++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-11-2005, 01:48 AM   #196
ctfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Because you just like to start crap. And it's getting old.

I'm sorry you feel that way dogstar, but everyone else in these forums is allowed to think freely, and post accordingly. I think I should be allowed the same freedoms. If that's a problem for you, (and it seems to be because you've also accused me of being "disruptive as well), warn me....do whatever you feel you need to do.

If this has something to do with the fact that you just simply don't like what I have to say because it's not what you want to hear, you need to be fair.

Last edited by ctfan : 11-11-2005 at 02:17 AM.
Old 11-11-2005, 02:25 AM   #197
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) I'm sorry you feel that way dogstar, but everyone else in these forums is allowed to think freely, and post accordingly. I think I should be allowed the same freedoms. If that's a problem for you, (and it seems to be because you've also accused me of being "disruptive as well), warn me....do whatever you feel you need to do.

If this has something to do with the fact that you just simply don't like what I have to say because it's not what you want to hear, you need to be fair.
It's not what you say, it's the tone and manner in which you say it. You know what I mean. We've gone over it a bazillion times. Like I said, it's just getting old. I'm not the only one who's noted this, and you know that as well.
Old 11-12-2005, 10:26 AM   #198
Tremontixriffs
USER INFO »
Im not saying myles isnt talented he is I actually have some of mayfield four songs, they were good I just think he fit with them better than with Mark and flip. Truth is I thinkyou are a little blind when it comes to how talented scott stapp is. You may think he is an ass but how many bands in the past had lead singers that were a little wacked. Van halen, Rage Against the machine, Guns n roses, the list goes on. I think each Alter bridge and Stapp can be successful. I think his cd is good. He totally went back to his old style of singer more like humman clay and mop. I think he tried to appeal to all his audiences on this cd. It supprised me that it was a lot harder in sound which amazes me because Tremonti always wanted to be edgier. I also like disturbed new cd..thought 1.000 fists the song kicked ass! Uncertain when I talk about Kennedy Im not doing it to dog him, I just cant stand his as their singer, when they could do alot better with someone else.
In my mind
I won't lie
It took some time

But I know one thing
It took me away from
All the things love gave me
So I have to let things go...

I can go another round
Despite you.....

I'm still healing...
No I'm not real and
Yes I'm feeling...
This is my fight song

Scott Stapp "FIGHT SONG"
Old 11-12-2005, 10:43 AM   #199
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: Truth is I thinkyou are a little blind when it comes to how talented scott stapp is

The man's voice is shot.

Quote: when they could do alot better with someone else.

someone like...?
Old 11-12-2005, 07:11 PM   #200
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) I'm sorry you feel that way dogstar, but everyone else in these forums is allowed to think freely, and post accordingly. I think I should be allowed the same freedoms. If that's a problem for you, (and it seems to be because you've also accused me of being "disruptive as well), warn me....do whatever you feel you need to do.
OH PLEASE!!!! Will you cut it out, already? You do start a lot of crap here, haven't you noticed? And you post just as freely as anyone else does around here! And Kerri, (Dogstar), is a lovely Mod who, I think, is almost always objective to stuff and WAAAY more mature than you and I, for example.
If I was you, I'd cool it a bit... This girl could get you banned, so I don't think you should go on with your attitude. But I'm not saying you should be a ass-licker, 'cause you shouldn't. You just shouldn't disrespect other members on this board, and for your own sake, especially NOT Kerri, Teri, Mulletman or Steve!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-12-2005, 10:41 PM   #201
InMyOwnMisery
Banned
USER INFO »
why do you people think that stating "opinions" is starting "crap?"
Old 11-12-2005, 11:08 PM   #202
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by InMyOwnMisery) why do you people think that stating "opinions" is starting "crap?"

Have you read all of myopinions on the board? Not once has a mod ever told me I'm starting "crap". Maybe you just can't express your opinions without being totally rude.

And that's saying something because I am VERY RUDE (lol) sometimes and still have never even been warned.
Old 11-12-2005, 11:23 PM   #203
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
You're generally only rude when replying to someone who was already rude in the thread. You usually don't post anything rude by itself. heh

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 11-13-2005, 09:24 AM   #204
Torn And Filthy
USER INFO »
all u ppl should get ova it!!!! just shut up and listen to how fkn AWESOME his album is!!!!!!!
Old 11-13-2005, 10:49 AM   #205
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) You're generally only rude when replying to someone who was already rude in the thread. You usually don't post anything rude by itself. heh

Lol, true. I have been getting better though... I don't call anyone names anymore
Old 11-13-2005, 11:47 AM   #206
Faceless_Man
Banned
USER INFO »
Here we go OFF TOPIC again.......

This is a Scott Stapp thread in a Scott Stapp forum section. You AB groupies go to the AB section and post your reviews of that p.o.s. album they put out. Do most of you have attention disorders? And, once again the moderators do/say nothing. Doesnt surprise me at all. At least tell everyone to get back on topic or post in the respective thread. Don't sit there and contribute to the "mess" yourselves. Damn. You know nothing about properly moderating a forum.

As for the SCOTT STAPP album, I do agree that the next cd he puts out should have more of his heavier side, w/ less ballads. But, Stapp writes/shapes songs according to what inspires him or how is feeling at the time. As we all know MOP was written at a much different time in his life than TGD, but I don't expect to get anything like MOP in the future. I've heard lots of semi-Creed fans say that they wished Stapp/Creed would have made all albums as good or (dark maybe) as MOP, but that wouldnt give us anything "new and refreshing". There was definitely a dark side to Human Clay, but some seem to miss that.
Old 11-13-2005, 12:04 PM   #207
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Faceless Man, if you don't like the way our forums are run, then leave. No one is forcing you to stay here. This forum has been up for at least 5 or 6 years, if not more. We don't need you coming here and telling me and the rest of the mods how to run the site.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 11-13-2005, 12:36 PM   #208
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Torn And Filthy) all u ppl should get ova it!!!! just shut up and listen to how fkn AWESOME his album is!!!!!!!
Haha! I like your nick! It's from the song Mark wrote all by himself.
Old 11-13-2005, 01:28 PM   #209
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless_Man) Damn. You know nothing about properly moderating a forum.

I'm sorry what did you say? We know nothing about properly moderating a forum?? I'd like to show you something. It's called a door. Go through it and don't let it hit you in the ass. Or stay and show a little more respect for the administrator of this forum.

We've been here, as Steve said, for 5 or 6 years and this is the FIRST TIME anyone's ever bitched about us not moderating to your standards. Kerri said it, sometimes we like to jack threads, sometimes we go off on bizarre tangents, sometimes we do actually stick to the topic at hand. If you don't like it here, get out, no one is stopping you.

There are members here who REMAIN here BECAUSE of the way Steve runs this place. Many of us have been members here since the inception of the board because it's a clean board with very few problems. We all get along for the most part and when we do have the occasional debate because we don't agree on something, it's handled in a professional manner or taken to PM's. We respect each others' opinions and we know each other fairly well. If you don't like the way Steve runs his board or the way he allows us to moderate it, either start your own board and run it the way you see fit, or relax and enjoy it here as many of us do. But don't disrespect, it's just not called for.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-13-2005, 02:05 PM   #210
GregS
USER INFO »
Well said lol