++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 11-12-2004, 10:51 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
It Was I

It Was I That heared your teas in the midnite hours it was i that brought oceans like a flood it was i that held you in darkness and in doubt it was i that heared all those screams of despair and angoney and confusion dont you know it hurt me more than it as hurted you i i remembear every tear as As I Relived Everyone It Was I Only I Knew How Strong It Would Make You Become I Have Took No Pleasure As I Have Counted Every Tear And Every Breath No Matter What You Think I Care More Stregnth Comes From Pain And Agoney A Lot Was Needed It It Was I , I Holdeth And I Heareth And I See And Know All It Was Never Meant For Either To Fall Only To Overcome It Was Said That When Either Could Release And Overcome Fears And Doubt And Trust In Each Other The Way I Have Trusted You Only Your Wings Would Start to heal as i have covered theme in saftey It Was Me Let Every Tear Now Bring Fourth Overflowing Tears Of Joy As This Battele Bring Fourth Its Victory That Was Forseen Before The Earth Was Created And The Foudations Of The World Were Layed But Know Not One Battle Wins A War You Have Be Given The Power To Conquer Anything That Comes Your Way Together Not Apart The Stregnth That Was Given That Set The Captavies Free A Lot Of Forces Will Make War With You But Nothing Shall Overcome It Was I For I Overcame The World And ll Of Its Darkness And Lies As I Hold This Pin And Write For You Yet Another Time What Could You Do And Where Would You Be Without Me It Was I Let Peace Not Depart From You As I Hld You Close And Closer To My Heart For You Hold A Lot Of Me Im Sorry For The Burdens Which My Doves Bear But Im A Lot To Hold And It Takes A Lot To Overcome The Impossbile For I,am The Impossbile And It Takes All Of Me Sometimes To Get Something Done You Fail Everytime And It Takes Alot To To Make Ways Where There Is No Ways And I Say Today Forever And Always It Was I That Would Be Lost Without You Thank You For Loving Me The Way I Have Loved You
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-12-2004, 04:27 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
deep....
Old 11-12-2004, 08:48 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything