++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 07-17-2005, 05:30 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Key

Opens All Doors Right Awake Right Alive To The Heavens It Will Always Be Open An Open Door The Key Is Your Eyes The Key Feels Hungers That Just Cant Be Filled The Key Waters The Dry Bones The Key Is Yours And It Never Closes Day Or Night The Key Is Mine The Key Is My Eyes The Key Feels My Hunger And The Key Waters My Dry Bones Hold On To Thine Key And I Will Hold On Mine UnderLock And Key Hide My Eyes With Tears Of Joy Recall The Times When It Was Spoken Moving To A Place Where There Is No Need To Hide And The Tears Would Be Turned In To Laughter Can You Hear So Softly In silence Beging To Rise If Ye Still Thirst And If Ye Still Hunger You Know The Key Is Here If Ye Are Confused And Broken The Key Is Here For Me And You If You Feel The Soul Shaken The Fire Risen The Key Is Here For You And Me You Need Not Another Key To Another Door Dont Feel Left Out My Love In The Pouring Rain Know The Key Is Here And Only Balance Will Remain Dont Feel Left Out In The Pouring Rain The Key Is Here The Key Is The Foundation Of You And Me Only It Can Read In Between The Lines And Know The Hard Unknown Sitution The Key Is Here For You And Me Always So If Ye Still Hunger And Ye Still Thirst And Ye Still Hunger The Key Will Always Be Feeling Strange In A Strange House Feeling Out Of A Place Left Out In The Rain The Key Is Here The Key Is You And Me If Im Lost Or Stuck In A Strange Place I Know Where Home Is And What Its Going Be THe Key Opens All Doors Awake Right Alive To The Heavens Is Where We Speak It Will Always Be An Open Door The Keys Is Your Eyes The Key Is Mine The Key Feds Hunger That Just Cant Be Filled But Do You Know Feel Inside The Fire Inside That Starting To Burn And Will Never Die And Burns Into Untill The End Dont You Feel Left Out In The Pouring Rain We Burn Fire Through The Rain You Know You Got Yours And I Got Mine The Key Is Yours Forever More And You Hold It And Its Turning In To All It Was Meant To Be The Key Of You And Me
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-17-2005, 08:17 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
<<applause>>
beautiful...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 07-18-2005, 02:22 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
thank you for your beautiful {{ applause }} its late but from a quick glance i thought you wrote applesauce
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-18-2005, 02:24 AM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
again thanks..Ann