++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2003, 03:20 PM   #1
Siren
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Enough is enough!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry but I must post this:

CREED IS THE WORST BAND IN THE WORLD
NOT ONLY DO THEY RIP OFF THEIR FANS BY PLAYING SHORT CONCERTS, BUT SCOTT STAPP HAS TO BE THE BIGGEST POSER IN THE HISTORY OF ROCK. HE HAS MINIMAL TALENT, AN ANNOYING VOICE AND AN INFLATED SENSE OF HIS OWN IMPORTANCE. MEMO TO STAPP: YOUR MUSICAL IS UNORIGINAL, REGURGITATED GRUNGE ROCK.

CREED IS A JOKE.

MOST OF YOU WILL LOOK BACK IN A FEW YEARS AND THINK "WHAT THE HELL WERE WE THINKING? THESE GUYS ARE TERRIBLE!"

GOD THEY SUCK.

SORRY. THAT'S ALL.
Old 01-01-2003, 03:29 PM   #2
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Sorry you feel that way. Thanks for telling us what we'll be thinking in the future. We really need someone like you around bashing our band and telling us the future. You're a real keeper.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-01-2003, 03:33 PM   #3
SJack5802
USER INFO »
Yeah why don't you take your negative opinions and shove them up your ass. Oh yeah , you say Stapp, has a terrible voice, take your normal grunge bands. All the leader singer does is scream and sound like crap.
Old 01-01-2003, 03:42 PM   #4
Tantraess
USER INFO »
Re: Enough is enough!!!!!!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Siren
<b>I am sorry but I must post this:

CREED IS THE WORST BAND IN THE WORLD
NOT ONLY DO THEY RIP OFF THEIR FANS BY PLAYING SHORT CONCERTS, BUT SCOTT STAPP HAS TO BE THE BIGGEST POSER IN THE HISTORY OF ROCK. &nbsp;HE HAS MINIMAL TALENT, AN ANNOYING VOICE AND AN INFLATED SENSE OF HIS OWN IMPORTANCE. &nbsp;MEMO TO STAPP: &nbsp;YOUR MUSICAL IS UNORIGINAL, REGURGITATED GRUNGE ROCK. &nbsp;

CREED IS A JOKE.

MOST OF YOU WILL LOOK BACK IN A FEW YEARS AND THINK "WHAT THE HELL WERE WE THINKING? &nbsp;THESE GUYS ARE TERRIBLE!"

GOD THEY SUCK.

SORRY. &nbsp;THAT'S ALL. </b>

Well I guess that's why Creed has millions of fans and you have only one fan. You!

Buzz off asshole. People like you make me sick. Especially after seeing last nights show. Do you even have 2 brain cells to rub together?
Old 01-01-2003, 03:54 PM   #5
sigspecial
USER INFO »
Update to Siren

Why did you even register on this site?? No one else to bash on your New Year's Day?? How sad.

I think I have more of a right than most to respond to your uninformed negative comments......I had the "unique" opportunity to be at the Chicago show this week. That was the one and only time I would agree that Creed was NOTHING like they had been billed to be.

Unfortunately, that was my first show and I didn't walk away with a great impression. However, I still have hope and continue to admire the band for what they are capable of. I feel hopeful that whatever is causing Scott Stapp to abuse himself right now will eventually be healed.

You however sound like a bitter asshole for whom there is no cure. Sorry for you.
Old 01-01-2003, 03:59 PM   #6
Tantraess
USER INFO »
Re: Update to Siren

Quote: Originally posted by sigspecial
<b>Why did you even register on this site?? &nbsp;No one else to bash on your New Year's Day?? &nbsp;How sad.

I think I have more of a right than most to respond to your uninformed negative comments......I had the "unique" opportunity to be at the Chicago show this week. &nbsp;That was the one and only time I would agree that Creed was NOTHING like they had been billed to be.

Unfortunately, that was my first show and I didn't walk away with a great impression. &nbsp;However, I still have hope and continue to admire the band for what they are capable of. &nbsp;I feel hopeful that whatever is causing Scott Stapp to abuse himself right now will eventually be healed. &nbsp;

You however sound like a bitter asshole for whom there is no cure. &nbsp;Sorry for you. </b>

That was great!

Oh and one more thing...Welcome sigspecial!

Buzz off Siren!
Old 01-01-2003, 03:59 PM   #7
KBoo925
USER INFO »
Um...excuse me...Siren? I think that I can speak for a few of us here when I ask you to not post such horrible, negative comments on our board. I know that everyone has a right to expressing their opinion, but I think the intention here is to share what we LOVE about the band, our thoughts and feelings. Why else would you join a bb? I personally, would like to start off this new year with love in my heart. I wish that for you, and for all of us.
PEACE,
Karin
Old 01-01-2003, 04:10 PM   #8
creedlvr
USER INFO »
okay ... i hate to say this ... but everyone is being WAY too nice to this A$$hole!

so "SIREN" ...
you actually took the time ... on New Year's Day to register on a message board for a band that you claim to hate ... hmmm ... just "a little" strange!

first of all, have you ever been to a Creed concert. i REALLY dispise people that pretend to have all the answers when, in fact, they are clueless!

Creed's concerts are FAR from short! they play almost 2 hrs at most concerts!! his voice is AWSOME, their music is AWSOME, their concerts are AWSOME.

it sounds to me that you're the only one here that has an "inflated sense of his own importance"!!!! you actually think that your opinion is FACT!!! that we're all going to suddenly realize that you're right! we'll here's a newsflash ... you're a complete DOPE!!!

maybe if you actually took the time to listen to them ... without whatever hostility it is that you hold ... you might just ask yourself "what the hell was i thinking??"

if anyone sucks ... IT"S YOU!!!!!!!!!!

