++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-07-2011, 09:36 AM   #301
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Hold On To God Thread

Sorry ya,alls been running firewalls and Mr Norton we all know and love, before my free memebership trial runs out, The words of Jesus proclaimed victory to overcoming the world, heaven and earth shall pass away but his words shall never pass way, I encourage all to make that Sacraficial time and be a monk for a day PRAISE JESUS and read the opening powerfull word of Jesus for themeselves. the word tell us no one thats no one can reach the father except through Jesus For he said I,am the way the truth and the life. The words of Jesus Remain In truth and stay in truth and will not divide from the truth the foolish flesh will depart but the truth is always in reach. for those who beeseech it, leaving ya,alls with GAL.3.1.5. as the staff of moses was uplifted so must JESUS be uplifted in all glory COR.10.1.12. countinue to study from it at your own choice Peace be with us in all things
Old 09-11-2011, 03:40 AM   #302
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
That Which Is Can,t Be Divided

PRAISE JESUS hopefully everybody has had time to catch up on their studies, the words of JESUS be our shelter at this time, my prayers and thoughts of JOY and blessings goes out to the SACRAFICIAL HEARTS. who have gave their lifes to the works of JESUS from the lest to the greatest, there is no respect of persons we are as equals in the kingdom of God. It is a hard job folks where reward often ever comes but what is done is done for the sake of others, PRAISE JESUS one thing we have a probleam meeting is this the book of proverbs tells US our time is not the almighty,s time and the almighty,s ways is not that of our own. Even if we obey the precepts, there comes that clueless times of uncertian things we face daily, sometimes one of the biggest part of our heartache is beseeching and knowing what exacltley to do. and at times it becomes a stumbling block that leaves us with only 2 options to retire or to go forth paddle or die. by obeying the precepts and the meassures you can face these issues, my heart goes out to those who strife because there is really not much time for the councel,s and the comforting time that is needed to make the best descions and choices to the best of your knowlege and abilty. There is still hope in JESUS and the word of JESUS it is a compass to our feet. coming from the book of ECC. The word tell us a wise man will learn and balance time in times of change this is something that must be masterd we fall away from old routines as the new ones comes in. PRAISE JESUS, Our Redeemer and coming Lord and King. certianly knew of these things when said I thirst. IF WE HAVE the same master we have the same war and the same struggle and its our job to comfort each other love each other the way he loves us.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:20 AM   #303
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
That Which IS Can,t Be Divided

PRAISE JESUS, that both the night and day are alike and as one to the master, we learn that teaching from falling so much and being lifted back up AMONG The Unicorns...I stopped over in 1 COR>10>1>12. Now we are going into 1 COR>10>6> TO THE INTENT, we should not lust after evil things as they also lusted, anything that pulls you away from JESUS and the road your on that you,ve been following on high and on low and on stand still. Is indeed a evil thing that should no long live in our lifes or works. Therefore one must be carefull and whatch as well as pray. I,ll coutinue neither be ye idolaters as were some of theme as it is written they sat down to eat and drink and rose up to play. and eating and drinking and being marry. THERE IS A GREATER REJOICEMEANT, PRAISE JESUS...Im going to go over now the PSALMS>78>17>31>. AND, they sinned yet more against him, as what I call in my own words greed slothfull who make oppression a life style and the constant need of a coutinuing wager. And leaving no room except To hang on a tree, JESUS SAID He did not leave anything hanging on a tree. I,ll proceed YET, they coutinued to sin against him provoking his most high in the wilderness and they tempted God in their heart by asking for meat in their lust. YEA they spoke against GOD they said can GOD furnish a wilderness, behold he smote the rock that the waters gushed out and the streams that overflowed can he give bread also can he provide flesh for his people, therefore the Lord, heared this and was wroth so a fire was kindled against Jacob and anger also came up against Israel. Because they Belived NOT In Jesus and trusted not in his salvation, though he had commanded the clouds, from above and opened the doors of heaven and rained down manna upon theme to eat, AND GIVEN THEME, the corn of heaven. MAN DID EAT THE MEAT OF ANGELS. food he sent theme meat to the full. He caused an east wind to blow in the heaven and by his power he brought in the south wind. He rained flesh upon theme as dust feathered fowls like as the sand of the sea, and let it fall in the midst of their camp, round about their habitations so they did eat meat and were filled. For he gave theme their own desire they were not estranged from their lust, but while their meat was yet in their mouths the wrath Of God was upon theme and slew the fattest of theme and smote down the chosen me of Israel. I,ll coutinue on NEITHER let us our ears itch commit fornication as some of theme commited and fell in one day three and 20 thousand. NEITHER let us tempt Jesus as some of theme also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents. murmur ye as some of theme also murmured and were destroyed of the destroyer.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:46 AM   #304
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

