++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 11-16-2005, 03:13 PM   #901
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise The Lord

precious be his words soft as oil and smooth as butter, For I came not to change the l THE LAW of Moses only to fufill it ST, Matt Ch.13.10.17 LET MY CRY Come Near Near Befor thee O LORD Give Me understanding acording To thy WORD, Let My Supplication Come Before before thee Deliever Me Acording To Thy Word My Lips Shall Utter Praise when thou has taute my statues My Tounge Shall Speak Of Thy Word For All Thy Commandments Are Righteousness Let Thine Hand Help Me For I Have Chosen Thy Precepts I have Longed For Salavation O Lord Thy Law Is My Delight Let My Soul Live and it shall praise thee and let thy judgements help me i have gone astray like a lost sheep seek thy servant for i do not forget thy commandments , Psalm 119.169,176.
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 11-17-2005, 06:16 AM   #902
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 17th

"Keep me safe, O God, for I have come to you for refuge."

David rejoiced in the guidance and assistance the Lord had given him when he knew he couldn't make it on his own. Though his enemies were trying to shake and topple him, David stood firm because God was "right beside" him.

In prayer today, acknowledge that God is right beside you, upholding and guiding you. Thank him that he helps you and does not leave you to struggle on your own.

I will bless the Lord who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me.
I know the Lord is always with me, I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.

Psalm 16:7-8

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your mind off your goals.

Unknown

Heaven

Old 11-17-2005, 11:41 AM   #903
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen

nobody knows Like The LORD YOUR GOD Amen Psalm 44 17.26 All This Come Up On Us yet have we not forgotten thee neither have dealt falsely in thy covenant O Lord our heart is not turned back neither have are steps declined from the way though tho hast sore broken us in the place of dragons and covered us with the shadow of death if we have forgotten the name Of Our God Or Streched Out Our hands to a strange God search this out for he knoweth the secrets of the heart yea for thy sake we are killed all the day long we are counted as sheep for the slaughter awakw why sleepest thou O Lord arise and cast us not off forever wherefore hidest thou thy face and forget our Affliction and our oppression for our soul is bowed down to the dust our belly cleaves unto the earth Arise for our help and redeem us for thy mercies sake, Pro ch.3 For The lenth of days and long life and peace shall thy add to thee let not mercy and truth forsake thee bind theme about thy neck write theme upon thine heart so shalt thou find favour and good good understanding in the sight Of God And Man, trust in The Lord With All Thine Heart and lean not on your own understanding in all thy ways acknowlege him and he shall direct thy paths be not wise in thine own eyes, Honour The Lord With thy substance and with the first fruits of all thine Increase Happy Is The Man that findeth wisdom and the man that gets understanding for the merchandise of it is better than silver better than Gold more precious than rubies and all things thou canst desire are not to be compared to unto her Length of days is her right hand and in her left riches and honour her ways are ways of pleasantness and all her paths are peace she is a tree of life to theme that lay hold upon her and happy is everyone that reataineth her The Lord By Wisdom hath founded the earth by understanding hath he established the heavens by his knowlege the depths are broken up and the clouds drop down the dew
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 11-18-2005, 06:11 AM   #904
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 18th

"Truth."

God's promises, God's Scripture, and God's clearest message of all, his Son, are truth. But only the last of these is truth, grace, deliverer, friend, Lord, Savior, brother, Redeemer...

Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.

John 17:17

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

Galileo Galilei

Heaven

Old 11-18-2005, 11:17 AM   #905
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen!!!

It Be Love That Bears All These Things, John.17.22 24 AND THE GLORY which thou gavest me i have given theme that they may be one i in theme and thou in me that they be made perfect in one and that the world may know that thou has sent me and hast loved theme as thou hast loved me father i will that they also whom thou hast given me be with me where i,am that they may behold my glory which thou hast given for thou loved me before the foundation of the world, Pslam 138.. Oh Lord I Will Praise Thee With My Whole HEART Before The Gods Will I Sing My Praise Unto Thee I Will Worship Toward Thy Holy Temple And Praise Thy Name AMEN AND AMEN For Thy Loveingkindness and For Thy Truth Oh Lord For Thou Has Maginfied Thy Word Above All Thy Name In The Day When I Cried Thou Heared Me Oh Lord, AND GAVE ME STRENTH O LORD In My Torn Soul OH LORD All The Kings Of Their Shall Praise thee O Lord When They Hear Your Words Of Thy Mouth Yea Shall Sing In The Ways Of The Lord When They Hear The Words Of Thy Mouth Yea They Shall Sing In The Ways Of The Lord For Great Is The Glory Of God THOUGH THE LORD BE HIGH Yet Hath He Respect Unto The LOWLEY the proud he knoweth a far off tho wilt Retrive me thou shall stretch forth thy right hand Against Wrath O Lord and thy Right Hand Shall Save Me the lord will perfet that which concerns me AMEN THY MERCY O LORD ENDURES FOREVER LIKE FORSAKE NOT THE WORKS OF THINE OWN HANDS ,
Old 11-19-2005, 06:16 AM   #906
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 19th

"NFL : The National Faith League."

