++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 04-04-2006, 12:23 AM   #1
SmEeKy
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Help :(

OK, well about 4 months ago I met this girl at work and so we started talking and then I asked for her number cause she was going to get transfered to another store so we could keep in touch. I called her and we talked about everything. Then we would talk on the phone for hours til like 4am every night. Then we started hanging out and she would come to my place and we spend time together alone. One time she even came and re arranged my living room and cleaned it. Before that had happened I remember we talked one time and I told her how I felt about her she told me she felt the same way, that she really liked me. She would even give me a ride to work everyday. She helped me get my job back after I did a really big mistake and my boss wouldn't take me back. But she talked to him and convinced him. She did so much for me. One day she came by with some friends of hers and I drank a little too much but I wasn't drunk. She drank some too. When I drink I become very talkitive and she knows Im shy and don't talk that much. So I shocked her, she said. That night we hugged and kissed. But I stopped it because I think she didnt feel right and so did I. The next day we talked about it. She would still come over and see me and hang out though. So nothing really changed, it didnt make her like me less. But then another came and I did the same stupidity. I got drunk and started talking to her friends about her and saying weird stuff. And one of the guys I talked to is a guy that likes her. The next day she was said that he told her that I was acting weird and I was telling him weird things. And she said "What's wrong with you?" The next day she came by picked me up for work. But now I call her and she saids she's gonna call me back, she does call me back but like hours later. And just today I called her and she said she would call me right away, she didnt, she called me back hours later. I don't know whats going on and what I should do. I really like her and I feel I have made some big mistakes. I feel I have somehow did something to make her not like me anymore. I need some advice, I dont know what I should do.
Old 04-04-2006, 11:58 AM   #2
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Re: Help :(

1) Dont drink alcohol anymore
2) Explain that it was because you were drunk and weren't in charge of your mouth
3) Tell her you arent gonna drink anymore and is there anything U can do to make up for it!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 04-04-2006, 06:05 PM   #3
bilal
USER INFO »

hhmmmm.........................interesting........ ............but i dont think i can give any expert opinion...but i belevie it will good if ya clear out the situation with her....u know....confusion and all......man.....if u are really true in ur hearrt........the things will definitely work out for you.........but i u arent.............or if shes not true to you.....then just let things happen their own way and dont regreat..........move on man....and let her move on......but if ur really true......things will work out......ull do something or she or the fate and ull get togther....heheh.e..........but thats just my belief..............u stay happy man!
Old 04-06-2006, 01:06 AM   #4
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

You need to talk to her and do it quick before anything else happens that will push you too away. Secondly dont drink again, ever. Prove to her that you wont touch another alcoholic beverage. Dont just do this for her but do it for yourself. You dont need to drink, you definately dont need to be getting drunk. You obviously cant hold your liquor, so just drop it.