++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 03-09-2005, 11:08 AM   #61
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by creeddane)

I am just gonna tell ya something, man.
I really dont care what you can think about what i wrote.It was directed to Kerri, not to you
I just wanted to say that she rocks for the matter of fact that what she wrote was to put you in your place. You are gross and if you wanna argue better dont do it here. Or do you do the same at the abb.net?. Cos there they would banned you straight away
This thread is to discuss about the "Broken Wings" video.

Last edited by Trimontana : 03-09-2005 at 11:11 AM.
Old 03-09-2005, 12:24 PM   #62
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
You're right, Gabi, this is about the video, which I liked, btw.
I didn't think the quality was all that bad, except for the first part missing and all. I like seeing the guys perform and the story that went with it was pretty good. I would have liked more shots of Brian, though
Old 03-09-2005, 05:18 PM   #63
creeddane
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anna1011) its gonna keep me awake all night wondering about that
yep that what i thought!
afterall you are a woman.
Old 03-09-2005, 05:33 PM   #64
LeftOfTheMurder
USER INFO »
i'll kick your ass dueschbag. stop trying to get peoples attention. how old are you, 12?

anyway, the video is tight as hell, i think...i like how its darker, and more eerie, because Creed videos were usually kind of cheesy, trying to be uplifting or whatever. this video rocks
Old 03-09-2005, 05:37 PM   #65
creeddane
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) I am just gonna tell ya something, man.
I really dont care what you can think about what i wrote.It was directed to Kerri, not to you
I just wanted to say that she rocks for the matter of fact that what she wrote was to put you in your place. You are gross and if you wanna argue better dont do it here. Or do you do the same at the abb.net?. Cos there they would banned you straight away
This thread is to discuss about the "Broken Wings" video.

Im gonna tell you something, woman.

"I really dont care what you can think about what i wrote"
that seems to go both ways then!

and what is wrong in DISCUSSING things? although you are right, dont discuss here, because it is like talking to a door.
Old 03-09-2005, 05:39 PM   #66
creeddane
USER INFO »
btw for the record this thread was not made to discuss the video, CLUE: the title, the first post,
Old 03-09-2005, 05:40 PM   #67
creeddane
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by LeftOfTheMurder) i'll kick your ass dueschbag. stop trying to get peoples attention. how old are you, 12?

anyway, the video is tight as hell, i think...i like how its darker, and more eerie, because Creed videos were usually kind of cheesy, trying to be uplifting or whatever. this video rocks

talking to me?
Old 03-09-2005, 05:42 PM   #68
Trem24Fan
USER INFO »
I like how the drill came through the wall and you look through the hole and its them playing - it looked cool.
Old 03-09-2005, 05:49 PM   #69
Soundslave
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creeddane) Im gonna tell you something, woman.

"I really dont care what you can think about what i wrote"
that seems to go both ways then!

and what is wrong in DISCUSSING things? although you are right, dont discuss here, because it is like talking to a door.

But the thing is, a discussion for this thread would be about the video. It was stated that the quality of the audio was bad. It was for a sneak peek. You showed no gratitude for whoever took the time to capture the video. Once people responded to your rude comments, you started throwing unnessesary comments at those members. You're showing no respect to the people here. You have single handedly ruined the "discussion" for this thread.
Old 03-09-2005, 07:03 PM   #70
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creeddane) btw for the record this thread was not made to discuss the video, CLUE: the title, the first post,

Ok, below you will find the first post in this thread. Notice, it says a "warm and friendly hello". This thread was started with the best intentions from a very kind and generous person who took the time to put this up for download. Naturally, once it was downloaded, there would be discussion of the video, whether positive or negative. If you chose not to download this video, for whatever reason, you never had to even begin posting in this thread. But you did, and you spewed nothing but anger and rudeness. Continue to do so and we will have NO qualms about banning you. In fact, it would give me great pleasure. Now you can either be a big person and not post in this thread anymore, or you can continue being a jerk. The choice is yours.

Quote: (Originally Posted by cariocawlad) A warm and friendly hello for everyone!

I'll be direct and concise. I don't know if anyone already post this before, but you can download the Broken Wings video on www.alterbridge.it. I can't post any comentaries about the quality cause I'm still donwloading the file (dammit dial up!), but when I finish, I'll say something.

Peace.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 03-09-2005, 08:07 PM   #71
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
wow "creeddane" seems like a pretty cool guy

i'm gonna add him to my buddy list
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 03-09-2005, 08:14 PM   #72
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by DangerousDan85) wow "creeddane" seems like a pretty cool guy

i'm gonna add him to my buddy list
LOL Ok Ordando, you show that Creedfeed love!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 03-09-2005, 09:17 PM   #73
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Holy shit! Whats the problem here? I just heard it and the quality wasnt lacking in any way, the song sounded fine, the movie was good.

Anyways back to the song, it was uh different, yes, it kinda seemed cheezy in some parts, anyways i made up my own music video for broken wings, if im not to lazy i may make it.

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 03-09-2005, 09:31 PM   #74
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Its amazing that CreedFeed has about twenty active members and it seems there are more trolls here than on a place like musicianforums...

Anyway, to try and salvage a discussion, what does everyone think the video means? I mean, it is obviously dark and moody, but does anything specific come to anyone's mind?
Old 03-09-2005, 09:50 PM   #75
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
It could be about distrust and getting f*cked over by people who aren't supposed to f*ck you over. The doors closing and such remind me of obstacles or of opportunities that could have been lost, and a lament of those losses. The little kid could represent innocence and blind faith, which in the end gets lost as you grow older. I don't know...just rambling, LOL.