++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-23-2003, 10:24 PM   #196
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
Sounds great to me, but minus the music, I want to hear his sighs and moans as we frollick in the sand! :embarass:

LOL, you don't know what you're missing. There is some good frollicking music out there...
Old 01-24-2003, 10:10 AM   #197
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
LOL, you don't know what you're missing. There is some good frollicking music out there...

LOL.. yeah I know but his sighs would be just fine for me!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-24-2003, 06:39 PM   #198
krzycreedbabe
USER INFO »
right ok anywho im interrupting you guys....LOL... my fantasy as of this moment (and most of my life) :

Seth drives down to see me bc he has his license and all lol and knocks on my door, i answer to my surprise! i huge smile overcomes my face now that hes here with me and i jump into his arms. he whispers in my ear that he loves me and kisses me, a perfect kiss.. we go up to my room, and he lay down holding hands staring deeply into each others eyes. hes sweet talkin me (like always) and many kisses are shared. he holds me close and shows me just how much he loves me and the night goes on from there...(DAMN those drum playin skills come in handy..havin to know how to keep a nice rhythem goin)

www.evanescence.com - check em out!
Old 01-24-2003, 06:55 PM   #199
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
Damn Teri... that was good!!!  I am bringing a TON of those damn cookies to Creedfest!!!!  Oh yeah I have had fantasies of him lying me on top of his car and having his way:embarass:  As long as I get my way too!!!!

I know, Jen. WOW!!! I've got to get myself some of those Milanos!!! :embarass:

Relearn Love
Old 01-24-2003, 07:04 PM   #200
JenRN
USER INFO »
We are gonna have a Milano night, see who can eat the most and then see what happens next!:lol:

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-24-2003, 09:56 PM   #201
JenRN
USER INFO »
All right it is Friday night, any fantasies?

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-24-2003, 10:11 PM   #202
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I'm spent from my night last night. Besides, I'm out of Milanos, gotta go raid the fridge and look for some more chocolate. Once I get back, I'll probably be feeling a little warmer.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-24-2003, 11:00 PM   #203
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Milano's rock. I sent my husband to the grocery store once and that was one of the things on my list. I wrote Distinctive Milano's on the list so he would know to get the original's and not the orange flavored ones or something and he didn't get them because he thought I was being a smart ass, he didn't know that it really said that on the bag.

The Brussels by Peppridge Farm are good, too.
Old 01-24-2003, 11:05 PM   #204
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Orange flavored. Yuk. I've seen them but never tried them. Why try orange flavored when you can have chocolate? It's a no brainer for me.

Old 01-24-2003, 11:09 PM   #205
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I know, they are like orange and chocolate I think. I have never tried them, but I know the bag doesn't differ much from the regular and I know how Men are when it comes to shopping, they think it's all the same. I asked him to pick up lettuce once so I could make taco's one night and he brought home a bag of Dole prepped Salad. It had croutons and everything in it. I was like "A HEAD OF LETTUCE!" I mean, how hard is that to understand. I don't let him go to the store anymore, lol!
Old 01-24-2003, 11:13 PM   #206
JenRN
USER INFO »
My husband would never make it in a grocery store with a huge list!!!! We have been married for 8 years and I believe he has shopped twice! He would come home with all generic stuff and not look at the dates on the cartons etc.... It drove me crazy!!!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-24-2003, 11:14 PM   #207
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LOL!! I am the same way, Carrie. If I want him to go shopping for me, I need to write things so specifically that in the time it takes to write everything I need word for word, brand and size, I could finish it up 3 times by myself.

Old 01-24-2003, 11:20 PM   #208
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Me, too. I have to be very specific. I am also very strange about my brands, too. There is some stuff that I don't mind generic, like green beans, etc. It all tastes the same, but I am very picky about my cereal, my condiments. My cheese, I don't eat generic cheese, i want real mayonaise, I have to have frenches mustard and Hunts or Heinz ketchup. I am just weird, but you just can't go cheap on some stuff. It's just not the same.
Old 01-24-2003, 11:27 PM   #209
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
No, I am the exact same way. I'll eat the Acme brand corn, but if you try to put Acme brand Frosted Flakes in front of me and say you're Tony the Tiger I'll slap ya silly. I need Kraft Mayo, Heinz ketchup, Ball Park franks and REAL Kelloggs Corn Pops. No imitations please.

Old 01-24-2003, 11:32 PM   #210
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Me, too. You couldn't get me to eat a off brand hot dog if my life depended on it. I am just very picky about certain things.