Life sometimes feels like a football game. We've got the ball, and everybody else is out to flatten us. In that case, we want to have the best blocker in front of us that we can. God will assume that role for us, if we ask Him to. God sticks with us in the midst of trouble. He picks us up when we fall, He reaches out to help us along when we get bogged down, and He clears our way to deal with problems rather than let us be beaten by them.

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.

Psalm 138:7

Knowing a lot about a sport and "talking the game" doesn't make you a member of a team. The same is true in becoming a Christian. It takes more than just knowing about Jesus Christ; it requires a total commitment by faith in Him.

morethanwinning.org

Heaven

Old 11-19-2005, 02:44 PM   #907
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord !!!!

Amen PRAISE THE LORD FOR BEING A FAITHFULL A GOD And Who Is Always Ahead Of The Sport AMEN he got da play book AMEN and as unto all sports if we loose a game IT ONLY MAKES PLAY HARDER Amen And Amen, I Will Love Thee O LORD MY STRENTH The Lord Is My Rock And My Fortress And My Deliverer MY GOD MY Strength in whom I Will Trust My Bucler And The HornOf My Salvation And My High Tower I Will Call Upon The Lord Who Is Worthy To Be Praised So Shall I Be Saved, The Sorrows Of Death Compassed Me And The Floods Of The Ungodly Made Me Afraid The Sorrows Of Hell Compassed Me About The Snares Of Death Prevented Me, Oh Lord Lam 3.19.22 Remembering Mine Affliction and my misery the wormwood and the gall. my soul hath theme still in remembrance and is humbled to me this i always recall to my mind therefore have i hope it is of The Lords Mercies that We Are Not Consumed because his compassions fail Not
Old 11-20-2005, 06:27 AM   #908
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 20th

"Going home for the holidays."

Even in the best of families, holiday reunions can be a stressful time when we experience anything but peace. But Galatians 5 says that as new persons in Christ, we have a choice about our thoughts and actions, no matter where we are. If we live according to our sinful nature, the result is "hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions" (v.20). But if the Holy Spirit controls us, we can show "love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control" (vv.22-23). When we get together with our families, these Spirit-filled qualities can be seen as we "through love serve one another" (v.13).

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace...

Galatians 5:22

Family life is too intimate to be preserved by the spirit of justice. It can be sustained by a spirit of love which goes beyond justice.

Reinhold Niebuhr

If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance.

George Bernard Shaw

Heaven

Old 11-20-2005, 09:54 AM   #909
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen

IF we live in spirt let us walk in that spirt, let us be desirous of vain Glory prvoking one another enyvying one another, Only God understands such skeltons, and the Goal is to dance Amen 1 Cor 1.25 Because The Foolishness Of GOD is wiser than men And The Weakness Of God Is Stronger Than men, Pslam 26 1.3 Judge Me O Lord For I have Walked in mine integrity i have trusted in thee therefore i shall not slide examine me O Lord and prove me try my reins and my heart for thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes and i have walked in thy truth PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED Make A joyful noise unto God all ye lands sing forth the honour of his name say unto God How terrible art thou in thy works through the greatness of the power shall thine enemies submit themeselves unto thee All The Earth Shall Worship thee and shall sing unto thee,
Old 11-21-2005, 06:12 AM   #910
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 21st

"Giving thanks for God's goodness."

Imagine yourself entering the gates at the entrance to the temple alongside a throng of people gathering to praise the Lord. As you near the courts of the temple, you are swept up in the words of this prayer uttered by all those around you: "Enter his gates with thanksgiving…" This prayer functioned as a call to worship for people entering the temple. It helped the people to focus their thoughts on God and his good gifts to them. It set a tone of thankfulness for the worship service that would follow.

Enter his gates with thanksgiving: go into his courts with praise. Give thanks to him and bless his name.

For the Lord is good. His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation.

Psalm 100:4-5

The unthankful heart... discovers no mercies;
But let the thankful heart sweep through the day
And as the magnet finds the iron,
So it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!

Henry Ward Beecher

Heaven

Old 11-21-2005, 11:44 AM   #911
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen!!!

FOR HE IS GOD, Of his chosen and The GOD of understanding for those who dont understand once you understand the world and the shape it is in you can understand this God sometimes he feel likes giving up to BUT WHERE WOULD WE BE If he would have done that In times of more simpler days THAT POWER IS ALIVE that Felt Like Giving Up even Back Then Is Alive Today SO Yes For Most God Being Good Is Underated But He Really Is Good The Only Thing Good Because Sometimes He Really Feels Just Like One Of Us Sharon Osbourne Coming From Pslam 21 LETS PRAISE THE LORD THE KING SHALL JOY IN THY STRENETH O LORD, and in thy sweet sweet sweet salvation how greatly shall he rejoice thou hast given him his heart desire and has not withholden the request of thy lips ..God is Good for he is worth to be praised for thou preventest him with the blessing of goodness tho has set a crown of beauty upon his head he asked of life of thee and thou gave it to him Even The Length Of Days for ever and ever ,
Old 11-22-2005, 05:07 AM   #912
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 22nd

"Peace."

That illusive state of grace that incorporates all of life's well-being. Because of Jesus, we have true shalom - wellness in body, soul, and spirit. His relationships with others, his victory over sin, death and the grave insures that we can have peace, too! So as we receive the Spirit of Christ into our hearts, we can live with our brothers and sisters, no matter how flawed, in a state of peace. Besides, as Paul changes metaphors on us, we are the Body of Christ and of course a body does not want to be at war with itself. So live in peace with others, and do so with thanksgiving.

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

Colossians 3:15

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.

Mother Teresa

Heaven

Old 11-22-2005, 10:14 AM   #913
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen!!!!

Amen And Amen 1 Cor 12.24 26, AMEN the prince of peace and amen if you know know him there will always be the destroyer and the robber of peace, AMEN For Our comley parts have no need But God hath tempred the body together having giving more abudant honour to that part Which Is Lacked THAT there should be no Schism in the body but that the members should have the same care for one another And whether one member peace is disturbed and one member suffers We All Should suffer with that member or brother and sister in untiy and everybody does that one thats suffers and forget about are own cares and come together in prayer and untiy and honour that one member All the members shall rejoice with it protect your peace through love and long steadfasting in christ put on therefore as the elect Of GOD holy and beloved bowels of mercies kindness humbleness of mind meekness longsuffering FORBEARING ONE ANOTHER and forgiving one another if any have a problem WHATS yo problem and for give his fanny as christ for gave yours and above all things put on chartiy which is the bond of perfectness And Let The Peace Of God Rule Your Hearts to the which also ye are called in one body be thankfull let the word of christ dwell in you richly and more richly in all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns, and whatsoever ye do still in word or deed just do it all in the name of the Lord jesus giving thanks to God and the father by him , 2 pslam 42 7.8 Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me Yet The Lord will command his lovingkindness in the daytime and in the night his song shall be with me my prayer unto the God of my Life
Old 11-23-2005, 06:13 AM   #914
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 23rd

"Running away?"

We wonder why God isn't doing all He ought to be doing, we get discouraged, and then we turn away a little bit. But when we look at the options, we find that nothing comes close to our Lord Jesus Christ. Wherever we go, whatever we do, whatever our need might be, God is right there with us. Nothing can do for us what God can. We might as well stay home, because we can't ever have it any better than we have it right now.

Whither shall I go from thy spirit? Or whither shall I flee from they presence?

Psalm 139:7

All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Heaven

Old 11-23-2005, 11:33 AM   #915
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen !!!!

great message hev i stand by the fact that everything happens for a reason i dont care how lost we get or how close or how far we go we always come home and realize after we go through it we were never left or forsaken just taught, my heart and kingdom have prepared a place for you if it was not true i would have never told you thats the parable of the kingdom of heaven but also if we embrace its further parable its also a message of securtiy for that peace of home to dwell inside you because in this life things is harder than the after world in this life your on your own but not really coming from the pslams 139.7 where you Go i,am with you also WHITHER SHALL I GO FROM THY SPIRT OR WHITHER I SHALL FLEE IF ASEND UP TO HEAVEN YOU ARE THERE IF I MAKE MY BED IN HELL YOU ARE THERE IF I TAKE THE WINGS OF THE MORNING IN DWELL IN THE UTTERMOST PARTS OF THE SEA EVEN THEN SHALL THY HAND LEAD ME AND THY RIGHT HAND SHALL HOLD ME if i say surley the darkness shall cover me even shall the night bring forth the light yea the darkness hideth not from thee but the night shines as the day the darkness and the light both alike to thee