++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 04-23-2006, 09:42 PM   #7081
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Hey All! I am in Ohio right now at my Aunt's house,we got in yesterday afternoon (Saturday) Its been good to be back here for the most part but I'm freaken bloated and stuff cuz I haven't been able to shit for like 2 days,not that you all wanted to know that or anything Its rough being back to in some ways,I went to my mom's this afternoon and its just so hard being there and not seeing dad there to That house is so depressing and there is just no life there anymore.

I don't have to be back in Missouri untill May 15,so I'm going to try to enjoy it.

oh............i guess its the first time ur visiting ur place after the divorce......hmm......it must be llooking different alright...........but dont u show that to ur parents.........i guess u have to help em gettin on with theri lives................ and what is all this about gettin bloated ...........last thing i want on any trip is to get sick...........so u take care!
Old 04-23-2006, 09:43 PM   #7082
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Oh ya,and my cousin's husband almost killed himself last night because he decided to be a dumbass and drink an entire bottle of taquila and some other shit to,and they had to rush him to the ER and get his stomache pumped. He doesn't even realize that he could have died from it to.

finally some entertainment for u on ur trip............ehehehehee (sorry if i steped over the line............ )
Old 04-23-2006, 09:51 PM   #7083
bilal
USER INFO »

it all ends with a German dictionary...............

when ever my bro touches my PC....it surely gets f***up...............i worked and tried for over 10 hours trying to fix this matchine and used up most of my sunday to get it working but all in vein...........all not one minute passed that i havent cursed my bro... ......then i ttook off outside for a stroll to clear up my mind...............FOR NO REASON i went to this book store...............waisted 15 minutes looking at all the books and all..........and u wont belive what i ended up buying from there............A GERMAN DICTIONARY!!!! .......................and the moment i steped out from the store...i was like WTF!!!! !................... what the heck am i gonna do with a GERMAN DICTIONAY..............why the heck i even bought it.........or even looked at it.....DAMN.................A GERMAN DICTIONARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

Last edited by bilal : 04-23-2006 at 09:54 PM.
Old 04-23-2006, 10:29 PM   #7084
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Haha! My family is always entertaining bilal
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 04-24-2006, 06:50 PM   #7085
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) it all ends with a German dictionary...............

when ever my bro touches my PC....it surely gets f***up...............i worked and tried for over 10 hours trying to fix this matchine and used up most of my sunday to get it working but all in vein...........all not one minute passed that i havent cursed my bro... ......then i ttook off outside for a stroll to clear up my mind...............FOR NO REASON i went to this book store...............waisted 15 minutes looking at all the books and all..........and u wont belive what i ended up buying from there............A GERMAN DICTIONARY!!!! .......................and the moment i steped out from the store...i was like WTF!!!! !................... what the heck am i gonna do with a GERMAN DICTIONAY..............why the heck i even bought it.........or even looked at it.....DAMN.................A GERMAN DICTIONARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

Thats funny!!! I once purchased a cd by a japanese rock band only to realize later that I dont know a lick of what they are saying. Cant even say thier name, or read it for that matter.
Old 04-24-2006, 10:21 PM   #7086
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

I feel like crap and a half
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 04-24-2006, 11:08 PM   #7087
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) Thats funny!!! I once purchased a cd by a japanese rock band only to realize later that I dont know a lick of what they are saying. Cant even say thier name, or read it for that matter.

hehee.......... maybe a german dictionary aint that bad after all as compared to a CD by a Japanese rock band..............damn....thats hillarious stuff man!
Old 04-25-2006, 12:45 AM   #7088
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

well, ive got a lot on my mind HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA what i meant was i need to keep my thoughts organaized
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 04-25-2006, 12:54 PM   #7089
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

I went to my mom's on Sunday for a few minutes. I had to use the restroom,so I went inside and the second I stepped into the house,I was instantly depressed. There is just no life left in that house at all, and I was struck by all of these memories all at once and I couldn't handle it.
I had to get out of there and fast! Mom was wanting me to come over there today but I called back and said that I couldn't do it.
Plus she was wanting me to clean her house for her but I'm not cleaning squat cuz I'm on vacation from cleaning I'm not going to go over and clean when they don't do it themselves. That house is so messy and there is no excuse for it...Period! Mom really needs to learn self-disipline and get off her ass and get the work done,especially since she has to sell the house.

Sorry,I just felt like getting some stuff out since I am home and everything is hitting me all at once.
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 04-25-2006, 06:09 PM   #7090
facelessmike
USER INFO »

My aunt is in town from the mid-west and I'm afraid Im going to have to stop resisting and give in to see her. She's been here for a week and I still havnt made contact - I feel so bad. But, I was out of town myself over the weekend and my cell phone was not working so I have an excuse, I guess. Oh, well. Lunch tomorrow it is.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:10 PM   #7091
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Tee-ball Rules!!!!

Just Got Back From Watching My Nephews Play.
Old 04-26-2006, 01:48 PM   #7092
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) I went to my mom's on Sunday for a few minutes. I had to use the restroom,so I went inside and the second I stepped into the house,I was instantly depressed. There is just no life left in that house at all, and I was struck by all of these memories all at once and I couldn't handle it.
I had to get out of there and fast! Mom was wanting me to come over there today but I called back and said that I couldn't do it.
Plus she was wanting me to clean her house for her but I'm not cleaning squat cuz I'm on vacation from cleaning I'm not going to go over and clean when they don't do it themselves. That house is so messy and there is no excuse for it...Period! Mom really needs to learn self-disipline and get off her ass and get the work done,especially since she has to sell the house.

Sorry,I just felt like getting some stuff out since I am home and everything is hitting me all at once.
my julie it will be alright my girl THATS What You Need To Tell Her My Girl To GET OFF HER ASS and pick up the damn house i know it sounds mean and im not inplying to show your mom any dis respects but sometimes when you know your in the right you gotta freaking speak up they mite not understand now but they will get it later
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 04-26-2006, 10:43 PM   #7093
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Haha Sis
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 04-26-2006, 11:25 PM   #7094
metalchris25
USER INFO »

mop, mop, mop, all day long,......
Old 04-27-2006, 12:12 AM   #7095
bilal
USER INFO »

Dave Chappelle found the window of his car broken and the only thing stolen was the chocolate bar from the dash board........Dave got mad........ he started to search the whole neighbour hood to find a homeless guy with chocolate on his face....and finally he found one.........so dave said angrily to the homeless guy "is that chocolate on your face" .... the homeless guy replies , know scared " no sir! its doo doo!!!"...and dave was like "urrrggghhhhhh"