++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-02-2002, 01:50 PM   #46
allison
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I don't know if I ever told you guys about this, but in Richmond, Scott came and sat on the amp in front of Mark, which was right smack dab in front of my face and sang for a good minute! I don't want to sound vulgar, but having Scott's crotch in my face 2 or 3 feet away for that long nearly gave me a heart attack. It was QUITE and experience.

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 12-02-2002, 02:00 PM   #47
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Scott's Voice

Oh my gosh, you got Scott's sweat on you and he looked right into your eyes? My heart's racing just thinking about it!! Whew! OK, gotta calm down now! LOL I'm going with my hubby so I'll have to practice some self-control LOL. Can't believe I have to wait almost a whole month to see them! I hope I can get right up at the rail or by the catwalk. That would be awesome! The only thing that's getting me through this waiting is listening to my Weathered CD alot and watching the Alcatraz show I taped from VH1!! LOL My hubby thinks I'm nuts, probably. Although he's been listening with me sometimes. Just don't want him to get jealous, with the way I drool over Scott!! Just kiddin' I love my hubby more than I could ever say, it's just that Scott is sooo easy on the eyes, and that voice!!! Sigh... Sorry LOL

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 12-02-2002, 02:52 PM   #48
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by allison
I don't know if I ever told you guys about this, but in Richmond, Scott came and sat on the amp in front of Mark, which was right smack dab in front of my face and sang for a good minute!  I don't want to sound vulgar, but having Scott's crotch in my face 2 or 3 feet away for that long nearly gave me a heart attack. It was QUITE and experience.  

i am so jealous. i would have loved to have that view......even if it was only for 10 seconds.
Old 12-02-2002, 09:25 PM   #49
JenRN
USER INFO »
I don't know if I ever told you guys about this, but in Richmond, Scott came and sat on the amp in front of Mark, which was right smack dab in front of my face and sang for a good minute!  I don't want to sound vulgar, but having Scott's crotch in my face 2 or 3 feet away for that long nearly gave me a heart attack. It was QUITE and experience.  

Allison, you are cracking me up!!! I had the SAME view, quite a damn good package hugh? Those black leather pants were hot hot hot that night, and the short sleeve shirt MMMMM he looked soooo good!!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-02-2002, 09:37 PM   #50
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 12-02-2002, 09:46 PM   #51
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TremontiWanaB

I am sure there is a female star out there you feel the same way about! Probably some one gay like Brittney Spears or something!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-02-2002, 09:57 PM   #52
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Spears?.... ...even if i did i wouldn't be like..."oh my darlin **** oh i can't believe i got to see 1/18 of your breast oh how wonderful!

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 12-02-2002, 11:09 PM   #53
hotforscott
USER INFO »
if you saw britney's breasts you would talk about it for weeks. that's just a guy for ya. scott is hot, from head to toe and we are just spreading joy to all by passing that information along to others. it's the season of giving.
Old 12-02-2002, 11:20 PM   #54
KBoo925
USER INFO »
Hey guys...Oh my God...all this talk about looking into Scotts eyes and being so close you can actually smell him...I'm going crazy!!!
Actually, my name is Karin. Heehee. It's so great to meet all of you and I can't wait to do so in person in a few weeks. Let's connect directly as we get closer (email, etc.) Talk to you soon.
Peace,
Karin (KBoo)
PS I'm going to have some good dreams tonight!!
Old 12-03-2002, 02:19 PM   #55
allison
USER INFO »
I cannot tell a lie. I would welcome Scott's crotch in my face anytime.

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 12-03-2002, 04:34 PM   #56
Creed23
USER INFO »
I didn't think you guys would take this thread in this direction.lol

-Michelle Branch
Old 12-03-2002, 09:09 PM   #57
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
if you saw britney's breasts you would talk about it for weeks. that's just a guy for ya. scott is hot, from head to toe and we are just spreading joy to all by passing that information along to others. it's the season of giving.

ok...maybe my penis would be goin around tellin everyone...but my head would be goin "aaaaaaahhhh! What a slut!ew ew ew...!"
then i'd get one of her gay song stuck and head and be pukin ...for weeks

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 12-03-2002, 09:25 PM   #58
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Ooops, you did it again.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-03-2002, 09:38 PM   #59
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! ...must listen to good music...must listen....HAHAHA!! i put in my good old Santana Supernatural ahahhahahaha!!!!!

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 12-03-2002, 10:05 PM   #60
JenRN
USER INFO »
I cannot tell a lie.  I would welcome Scott's crotch in my face anytime.

:lol:YOU KNOW IT ALLISON! TOTALLY AGREE!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"