++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-01-2005, 07:12 AM   #751
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread

September 1st

"Point them in the right direction."

Children don't need to be taught, they need to be trained. Life is not about intellectual lessons, but about integrating truth into the fabric of our daily lives. God calls us to move our children and their training up on the list of our priorities.

Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Heaven

Old 09-01-2005, 04:09 PM   #752
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-02-2005, 07:12 AM   #753
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

September 2nd

"Shadows in the form of leaders."

Often we try to put our hopes on solutions that just aren't real. We kid ourselves into thinking that maybe our problems will take care of themselves and will require little effort on our part. Earthly, easy solutions fade away like shadows in the daylight. We shouldn't look to shadows for answers, but to the light. God is the source of all our solutions. Unlike the shadows, nothing causes God to fade into nothingness. His solutions are forever.

I am gone like the shadow when it declineth; I am tossed up and down as the locust.

Psalm 109:23

Heaven

Old 09-02-2005, 10:13 AM   #754
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord For This Is The Day That The Lord Has Made Amen And Amen!!

THE LORD HEAR THEE IN THE DAY OF TROUBLE THE NAME OF GOD AND THE NAME OF JACOB DEFEND THEE SEND THE HELP FROM THE SANTUARY AND STENGTHEN THEE OUT OF ZION REMEMBREAR ALL THY OFFERINGS AND ACPET THY BURNT SACRAFICE GRANT THEE ACORDING TO THINE own heart and fulfil thy counsel.. OH LORD will rejoice in thy salvation and in the name OF OUR GOD We Will Set Up Our Banners The Lord fufil All Thy Pettitions Now Know the Lord Saveth His Anointed He will hear us from his holy heaven with the saving stregnth of his right hand SOME TRUST IN CHARIOTS AND SOME IN HORSES BUT WE WILL REMEMBEAR THE NAME OF OUR LORD OUR GOD THEY ARE BROUGHT DOWN IN FALLEN WE ARE RISEN AND STAND LORD LET THE KING HEAR US WHEN WE CALL,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-03-2005, 08:51 AM   #755
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

September 3rd

"Let the conniving and deceitful people be warned."

The time will come when you will be called to account before God. He is watching each of us, to see how we handle our lives. Those of us who entangle ourselves in less than honest practices will one day have to pay. The Lord wants us to deal with our earthly affairs with the purity and honesty we use in our relationship with Him. Anything less is not good enough. If we will deal with others as if they are our Lord Jesus Christ, then we will never suffer through the confusion of the deceitful.

Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.

Psalm 109:29

Heaven

Old 09-03-2005, 12:40 PM   #756
creedsister
USER INFO »
Be Merciful unto me O God For Man Would Swallow Me He Fighting daily oppreseth me mine enemies would daily swallow me up for they be many that fight against me..o thou most high what time i,am afaid i will put trust in thee In God i will Praise his word In God I have Put My Trust I Will Not Fear What The Flesh Can Do Unto Me Everyday the rest with my words all their thoughts are against me, In Thee O Lord do i put my trust let me never be in confusion deliever me in thy Righteousness and cause me to escape incline thine ears be thou my strong habitation wherunto i may continually resort thou hast giving commandment to save me for thou art my rocki and my fortress
Old 09-04-2005, 08:05 AM   #757
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

September 4th

"Pre-wired security."

We live in a world of keys, locks, alarms, and security systems. Paul's words here, shouldn't come as a surprise to us. The things that are most valuable to us we protect. What is more precious to us than the truth of God's saving grace in the Gospel. Thankfully, God has pre-wired all of us with a security system to help protect that incredibly precious hope. This security system lives in us. It is the Holy Spirit.

What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus. Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you -- guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us.

2 Timothy 1:13-14

Heaven

Old 09-04-2005, 10:53 PM   #758
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord

Protection Is Most Importan and nobody know where holds the key to your heart Amen And Amen For he that holds the key is the protecter thereof Now We Have Recived Not the spirt of the world but the spirt WHICH IS GOD That We Might Know The Things That ARE FREELY GIVEN TO US OF GOD Which Things Also We Speak Not In Words Which Mans Wisdom Teaches Us but which is the the Holy Ghost AMEN COMPARING SPIRTUAL THINGS WITH SPIRTUAL THINGS Though i speak with the tonges of men and of angels and have not chartiy i,am becoming as brass bell i dont care how good is he Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa if it aint love understanding it aint going break through And though I HAVE THE GIFT OF PROPHECY And Understand All Mystries And All Knowlege AND THOUGH I HAVE FAITH So That I Could Remove Mountains And Have Not Chartiy I,am Nothing Love Bears All Things Believes All Things And Endureth all things
Old 09-05-2005, 08:46 AM   #759
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

September 5th

"Tell a friend."

When we feel we have all the time in the world, there is no urgency to make decisions right now. Yet, if we put off our decision for Christ, we hurt no one but ourselves. We should be willing to follow Christ today, not sometime in the future. We miss so much when we are not in fellowship with other believers.

Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

Psalm 110:3

Heaven

Old 09-06-2005, 12:33 AM   #760
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord !!!!

BLESS THE LORD O MY SOUL O LORD MY GOD THOU ART VERY GREAT THOU ARE CLOTHED WITH honour and majesty who coverest thyself with light as with garments who strechest out the heavens like a curtian who layeth the beams of his chambers who maketh the clouds HIS CHARIOT WHO WALKETH UP ON THE WINGS OF THE WIND WHO MJAKETH HIS ANGELS SPIRTS HIS MINSTERS A FLAMING FIRE WHO LAID THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH IT SHOULD NOT BE REMOVED FOREVER PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED Out Of The Depths Have I Cried Unto Thee O Lord Hear My Voice Let Not Thine Ears Be Attentive to the voice Of supplications if thou Lord Shouldest Mark Iniquties Oh Lord Who Shall Stand But There Is Forgiveness With Thee Thou Mayest Be Feared doth waitand in his word do i hope my soul waiteth For The Lord More Than They That Whatch For Morning,
Old 09-06-2005, 07:05 AM   #761
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

September 6th

"The power of the stories of people's lives is immense."

We are walking through this life together. Others share our experiences and pains and joys, but most of the time we are totally unaware of them. Proclaim your faith and the power of Jesus Christ in your life. Share your story. Praise the Lord with your whole heart in the assembly of the upright. You will find new unity through the grace of Jesus Christ.

Praise ye the Lord. I will praise the Lord with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.

Psalm 111:1

Heaven

Old 09-06-2005, 03:06 PM   #762
creedsister
USER INFO »
Shout To The Lord!!!!!

Shout To The Lord All Earth Let Us Give Us Give Praise To The King !!!!
Old 09-07-2005, 07:29 AM   #763
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

September 7th

"God gives us His laws and commandments for our own good."

He is not controlling or domineering. He simply knows what is best for His children, and He tries to instruct them in the ways that will make them happiest. If we decide to violate God's will, then we have to pay the consequences. Once we suffer the costs, we learn what is involved, and a deep wisdom begins to set in. Our lessons may often be difficult and painful, but in all ways, they will help us to be better than we have been before.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

Psalm 111:10

Heaven

Old 09-07-2005, 02:56 PM   #764
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord

obeying is better than sacrafice PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!
Old 09-08-2005, 07:08 AM   #765
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

September 8th

"The garden of our nature."

A garden teems with life. If glows with colour and smells like heaven and puts forward at every hour of a summer day beauties which man could never have created and could not even, on his own resources, have imagined.… when the garden is in its full glory the gardener's contributions to the glory will still have been in a sense paltry compared to those of nature. Without life springing from the earth, without rain, light and heat descending from the sky, he could do nothing. When he has done all, he has merely encouraged here and discouraged there, powers and beauties that have a different source. But his share, though small, is indispensable and laborious. When God planted a garden, He set a man over it and set the man under Himself. When He planted the garden of our nature and caused the flowering, fruiting loves to grow there, He set our will to "dress" them. Compared with them it is dry and cold. And unless His grace comes down, like the rain and the sunshine, we shall use this tool to little purpose. But its laborious—and largely negative—services are indispensable.

C. S. Lewis

Work hard so God can approve you. Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of truth.

2 Timothy 2:15

Heaven