++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 05-31-2004, 04:34 PM   #16
RockGoddess
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
suddle = subtle?

- just teasin'. Thought it was cute.
Old 05-31-2004, 05:17 PM   #17
SistahSami
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Frankie) Just feel the need to clear some things up...
Scott never mentioned the name of his album on the Kilborn show...nor did he say he had been in contact with the other guys...nor did he say anything about how, if or when they would be getting back together. He spoke about Creed and his bandmates with pride and affection...as he always does. And if it's "spin"...good to know that Flip is "spinning" the same story.

Onto the MTV interview...we never "heard" Scott say either thing about Ego Machine or Lenny Kravitz...that was something the reporter said. If Scott did say both those things...and he very well might have...you know the guy does have a sense of humor...and both things were probably tongue in cheek. He knows what people and MTV say about him...he was probalby just poking a bit of fun back at them. And people really need to give the rap thing a break...Scott has been adament in every interview that he will be singing Rock. Maybe he's just had the sense to use one of the biggest name producers in the music industry right now. Have you ever played a rock cd over a system with 15" subs...try it sometime...you might be surprised at the amount of bass that washes over you. Actually What If and Beautiful are both amazing on a system with subs.

Don't mean to step on anyone's toes here...but I hate to see somethings so mis-stated.

I will go on what you are saying here Frankie because it seems that you do have the facts straight.

I'm going to have to try the What If and Beautiful in my son's girlfriend's car, they have some thumpers! Maybe I can actually get them to play it as they are pulling into the driveway? I might be able to handle that!
Old 05-31-2004, 10:09 PM   #18
Creed7352
USER INFO »
Quote: Actually What If and Beautiful are both amazing on a system with subs.

say i sounds bitchin' too....the bass on that songs kicks ass!!

--ryan