++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 05-30-2003, 02:30 PM   #136
Siana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
Old 05-31-2003, 08:31 PM   #137
souldancer
USER INFO »
Peace .....in our hearts - today and always.
Old 05-31-2003, 10:43 PM   #138
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Hi there SoulDancer
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 06-01-2003, 01:39 AM   #139
Lechium
USER INFO »
BTW.
Can you imagine world with no wars, no conflicts, no tensions?
Can you look back into history and see a time period (not a brief one) when that was the case?
It's not possible. Wars are intrisic part of mankind.
Old 06-01-2003, 09:03 AM   #140
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Yeah Lech, I can see it, and it's fucking beautiful.....Everyone live in there own way, and no one's poor or something like that! It's far away, but it is! In our minds and hearts.....There's a place of love...and no power, no USA, no war, no pain....

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 06-01-2003, 09:32 AM   #141
whitebird
USER INFO »
I can imagine a world without wars. You are right when you say that within history there has never been a time without it, but there is something changing, growing, evolving. If this world is to survive, the people must grow. Technology has grown in leaps and bounds, but our ability to handle what we have created, has not, but I see hope in people, especially the children. I am starting to meet more and more people with dreams for the future, combining spirituality with a natural, inborn connection with the earth.

I find peace in nature, it calms my soul. Our bodies are tied to nature, to the electric fields of the earth, the phases of the moon, we could not survive without the sun, and they are finding out just how important gravity is to our bone structure.

I am not kidding when I say, next time you are stressed out, kick your shoes off and walk barefoot in the grass, or along a shoreline wading in the water, feeling the breeze on you body. The balance of nature will create a balance in your body that calms and soothes.

We need to understand this very simple reality, before we distroy the very thing that gives us life, earth. Peace will follow if we can find this balance within ourselves.
Old 06-01-2003, 10:33 AM   #142
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by whitebird
I can imagine a world without wars. You are right when you say that within history there has never been a time without it, but there is something changing, growing, evolving. If this world is to survive, the people must grow. Technology has grown in leaps and bounds, but our ability to handle what we have created, has not, but I see hope in people, especially the children. I am starting to meet more and more people with dreams for the future, combining spirituality with a natural, inborn connection with the earth.

I find peace in nature, it calms my soul. Our bodies are tied to nature, to the electric fields of the earth, the phases of the moon, we could not survive without the sun, and they are finding out just how important gravity is to our bone structure.  

I am not kidding when I say, next time you are stressed out, kick your shoes off and walk barefoot in the grass, or along a shoreline wading in the water, feeling the breeze on you body. The balance of nature will create a balance in your body that calms and soothes.  

We need to understand this very simple reality, before we distroy the very thing that gives us life, earth. Peace will follow if we can find this balance within ourselves.

Can't say it better on myself! Agree is all I can say now! You've get it all!

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 06-01-2003, 01:43 PM   #143
Lechium
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by whitebird
I can imagine a world without wars.  You are right when you say that within history there has never been a time without it, but there is something changing, growing, evolving.  If this world is to survive, the people must grow.  Technology has grown in leaps and bounds, but our ability to handle what we have created, has not, but I see hope in people, especially the children.  I am starting to meet more and more people with dreams for the future, combining spirituality with a natural, inborn connection with the earth.

I find peace in nature, it calms my soul.  Our bodies are tied to nature, to the electric fields of the earth, the phases of the moon, we could not survive without the sun, and they are finding out just how important gravity is to our bone structure.  

I am not kidding when I say, next time you are stressed out, kick your shoes off and walk barefoot in the grass, or along a shoreline wading in the water, feeling the breeze on you body.  The balance of nature will create a balance in your body that calms and soothes.  

We need to understand this very simple reality, before we distroy the very thing that gives us life, earth.  Peace will follow if we can find this balance within ourselves.

You see, only problem is that people dont really change. hey get more technology and stuff, but human nature remains teh same. And human nature is distructive. As long as people have ambitions, and as long as there is central govornment there will be wars.
Wolrd witout war is a utopia. It is something individual people might want, but is an unreachable goal for the mankind. There will always be wars, and wars are what makes us people (like it or not).
History repetes itself. ALWAYS.
Old 06-01-2003, 02:43 PM   #144
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Peace........Peace

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 06-01-2003, 05:47 PM   #145
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
peace....& love
Old 06-01-2003, 06:28 PM   #146
whitebird
USER INFO »
Lechim-Here is where I prove my point. You see, you don't know me. You don't know what I have lived. I have been taken down to my knees, physically, emotionally and spiritually. I have known hardship, and experiences that I wouldn't wish on anyone, yet I choose to be who I now am. I have never felt revenge, and bitterness is a choice. As war is a choice, peace is the other option. There is hope, as I know there are others out there like myself. I choose peace.

You are the only one that can make the choice for yourself. Follow history, and prove your point, or make a stand and try to change the world for the better. How brave are you? It may now be the time to decide.
Old 06-01-2003, 06:39 PM   #147
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Well said whitebird
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 06-01-2003, 06:43 PM   #148
whitebird