explain it why, but it annoys me. Specially the beginning of it. It gets better by the end though. But somehow I always end up skipping it coz my copy has YGW next and I love this song.
Old 04-13-2006, 11:46 PM   #22
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman)
I don't care for guitar solos.....so Mark Tremonti thinks I'm frikkin stupid!!!!

poor baby... "mommy, he called me stupid! boo hoo"
Old 04-14-2006, 12:53 AM   #23
geletmote
USER INFO »

how could yous not like WAWO and ONE LAST BREATH sumthing is wrong with you guys, the worst song has to be sister yeh lol..
Old 04-14-2006, 02:39 AM   #24
Sentinel69
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sentinel69 Send a message via MSN to Sentinel69

Lullaby.

gr,
Irene
Old 04-14-2006, 04:34 AM   #25
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bobben) ......Illusion is also a bad song. It's far from any other Creed material!

3 words
Bound And Tied

the style and feel of Illusion (or Allusion depoending on your reference) are very similar to Bound and Tied

both are kick ass songs
Old 04-14-2006, 04:39 AM   #26
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) how could yous not like WAWO and ONE LAST BREATH sumthing is wrong with you guys

it is quite simple... the are both Cheesey as hell and Sappy to boot not to mention if Creed were a good band they would have never done them on the account that both thoes songs pissed away and rock cred that they had and turned them in to a teenie bobber pop sinsation. That is what killed Creed out here (in CA) is that they statred to get air play on the Adult contemperary stations and thoes other stations that would stick them between Britney Spears and N' Sync.
Old 04-14-2006, 05:49 AM   #27
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow) it is quite simple... the are both Cheesey as hell and Sappy to boot not to mention if Creed were a good band they would have never done them on the account that both thoes songs pissed away and rock cred that they had and turned them in to a teenie bobber pop sinsation. That is what killed Creed out here (in CA) is that they statred to get air play on the Adult contemperary stations and thoes other stations that would stick them between Britney Spears and N' Sync.

Exactly... radio killed Creed and made them a joke to a lot of people out here in California. There have been countless times I have played a non-single Creed song for friends without telling them who it was... and they're all like "Wow! This is cool! Who is this?!" I'm like "Creed" and they just stand there all embarrassed and will reply with "Whoa, I didn't realize that they were actually pretty good."
Old 04-14-2006, 09:41 AM   #28
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) how could yous not like WAWO and ONE LAST BREATH sumthing is wrong with you guys, the worst song has to be sister yeh lol..

oh! OLB is fantastic. One of the best guitar picking songs I know, if not the best. Even my father likes it! lol
Old 04-14-2006, 10:44 AM   #29
Polish_sausage
USER INFO »

"Don't Stop Dancing" ... is very... commercial IMHO.. Every time I hear it I can imagine various pop artists singing this song for charity... I support charities but this kind of songs (e.g. "Let them know it's Christmas" or "We are the world ... bla bla bla... we are the children") make me sick!
Old 04-14-2006, 11:14 AM   #30
ABYanks
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Exactly... radio killed Creed and made them a joke to a lot of people out here in California. There have been countless times I have played a non-single Creed song for friends without telling them who it was... and they're all like "Wow! This is cool! Who is this?!" I'm like "Creed" and they just stand there all embarrassed and will reply with "Whoa, I didn't realize that they were actually pretty good."

I feel ya brother. Same here in NY.