++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 04-22-2014, 01:07 AM   #1
DildoHitler69
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Non-Creed Concert List

Any body else want to share theirs?

Too many candidates to claim a single, best show, but the absolute loudest show I can recall was Foghat and Aerosmith in Binghampton way back in the day. I think I got hearing damage.
Old 02-26-2015, 02:02 AM   #2
GrungeDude84
USER INFO »
Re: Non-Creed Concert List

Sean Lennon in North Carolina in '07
Bob Seger in Atlanta in '06
Creed in Orlando in '00
Dick Dale in Orlando in '07
TOOL in Orlando in '01
Roger Waters in Orlando in '12
Jane's Addiction in Lake Buena Vista in '12
the Strokes in Atlanta in '06
Paul McCartney in Tampa in '05
the Shins in Atlanta in '05
CAKE in Tampa & Lake Buena Vista in '11
Old 03-09-2015, 11:49 AM   #3
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve

Listing all of them would be way too much / hard to remember. Here are some highlights though. Some are bigger bands/shows while others are smaller for bands I really like.

Pearl Jam - PJ20 night 2 - 9/4/2011 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI
This was night two of the band's 20th anniversary. Bunch of other bands opened, and PJ played for over 3 hours. Awesome show!

Pearl Jam - 10/20/2014 - Bradley Center - Milwaukee, WI
Band played Yield front to back!!

Finger Eleven - ??/??/?? - small rock club in Madison, WI
Can't remember the date offhand. I know I posted about this somewhere on these forums in the past. I had a meet & greet pass through the fanclub. Found out at the afternoon meet & greet that the drummer was hospitalized for pneumonia or something. Weren't sure if there was going to be a show. Turns out the band played an acoustic show instead without the drummer. Something F11 hasn't done (at least at that time, aside from the one-off radio performances). They played like 10 or 12 songs I think. So cool to see! One Way Ride opened the show. I had never heard of that band and after hearing them I ran out and bought their CD. I think they disappeared after their one CD? Never heard of them again.

Hozier - 2/21/2015 - Riverside Theatre - Milwaukee, WI
First time seeing him and it was a great show!

Foo Fighters - 6/28/2012 - Marcus Ampitheater - Milwaukee, WI
First time ever seeing the Foo and it was worth it (although my seats sucked). Silversun Pickups opened. They are my new current favorite band.

Silversun Pickups and Middle Class Rut - 6/30/2013 - Summerfest - Milwaukee, WI
Couldn't pass up seeing my favorite band perform! Great show and was pleasently surprised by Middle Class Rut who is really good live!

Switchfoot and The Balconies - 7/1/2014 - Summerfest - Milwaukee, WI
First time ever seeing Switchfoot and loved the show. They put on an awesome performance! Also never heard of The Balconies, a band out of Canada, but ended up buying their album after hearing them play!

Muse - 3/4/2013 - United Center - Chicago, IL
Second time seeing Muse. I had meet & greet passses and got to meet the band before the show. It was literally a 60 second meeting but I got my photo taken with them! Great show. I think Muse is my favorite live performance band. Their live show is just amazing. If you haven't seen them live, I suggest you do it before they stop touring!

The Airbourne Toxic Event and Kongos - 2/15/2014 - The Rave - Milwaukee, WI
First time seeing both bands. Free show, sponsored by the radio station!! Loved it!! Plus got to meet The Kongos after the show and chatted with them for a bit. Very nice guys!

Louis CK - 10/10/2012 - Riverside Theatre - Milwaukee, WI
Not a rock show, but I saw Louis CK!!! Bucketlist item accomplished!

Patton Oswalt - 1/14/2015 - Orpheum Theater - Madison, WI
Another bucketlist item accomplished!! Love Patton!!

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 03-15-2015, 11:09 PM   #4
GrungeDude84
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Foo Fighters - 6/28/2012 - Marcus Ampitheater - Milwaukee, WI
First time ever seeing the Foo and it was worth it (although my seats sucked). Silversun Pickups opened. They are my new current favorite band.

I saw them in '05 for the "Foozer" tour where they co-headlined with Weezer. Sunrise, FL and then trekked across the state to see them in Tampa the next night. Good energy. Dave was slobbering drunk the first night, though. Acoustic "Everlong" was great.
Old 06-04-2015, 05:11 PM   #5
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

I'm wicked old, so my list would be massive, but here are some highlights. On account of my age, I'm not sure of all the dates/years, lol:

Porcupine Tree/Steven Wilson solo, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 in various cities, among them Albany, N.Y., Chicago, Cincy, NYC, Boston...I so love this man and his projects.

Alice In Chains: too many to count

Jerry Cantrell solo tour: five times, I believe. Best show was at the Electric Factory in Philly.

Pearl Jam: too many to count

Soundgarden/NIN: Red Rocks Amphitheater, July 2014. Wow, just wow

NIN: too many times to count. Best show is a tie between the House of Blues in Atlantic City and the Electric Factory in Philly. In both cases, Trent went on epic rants/instrument destruction.

Metallica: too many times to count. Vegas and NYC and Orion festival would probably be the highlights, though there were some epic Philly shows as well. Boston rocked because I won a meet and greet, so that was special. Minnesota was also great because I got to see them with a CreedFeeder.

Primus, NYC (2007, maybe) Wildest pit I have ever been in. I had to vacate!

Floater, New Years Eve 2006. Finally go to see this West Coast band, which is a favorite of mine. Hung out with message board friends. Epic, epic show.

Eric Clapton, 2004, I believe. Me and Mr. Johnson tour.

Tool: too many times to count. One of the best was at the Gorge amphitheater in Eastern Washington state. Freakin awesome venue and a stunning show.

A Perfect Circle: 14 times, I think. First show was the first time seeing Maynard in the flesh...It was in Pittsburgh at Duquesne University. Show in Rochester was completely, insanely off the hook. Maynard was out of control, but in really good way, haha.

Opeth: I think I'm in double digits now, but my favorite show was the 20th anniversary of Blackwater Park, my favorite Opeth album. They played it in full, and even though the venue (Terminal 5 in NYC) was complete crap, I thoroughly enjoyed this show.

Alter Bridge: numerous times. I just love Tremonti. He's got a solo album coming out. I hope there will be a tour. It's been a while since I've seen him.

Steve, way cool on Louis CK!

I actually saw Louis Black at Summerfest in Milwaukee a few years back. Funny as hell!

Ok, I will stop now, as this could go on for days.