PRAISE JESUS,I know everybody is so tired from this rage and war the hands are week and the kness be feable how much more do we bear the word tells us blessed is that able is to stand and withstand anything, he will render us to mercy for he bears and stands with us, just like he said that he would, the beautide and woes, going into JOHN>6>38>40. The word of Jesus tells us, I always remind those that are reading THAT JESUS SAID, NOT TRULY , PRAISE JESUS, In this day of modern socitey and to the young many has not great understanding or any at all OF WHAT INTERCESSION Of the spirt is , the word says I came from heaven not to do my will but the will of he who sent me and this is the fathers will which hath sent me that of all which he hath given me. I should loose nothing but should raise it up again at the last day and this is the will of him that sent me...he spoketh unto theme get rest with me in the desert for a while, PRAISE JESUS. .....Im going to leave ya,s to study...ROM>9>10>30>4>33>34. PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN JESUS NAME Blessings And Strengeth In all things Love ya,alls Trulys final thought for the momeant Give into patients before we give into panic
Old 09-12-2011, 10:28 AM   #305
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: That Which IS Can,t Be Divided

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) PRAISE JESUS,I know everybody is so tired from this rage and war the hands are week and the kness be feable how much more do we bear the word tells us blessed is that able is to stand and withstand anything, he will render us to mercy for he bears and stands with us, just like he said that he would, the beautide and woes, going into JOHN>6>38>40. The word of Jesus tells us, I always remind those that are reading THAT JESUS SAID, NOT TRULY , PRAISE JESUS, In this day of modern socitey and to the young many has not great understanding or any at all OF WHAT INTERCESSION Of the spirt is , the word says I came from heaven not to do my will but the will of he who sent me and this is the fathers will which hath sent me that of all which he hath given me. I should loose nothing but should raise it up again at the last day and this is the will of him that sent me...he spoketh unto theme get rest with me in the desert for a while, PRAISE JESUS. .....Im going to leave ya,s to study...ROM>9>10>30>4>33>34. PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN JESUS NAME Blessings And Strengeth In all things Love ya,alls Trulys final thought for the momeant Give into patients before we give into panic
Praise, Jesus I was revicing a few things and overlooking somethings I put together that would be to some confusing...SO the easy way to ready and study through these, would be to read the entire chapters Of ROM.9 and the entire chapter Of ROM.10...it will be eaiser that way than skipping from verse to verse, those of you that have studied and read and figured that out for yourselves, I SALUTE YOU, peace be with us
Old 09-23-2011, 01:26 AM   #306
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Praise Jesus the precious alpha and omega for JESUS is the end of the law , FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS TO EVERYONE THAT BELIEVES. Going into ROM>11>25>36>for all of you that have been studying and trying to keep and taking notes JESUS IS WITH YOU. The holy ghost, which is the word of Jesus, furfilled the same today as it would yesterday always and forever SHALL bring back all things to your remerbrance For I would not have you Ignorant, brethren of this mystery for Jesus came to save that which is lost. NOR GREEK NOR JEW NOR GENTILE, Or things of secret being of any private interpertation, Jesus SAID BEFORE I HAVE PLACED BEFORE You An Open door knock and it shall be open Jesus, said I,am the way the truth and the life, no man can reach the father and these things EXCEPT THROUGH ME. These are precepts and prespectives of the law of Jesus, that us members have cometh to know and love and live by over the past 10 years, or so for I would not have you ignorant of this mystery lest ye should be wise in your own conceits, that blindness in part is what happend TO ISRAEL, UNTILL THE FULNESS OF THE GENTILES BECOME IN. And if it happend to ISRAEL it has happend to us all therefore what ever your creed may be. praise Jesus rather ye be black white latin irish gyspy,germany or native amarican, when the fulness become in, AND SO SHALL ISRAEL be saved as it is written There shall come out of Sion, the deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob, For this is my covenant unto theme, When He shall whash their sins away, As concering the gospels sake, they are enmies for your sakes but as touching the election they, are beloved for the fathers sake. FOR THE GIFTS AND CALLING OF GOD ARE WITHOUT REPENTANCE FOR AS YE INTIMES PAST HAVE NOT BELIIVED
Old 09-23-2011, 01:54 AM   #307
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