GET OFF OUR POST!
Old 01-01-2003, 04:13 PM   #9
Siren
USER INFO »
http://www.suntimes.com/output/zwecker/cst...t-ftr-zp01.html

Quote:

Creed may be one of the most popular bands on the planet, but the rockers--particularly lead singer Scott Stapp--really infuriated a ton of fans at Sunday's Allstate Arena concert--generating a bunch of calls and e-mails both to this column and my Sun-Times colleague, pop music critic Jim DeRogatis.

''You won't believe what went down,'' e-mailed Dan. ''Saw Creed. What a letdown! Scott Stapp [has] ... less stage presence than Ozzy [Osbourne], [he] sang flat, ran off stage three times, twice for at least five minutes, missed words, had audience singing instead. ... I had front-row seats in section 116--saw the whole franchise fall apart before my very eyes.''

Then there was this from Lore Rizzo, who bought tickets for her daughter's 18th birthday. She also reports her daughter thought Stapp was, well, possibly under the influence of something. ''At one point [he] even laid down on the stage.''

Several observers mentioned that Stapp's appearance was particularly disturbing given his frequent comments about the evils of drug and alcohol use and his strong religious roots.

''I think this was one of the worst concerts I've ever attended,'' e-mails Tom Wassman from Elgin. ''I've been a huge Creed fan for a long time, but Stapp really stunk. He sat DOWN for a big part of the concert!''

Kevin DeSanti couldn't have agreed more. ''Clearly one of the worst shows I've ever attended. ... It was more than an embarrassment, it was robbery of the fans' hard-earned money. You know you're in trouble when the audience is booing the headliner.''

At press time, a spokesman for the band was unable to comment on the concert or the complaints.

Creed has canceled several shows in recent months, including a high-profile televised gig from San Francisco's Alcatraz Island, with Stapp claiming acute laryngitis. The group had only two shows remaining before the end of the year--the Chicago gig (which had been postponed from earlier in the year) and an appearance Tuesday night in Las Vegas as part of the 2002 Billboard Music Awards.

"I'm just kind of making it through right now the best that I can,'' the singer told the online music news service Launch.com on Dec. 14. "The healing process starts when I stop singing. So, it's good enough to live up to my standard at a live show, and if it's not I'll come back and play it again.''
Old 01-01-2003, 04:33 PM   #10
creedchick02
USER INFO »
I just wanted to say thank you to siren............................................. ......................I wanted to use this little guy for the longest time ..........THANK YOU for the opertunity(excuse the spelling after all i am a CREED fan right)
now does it scare you, that i'm able to decern? what to love and what to burn'
i'll add fuel to the fire now,
stand back, brother take your hand back,
leave it and i might crack
more than a smile or two, you see
don't judge what you don't understand,
you can't deny what has been given to me~~~~~Fear ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/creedchick020
Old 01-01-2003, 04:40 PM   #11
whocares
Banned
USER INFO »
it sounds to me like you really do enjoy the music...youve done quite a bit of research into this subject..i cant possibly imagine the mentality of some person who sounds very lonely, that feels the need to come to a board and pass your warped thoughts to these nice people. go choke on your grunge.. heres a good website for you to check out...www.stickitupyourass.com
Old 01-01-2003, 04:47 PM   #12
Tantraess
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by creedchick02
I just wanted to say thank you to siren............................................. ......................I wanted to use this little guy for the longest time ..........THANK YOU for the opertunity(excuse the spelling after all i am a CREED fan right)

That was even funnier! I agree!

Can you believe this post maxed out my smiley quota!
Old 01-01-2003, 04:59 PM   #13
creedlvr
USER INFO »
so even worse ... your opinion isn't even your own opinion!

everyone is well aware of what happened at the chicago concert. it doesn't change the fact that after almost 7 years of performing live shows, the chicago show was the ONE
AND ONLY show that he was not at his best. so einstein ... what about the rest????

even the guy that wrote the article is a moron!!! Creed did not cancel the Alcatraz concert! they did, however, sing a shorted set and shared the stage with the Wallflowers. this was at Creed's request ... knowing that Stapp would not be able to do an entire show because of his voice problem.

which by the way .. is not just a "claim!!" Scott hurt is voice trying to make up concert dates in an already aggressive tour schedule. he is currently on medication just so that he could get through the rest of his concerts ... even though the medicine he is taking makes him feel lousy.

he also has a lot of personal issues going on right now ... so if he had one bad concert ... give the guy a break! he has more than proven himself and his capabilities of giving OUTSTANDING performances.

i'm sure that they will do something for those people at the chicago concert. the band felt that their show was less than their best at their Las Vegas show ... due to the start of Scott's voice going ... and they went back there to do another show at only $5 per ticket ... with proceeds going to his children's foundation.

so ...
try checking out a concert or even do a little more reading before judging by ONE concert and some idiot's poorly-written, inaccurate article.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Old 01-01-2003, 05:10 PM   #14
Siren
USER INFO »
It's pretty funny the way I give my opinion and all of these supposed "nice" people are making vulgar gestures and calling me names and wishing me ill.

You tell me I'm an a-hole and then you turn around and look how you're acting. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

:Rollmuthafu**inEYES:

Creed is terrible. Just an opinion. You'll see the light eventually.
They are a melodramatic joke.

You guys are almost as hypocritical as Stapp.
Old 01-01-2003, 05:14 PM   #15
whocares
Banned
USER INFO »
oh by the way,,,i didnt realize it but that is a real web site...sorry about that...
Closed Thread