++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 09-18-2003, 06:26 PM   #1186
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline

That was the most amazing thing I have ever read! You are AWESOME!!!! The details were unbelieveable. I felt like I was right there! I'm not worthy !!!!!
I don't know about a storm outside but I've got one burning in a very private place right now!!!!!!!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 09-18-2003, 07:19 PM   #1187
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote:
Thank god I have an extra pair of panties here at work:embarass:

Quote: I don't know about a storm outside but I've got one burning in a very private place right now!!!!!!!

LMAO you guys!!!:lol:

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 09-18-2003, 09:03 PM   #1188
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Whoa, Kim, that was FANTASTIC!! I felt like I was right there and OMG, I'm off to take a cold shower.....

Relearn Love
Old 09-20-2003, 10:35 AM   #1189
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
This was one page 2 again!!!

Kiss away night
Old 09-20-2003, 10:52 AM   #1190
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Ok ,I think I've got one. Probably won't be as good as Kim's but I'll try! Here we go:

Well, I'm on my way to Florida. Meeting friends for a week of some sun and fun. Me being afraid to fly say "What the hell!!" and get into my car and drive. It's been a long trip and it's June so of course it's HOT!! As i get into Florida somehow i get myself lost! I have no idea where the hell I am. On the other hand where ever I've gottten myself to the houses are beautiful. You know the kind,one you know you'll never live in! They are just amazing!!! Huge gates cover many of these houses with incredible landscaping and just stories and stories of rooms.

As I round the corner my car starts acting funny. I rented it because there was no way in hell my car was making the trip to Florida. Then all of a sudden the back tire goes flat! Great,now what the hell am I supposed to do. So, I go to grap my cell phone. Guess what,battery is dead!! What else could possibly go wrong now!!! This is now the worst experience of my life. I'm never doing this again!!!

So, as my car comes to a dead halt I look up to see the most beautiful house I've seen so far. Huge gated parking lot and I'm thinking there is no way I'm gonna be able to get any help from these people but ,what else am I supposed to do. Sit there and melt in the hot sun. So, i figure I've gotta try or I'm screwed! So, I go up to the intercome on the gate and push the button. This very deep male voice says "Can I help you?" So, I explain to him where I'm from and how long I've traveled and that my car is totally dead! I hear a chuckle and he says "Sounds like quite a bit of bad luck, Come on in and I'll let you use my phone!" Yes, he's gonna help me!!!!!!

Kiss away night
Old 09-20-2003, 11:04 AM   #1191
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
So, the gate starts to open and I grap my purse and a bag from the back seat hoping maybe he'll let me freshen up in the bathroom. I look like hell because I'm sweating my ass off! As i start up the driveway I'm taken aback by how beautiful the front yard is. Flowers everywhere and there is this beautiful kazebo with climbing roses in every shade ! As I get closer to the front door I can see it start to open. This guy steps out in black shorts and t-shirt with long brown hair! I can seeing him smiling at me and almost fall over on my face as I get closer and see who it is! It can't be but low and behold it is!! Of all the houses in the world for me to get stranded at it's Scott Stapp! My friends are never gonna believe me!!!!!!!

As I get closer I actually do almost fall on my face. He immediately rushes over to catch me. i think at this point he knows i know who he is and can feel my body trembling. "Don't worry" he says, I don't bite!" (I'm thinking you can bite me where ever you want!) He must have been working out when I disturbed him because his body was glistening with sweat!! Well, so was I but it was because of the heat! He leads me into the house and offers me a cold drink. "Better make it a double!" He just laughs at me! He then walks away into another room and I stay put cause I don't want to get lost!

Kiss away night
Old 09-20-2003, 11:24 AM   #1192
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
He comes back with a huge glass of ice water and I drink it up like it's the last glass on earth. He shows me the phone and leaves the room closing the door behind him and tells me to come looking for him outside when I'm done! Well,I call the rental company and am put on hold! (figures) When someone finally gets to me the tell me that they won't be able to get to me for about 4 to 6 hours. What am I gonna do now! 4 to 6 hours what am i supposed to do till then. Well, I'm at Scott Stapps house but his hospitality will only last so long! So , I hang up with them and slowly start looking around. His house is covered in pictures of Jagger! Plus, all his records and awards. I can't believe I'm here.

I finally found my way outside and this huge swimming pool is staring at me. Swimming in the middle is Scott. He looks up and sees me standing there staring at him."So, did you get someone?" I tell him yes, but that they can't get to me for about 6 hours. "Well, I guess you'll be having dinner with me! Would you like to freshen up or have a swim to cool off!?" So, i tell him I've got to go to my car if I'm gonna swim and I get my bathing suit screaming all the way! I change in this huge bathroom by the back door. He's still in the pool waiting for me. I jump in and we start making some small talk. I ask where Jagger is and he tells me his parents took him to Disney World for the day and they probably won't be home till much later! So, now I've got him all to myself.

We start really flirting now! He starts splashing me and threatening to get me and dunk me in the water!" Yeah, I dare you too" So, he jumps up and before i know it his strong arms are wrapped around my waist and I'm flying in the air! As i hit the water he comes with me! As I try to swim away he quickly comes up behind me and graps me again! As we come up above water we are face to face! He can feel me trembling and asks if I'm ok!" Fine, I'm fine. Just swimming in Scott Stapp's pool and just wanting to die but , I'm fine!!!!" " So ,you do know who I am!" I thought so!"

Kiss away night
Old 09-20-2003, 11:39 AM   #1193
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
So, we decide to get out of the pool and he asks me if maybe i want to freshen up before dinner. He shows me and even bigger bathroom with a huge tub. I tell him i left my bag downstairs and i quickly go and get it. When i get back upstairs the bath is already going and is surrounded by a dozen candles. I see him standing there in a rope and he asks if maybe he could join me! I don't know what to say when he comes over and start to undress me. His hands are so warm and soft! Before i know it we are in the tub. He washes me and i wash him. It doesn't take long before we find ourselves in his bedroom! The bed is huge and covered in satin sheets. They feel so smooth against our skin. I can't even begin to describe how good he feel against me! His is soo strong but his touch is soo soft. He rubs his hands everywhere and I'm transferred to another world. We make love for most of the day!

After I wake up he comes into the room with a tray of food and asks if I'm hungry! So, we start to feed each other! Fruit and sandwiches. I can't believe this is really happening! He tells me his parents are staying over in Disney because Jagger just doesn't want to come home and he informs me he has called the rentall company and that they can come get me in the morning! he asks me to spend the nigh with him! "YES!!!!"

We go back for another swim this time nude and make love all night in the pool , the livingroom, the bedroom. You name it we went everywhere! The next morning i wake up to a beautiful breakfast with flowers and a note!
"Thanks for the most wonderful night I've had in a long time! I have to go to the studio and start recording so next time you want to get lost make sure you do it here!! Love Scott! xoxox"

I get up shower and dress and I meet the rental company outside who informs me all charges have been taken care of by Mr. Stapp and they give me a better car and point me in the right directron. When I finally get to my friends they ask me what took so long! I tell them "You wouldn't believe me if i told you but let's just say it was the best night of my life!!!!!!"

Kiss away night
Old 09-20-2003, 11:41 AM   #1194
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
[quote]Originally posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
[b]Ok ,I think I've got one. Probably won't be as good as Kim's but I'll try! Here we go:

Anything with Scott Stapp in it is good!!

That was great! A wet Stapp is the ultimate

"I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."
Old 09-20-2003, 11:49 AM   #1195
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
I have to go take a cold shower now!!!

Kiss away night
Old 09-20-2003, 11:54 AM   #1196
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
That's just what I was thinking Of course it would probably be more fun with him but hey what are ya gonna do?!

"I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."
Old 09-20-2003, 12:02 PM   #1197
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: [b]Originally posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
[b]As I get closer I actually do almost fall on my face. He immediately rushes over to catch me. i think at this point he knows i know who he is and can feel my body trembling. "Don't worry" he says,   I don't bite!" (I'm thinking you can bite me where ever you want!)

I agree with you, Kim, any story with Scott in it is great.

Great job, Kris. I loved it all because I you were thinking the exact same things I would be thinking if I was in your place. And I love the part I quoted above and the lovemaking in the pool.

Relearn Love
Old 09-20-2003, 01:18 PM   #1198
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Those were both well worth the read!!!!!!
Old 09-20-2003, 01:21 PM   #1199
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Thanks Sheila. That was one of my fav quotes!

Glad you enjoyed yourself Carrie!!

Kiss away night
Old 09-20-2003, 03:40 PM   #1200
Aimee
USER INFO »
Okay! My turn...

I live in Orlando, FL and people are always coming to my house for vacations. I invited a group of girls down for a few days. Many of my girls live in northern parts of the world, where winter descends early. With autumn coming, they jumped at the chance and packed thier bags, left their men and kids behind and flew right down! First they all met in the lobby of the Hard Rock Hotel and then came to meet me next to the pier at Universal Studios. I could see them coming a hundred yards away. Five hotties, dressed in tight shorts and halter tops or flowing see-thru sundresses, yakking away as they strolled confidently through the crowds toward me. Everyone watched as they passed by, unable to take their eyes off of such a beautiful group of girls. I hugged them as they surrounded me, feeling sorry for the guy next to me who's wife just "accidently" rolled over his foot with the stroller. We had dinner and dance on the deck as the clear night sky twinkled over us. Tonight, I have had more than my usual drink limit and I swayed as I wrapped an arm around another drunk freind's shoulder, "Mary," I slurred. "Mary fairy bo berry..." Mary laughed as we almost fall over together, "It's me," she said, "but I don't know if I can hold us both." We trip onto the deck squealing like little girls as we called out to the others for help. They were laughing too hard to get to us, though. "Oooh," said Mary as she brushed off her skinned kness, "It's Creed!" Scott Stapp sings on a huge video screen as the video for My Sacrifice blared out at us. "Creed?" I slured. "Mary! You like Creed?" "Hell yeah!" she yelled out like a cowboy, "yeeeeehaw!!" Apparently, Mary's not the only one with a Creed obsession. I smiled as the girls glued themselves to the video screen, squeeling when Scott gets all wet. Then, I started to laugh. As the video ended, the girls turned to me and laughed a little themselves, but eventually they looked at me kind of strangely.
"What's up?" Asked Glenda. "You don't like Creed?" They all had on their stubborn faces and I knew the peer pressure was on, I just couldn't stop laughing. Mary was the only one who didn't just walk away, leaving me drunk and immobilized by the tears of laughter. "Do you think they're mad?" I asked. Mary laughed. "They might think you're mad, but we all know the truth." I laughed again. Finally, when we caught up to the group, they all turned around to face me. "What's up with you?" asked Mary, a slight smile still on her face. "Well, it's just that, well, I just never said anything before..."
"What?!!" at that moment Gwen pounced on me. "You know him, don't you?" She looked a little blurry to my sight. "Who?" I asked. "Scott? Yeah right, don't play like that." She turned around to pout, and I walked up behind her and play with her long blonde hair. "Yup."
"Ahhhhh!!!" They all scream. "I knew it!" said Mary.
"You knew it?" Gwen's eyes were huge. "Well, I didn't know it know it," said Mary. "But how?"
"My cousin was a groupie."
"Oh, yeah right!"
"No really," I said. "My cousin was a groupie and she became good friends with Scott. But she never, you know?"
"Never? Well why the hell not?" Asked Shari, unable to believe it. "Because they were just friends. Besides, she had the hots on Mark, but he is so damn conservative..."
" Were friends? What happened?" I told the girls about all the times Scott was mean to my cousin's friends. Whenever they came around, he would complain about having all these, "distractions" around, and he would kick them all out. "But not Jenney," I said. "He was crazy about Jenney, but she wouldn't give him the time of day, until this one time..."
Then, I told them all about Scott Stapp's secret fantasy, word-for-word, just as it came out of his mouth to my cousin, just as she had told me about it.
"Oh, that sounds hot" said Mary. "We should set him up," said Gwen. So, over pancakes and coffee, and as the sun rose that morning, we ladies hatched a devious sexual plan....
To Be Continued...