++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-24-2004, 02:20 PM   #256
HeadachyMatt
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) geesh dont worry about it~~ Some people i can agree it is born in theme And Others!! it sometimes Come From a bunch Of other Stuff that should not have happen!!But Never the less!!! JESUS DIED FOR US ALL!! we all have hope NOW SO ROCK ON GEEK!!!

i'm jsut gonna say one thing about the whole deal on if people are born gay

must have been just a few months ago, scientists found a gene in a gay persons DNA that didnt exist in a straight persons DNA, they did more research and they discovered that gay people had this gene that straight people didnt

to me, this seems to prove that gay is NOT choice

but thats me, if anyone else saw that article, please post it, i lost my favorites and i cant find the damn article again
Old 02-24-2004, 02:21 PM   #257
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) You're right about that too... that was a part I forgot. You're talking 'bout sexual abuse right?

Rock on Ta!!!
RIGHT
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-24-2004, 02:22 PM   #258
GeeK_2004
USER INFO »
eveyone is entitled to their opinions...

So break yourself against my stones
And spit your pity in my soul
You never needed any help
You sold me out to save yourself
And I won't listen to your shame
You ran away - you're all the same
Angels lie to keep control...
My love was punished long ago
If you still care, don't ever let me know
If you still care, don't ever let me know...

"Snuff" - Slipknot
Old 02-24-2004, 02:23 PM   #259
GeeK_2004
USER INFO »
thats all i really have to say...

So break yourself against my stones
And spit your pity in my soul
You never needed any help
You sold me out to save yourself
And I won't listen to your shame
You ran away - you're all the same
Angels lie to keep control...
My love was punished long ago
If you still care, don't ever let me know
If you still care, don't ever let me know...

"Snuff" - Slipknot
Old 02-24-2004, 02:35 PM   #260
HeadachyMatt
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by GeeK_2004) thats all i really have to say...

yep
Old 02-25-2004, 02:15 AM   #261
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
If Badass comes back, Yeh, the verse that U quoted in 1 Corinthians or wherever it was is there, but its up to the leadership in the church to make that call. Some churches havent and have allowed gays to become clergymen. Calls like that are up to the leadership and they are accountable before God concerning them. I prefer not to judge cos it's not my responsibility. Thank God for that!

In relation to that verse, If U told a person that U knew was obviously involved in something wrong that they had to leave your church, U would be in the wrong, cos it's not your call. Leave that up to the leadership and just focus on whatever is good, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely. If U dont like their decision, leave.

I wouldnt turn my nose up for your zealous defence of your beliefs, cos I have copped it myself for that. I just think that there is a time for everything, and this thread is not the time for this discussion, cos all it's doing is causing anger and a hatred for the gospel.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 02-25-2004, 06:30 PM   #262
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) If Badass comes back, Yeh, the verse that U quoted in 1 Corinthians or wherever it was is there, but its up to the leadership in the church to make that call. Some churches havent and have allowed gays to become clergymen. Calls like that are up to the leadership and they are accountable before God concerning them. I prefer not to judge cos it's not my responsibility. Thank God for that!

In relation to that verse, If U told a person that U knew was obviously involved in something wrong that they had to leave your church, U would be in the wrong, cos it's not your call. Leave that up to the leadership and just focus on whatever is good, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely. If U dont like their decision, leave.

I wouldnt turn my nose up for your zealous defence of your beliefs, cos I have copped it myself for that. I just think that there is a time for everything, and this thread is not the time for this discussion, cos all it's doing is causing anger and a hatred for the gospel.
I agree this thread has been a looooooooong one!!! And his Word is not the aurther Of Confusion!! it just keeps going in circles But i will leave at this ,Judge NOT THAT YE BE no judged FOR WITH WHAT JUDGEMEANT ye shall be judged!!And with what mesure ye mete it shall be measured to you again and why beholdest Thou mote THAT IS IN THY BROTHERS EYE But Considerest THY BEAM THAT IS IN THINE OWN EYE!!!or how wilt thou say to thy mote of thine own eye And Behold a Beam is in thine own eye Thou Hypacrite first cast the beam out of thine own eye AND THEN SHALL YOU SEE CLEARLY TO CAST OUT THE MOTE OF THY BROTHERS EYE!!!!TOO BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON!!!AND FROM ME TO THE REST OF THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD!!GIVE NOT WHICH IS HOLY UNTO THE DOGS NEITHER CAST YOUR PEARLS BEFORE SWINE!!!! SINCERLY CREED SISTER!!!! ROCK ON!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything