++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-10-2005, 01:16 AM   #1
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I just saw the most wonderful documentry

I just saw the most wonderful documentry this evening entitled "The God Who Wasn't There" it is a very thought provking over view of church history I have ever seen. The main point that I got from it was that most Christians don't know their early church history. and it is a very valid point.

I do encourage anyone reading this to check it out

Click here

--Jester
Old 09-14-2005, 12:22 AM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
most dont And 9 times out of 10 their Organazations Is Head
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-14-2005, 12:28 AM   #3
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
huh??
Old 09-14-2005, 05:02 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
all that we despise and suffer for
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-14-2005, 08:31 PM   #5
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
you need to start making more sense I can't make heads or tails of what you are trying to say... you have plenty of practice as I see it you have over 8100 posts maybe you should practice in getting your thoughts to the screen take your time in posting this isn't a contest to see who can post the most.
Old 09-15-2005, 12:15 PM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
i know it i need to get in gear and spend more time making sense and explaning my self more clear so help me in words and studys that humans can relate too im sorry Anarkist you did,nt hear what i said noir could you understand for i do make many posts and im not trying to win a contest for my many posts of ramblings and words unclear i understand Really believe it or not even coming from you Anarkist I really do I need To Study More But i all i find is strange studys and everyone Lies For All Men Our Liars way to many so i believe not everything i hear or every study that tells us the way we should because Jesus Said So from another Genuis and more wisdom for wisdom has growed and so has knowlege some may be true and serve well unto others may they be blessed in what they are doing and in many teachings and show their wisdom from all research and many around the world studies But Like You Anarkist still In Search For Truth i dont always read noir do i understand a word you say only when you say it clear but what you really believe in and where the confusing comes in and the reason why i dont speak clear enough is because really everyword you say i dont read or follow or look it up because i dont understand and i cant back not a word you say !!! And If Ya It Cant Back It Up You Might As Well Shutup Anyways But You Can Back Up What You Say And Thats The Only Thing You Really Make Clear To Me Peace Be With Ya As You Say What You Must Say And Stand Behind What You Believe Anarkist