++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 12-06-2002, 01:40 AM   #1
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Luvscott in Phoenix!!!

Luvscott4ever will be in Phoenix tonight rocking her a** off in the PIT with the boys!! Here's hoping that the show blows the roof off the place and that she gets some serious eye contact with the man!

Have a great time and give us a full report when you return.
We'll be thinking of you!

ROCK ON!
Old 12-06-2002, 02:47 AM   #2
souldancer
USER INFO »
Yeaahhh for Luvscott and Anna - can't wait to hear about their adventure - rocking on rail!
Old 12-06-2002, 07:48 AM   #3
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Hi Guys!! Well guess what?? I CAN'T SLEEP!! Got a long day ahead...traveling miles and miles on squishy airplanes for...THE ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE!! As you all know..The pit is the ONLY way to go!! especially the small ones! hopefully the Kid and I will be lucky to get right up close, but even if we're not at the rail, we still shouldn't be too far away by the looks of the pit on the venues website, it should be somewhat like Cincinnati's pit...you remember that pit, don't ya Dogstar?? it was real small and from where I was sitting, really close, they didn't look to be, being, pushed around at all, not like on the floors of other arenas...I'm just looking for a good performance..and yes..ALOT of eye contact!! Anna is also VERY excited!! this time atleast..she wasn't too much fun at the last show here in Nov...but she is also really looking forward to seeing Our Lady Peace..she really likes that band..she was SOOO thrilled the day I told her they were one of the bands opening for our guys..don't get me wrong, she likes Creed alot too, but she's not obsessed like her mother..lol..but everytime she here's an OLP song...her eyes light up!! I think she's getting kind of burnt out on Creed concerts (I can't imagine how, but she is just a kid and this is our 6th show) but that could NEVER happen to me, I would go to every show if I could, but you already knew that!!! Well, thanx for the thread and good wishes..Always like to hear from GOOD FRIENDS!! You guys are actually THE BEST!! Thanx to Creed and this board I have found the WORLDS GREATEST PEOPLE and people I can call my friends, you put alot of joy and happiness and laughter into my sometimes otherwise boring and worthless life and make it fun and interesting..gotta go and catch up on a few more threads b4 I get ready to go to the airport and start my day...Will see you all either late tomorrow nite or hopefully sometime Sunday, but of course got football all day Sunday..If nothing else, it will just have to be Monday.. don't know if I can wait that long...See ya all later, and have a GREAT WEEKEND!! Party on!! Creed4ever!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 12-06-2002, 08:52 AM   #4
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
i'm so hapy 4 you!see you later!
Old 12-06-2002, 10:49 AM   #5
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I know that you're boarding your plane right about now, and I've already wished you a bon voyage this morning, but I am thinking strong eye-contact-y thought for you and Anna today. I'll be thinking about you both tonight and hoping you are having a rocking good time. Can't wait to talk to you over the weekend!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-06-2002, 12:13 PM   #6
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I can't wait to hear about it, luvscott, but I understand about football! Go VIKES....and PATS!!!

Yes, I do remember the pit in Cincy and so wish I had been in it! You guys are going to have a wonderful time! I'll be playing lots of Creed today in your honor!