++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 06-22-2009, 01:32 PM   #1
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
We Should All Be Praying

for the people in Iran

I know that many of you probably already are, or are praying about the situation, or both. But people over there, regardless of religion, regardless of skin color (which shouldn't matter), regardless of any preconceived notions about how they all feel about us, just want to have freedom and choice and a government that actually listens to and cares about them.

They have that right as people, and they have that right as children created by God. It was a sad story and sight to see and hear of the young woman who by what we're told was not even demonstrating or protesting, and was shot and killed. That's nothing other than cold blooded, premeditated murder based on the facts as we have them.

I pray that God one way or another, however it's done, ends this soon. By faith, I know He can. Realistically, I know it's probably going to take action by other people, or something really spectacular and dramatic from those people themselves. It can happen, but I'm afraid that we're probably going to see things continue to get worse over there for the immediate future.

My prayers go out to them.

Jason
Old 06-23-2009, 09:48 AM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: We Should All Be Praying

AMEN AND AMEN Brother And Another Amen, We Our All In Prayer And Part Of That Warfare That Countinues AMEN When We Pray For Iran And The Holy Lands We Paray For Each Other In Untiy With The Same Spirt Of Seeking Peace And Refuge PSALMS 123,verse 7 Pray For The Peace Of Jerusalem They Shall Prosper By Prayer And LoveThat Same Peace Brother That Passes All Knowlege And Understanding In Times Of Trials And War Is With That Precious Country Blessings And Strengeth In Jesus Name Brother