++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 11-21-2003, 10:36 AM   #31
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-JenRN+11-20-2003 10:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JenRN @ 11-20-2003 10:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yeah I have a feeling he is in for a RUDE awakening for sure. I hope they make an example out of him, but honestly I don't think they will. This country has proven time and again that if you have money you can pretty much get out of anything. [/b][/quote]
True... but maybe b/c he's been the guy in the past 5 or 10 years that (almost) everyone loves to hate (or at least crack jokes about) they won't be afraid to make an example. He certainly doesn't have the positive public image working for him, unless people can somehow (blindly) overlook what he's done recently and remember only his days in the Jackson 5 and his early solo career. He's just gone down the drain.

Old 11-21-2003, 02:11 PM   #32
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
It is such a shame. He is an incredibly talented individual, dancing, singing, song writing, but money does crazy things to people. He used to be such an inspiration, but then he got all whacked out and lost touch with reality. C'mon, Peter Pan? That's just nuts. And so is he. He's definitely in for a dose of reality in jail.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-22-2003, 10:25 PM   #33
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
I heard someone on the news earlier talking about the subject. They mentioned the moon walk, and said thats probably where he came from. LOL, I think Jacko came from somewhere much farther than the moon!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 11-22-2003, 10:28 PM   #34
JenRN
USER INFO »
I am not looking forward to all the media attention and over analyzing this is all going to bring. I hope this does not turn into OJ... the next chapter

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-23-2003, 05:32 PM   #35
RMadd
USER INFO »
What are Jacko's 2 favorite schools?

BALL State and Brigham Young (you know, "bring 'em young")