++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-30-2008, 03:09 PM   #1
J-Man
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
A message from Mark Tremonti

I copied this from abb.net forums. From his message below, it looks like Alter Bridge are here to stay!!!

Happy Holidays, everyone!

As we are approaching the New Year I'd like to thank everyone for the best year yet for Alter Bridge. We already have plans in 2009 to continue writing the new album. Hopefully Myles is flying down the first week of February and we are really excited to finish some of the songs you may have heard in sound-check on the last tour. In January, Myles and I plan to attend the NAMM Convention so maybe we'll see some of you there.

Thanks again and have a Happy New Year,

Mark Tremonti
Old 12-30-2008, 06:34 PM   #2
Agent D
USER INFO »
Re: A message from Mark Tremonti

A new album sounds fantastic. Great news.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:59 AM   #3
MetalliTooL
USER INFO »

Yeah well now it looks like they'll be writing the new Creed album. Fucking bullshit. Looks like they missed making millions and aren't content with making hundreds of thousands.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:36 AM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) A new album sounds fantastic. Great news.
Just Wonderfull that is great news Agent D
Old 04-28-2009, 10:54 AM   #5
crest tattoo
USER INFO »

Go to Myles' myspace and read what he wrote. Although I think it's complete crap that Myles had to be the one to say it. Where's the support for him. Don't get me wrong-I'm all about Creed first, but I still love Myles too
There also was a quote from Mark earlier this year that said something alogn the lines of AB will always be together no matter what happens this year. Here's the link to Myles' myspace: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogID=485797989
Here's what it says:
The news today

Many of you are wondering how this Creed reunion tour will affect the future of Alter Bridge. No worries, it won’t. I can assure you that as soon as they finish in October we will move forward.

Contrary to false statements that might lead you to believe otherwise, Alter Bridge continues to be paramount to the four of us.

The guys have my full support. It’s a very complex situation to say the least. It had to be done.

I appreciate the fact that so many of you are concerned about our future. With that said, everything is going to be all right. Alter Bridge’s third record is well on it’s way. The guys will embark on their reunion tour, I will make my record, and then we will carry on.

"Don’t forget we’re here to stay"

All the best

mk
Old 04-28-2009, 11:27 AM   #6
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »

Ya members of creed cant say anything because they have windup records up their ass..ya creed is saying all the right things to patch things up for the reunion but i still think this is windups doing! they have to rush an album before september and u look a the tour its brutel as far as days off...Hey Im all for creed tour but not like this seems rushed...
Old 04-28-2009, 03:13 PM   #7
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Yeah, the tour does seem as if it could really stretch the band, especially Scott's voice, unless he's been working on ways to save it.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:02 PM   #8
username
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Yeah, the tour does seem as if it could really stretch the band, especially Scott's voice, unless he's been working on ways to save it.
He sounded good at the Delray Beach show last year. By the end of the (rather short) military tour... not so much. So I'm guessing that the hasn't really been working on that, and don't look forward to hearing him in some of the latter shows of the upcoming Creed tour.
________
Colorado Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
________
Silver surfer vaporizer

Last edited by username : 08-16-2011 at 01:58 AM.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:51 PM   #9
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by username) He sounded good at the Delray Beach show last year. By the end of the (rather short) military tour... not so much. So I'm guessing that the hasn't really been working on that, and don't look forward to hearing him in some of the latter shows of the upcoming Creed tour.
That is a concern for sure. Maybe he should seek out the coach who helped James Hetfield during the recording of the black album. He does warmups and all kinds of stuff so that he doesn't again blow out his voice.