God have yet have now obtained mercy through their belief as it is written choose this day who ye will serve and leave not the law of JESUS hang on a tree because he did not and spoke of another day, FOR GOD HATH concluded theme all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all depth of riches both of wisdom and knowlege, OF GOD how unsearchble are his judgments and his ways past finding out for who hath known the mind of him OR WHO HATH BEEN HIS COUNSELLOR. these have always brought me comfort INTIMES, never really understood by the ways of man, Or who hath first given to him and it shall be recompensed unto him again ? for of him and through him and to him are all things to whom be glory forever. Going into PSALM 114>1>7> When Israel went out of Egypt the house of Jacob, from a people of a strange language ; Judah was HIS Sanctuary and ALL ISRAEL HIS THE SEA SAW IT AND FLED and Jordan, was driven back the mountains skipped and tumbled down as unto rams and hills and miles stones like lambs SWIFTLY. tremble thou earth at the presence Of the Lord, At The PRESENCE, Of THE GOD OF JACOB, Which turned the rock INTO STANDING WATER THE FLINT INTO FOUNTAIN OF WATERS, WHEN THEY OPEN THEIR EYES , And Realize We are one, A song from AB, first ever album that takes me back to that time repeated again, unto a more nigher time PRAISE JESUS, In REFERNCE to the Contraversy Of Zion, Refernce Scriptures , ISA>34>5>10. And The Precious PSALMS. 19>2>14.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:42 AM   #308
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

going into LUKE, 14>25>33. AND there went a great multitudes with him and he turned and said unto theme If anyman, come to me and hate not his father and mother and wife and children, and brethren and sisters , Yeah and his own life, Also he cannot be my Disciple , and whosoever do not bear his cross and come after me can,t be my disciple. FOR WHICH OF YOU INTENDING TO BUILD A TOWER SITTETH NOT DOWN FIRST AND COUNT HIS COST WHETHER HE HAVE ENOUGH FINISH IT, lest happly after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it all that behold it, began to mock him saying this man began,to build and was not able to finish or what king going to maketh war with another king seats not down first and consults. Whether he be able with 10 thousand , to meet him that come against him with 20 thousand, or else the other is yet a great way off he sends an ambassage, AND DESIRES PEACE CONDTIONS OF PEACE. SO LIKEWISE WHOSOEVER HE BE OF YOU THAT FORSAKETH NOT ALL THAT HE HATH HE CANNOT BE MY DISCIPLE. Referernce Scriptures, Mark>10>33>48. And, Psalms 147>1>5. And, ISA>8>16>18. And, ISA.40>3>5. AMEN AND AMEN, study as much as you wish and revice, Going into REV>22>11>15. The precious of our king tell us that many will knock and shall in no wise be able to enter, and this be why. HE THAT IS unjust let him be unjust still and he which is filthy let him be filthy still and he that is righteous still and he that is holy let him be holy, And behold. I come quickly and my reward is with me to give every man acording as his work shall be. I,am Alpha And Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and last. BLESSED are they that do his commandments. that they may have right to the of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. for without are dogs and sorcerers and whoremongers. and murderers, and idolaters and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME... I,ll be taking a break for a while but feel free to post anytime or about anything ......Love Ya,s 4 EVER SHALL WE DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD.......