++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 09-05-2006, 04:27 PM   #16
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: R.I.P. Steve Irwin

yeah every body was talking about this at school.
Old 09-05-2006, 08:52 PM   #17
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow) Oh come on.... There is Humor in every ting no matter how morbid.... I find humaor in the laci perterson death and in the jonbenet ramsey murder and so on and so on not to mention the shuttle columbia disaster.... there is humor everywhere you just need to know where and how to look for it. humor is a coping mechanism.... Hell I found humor in the death of my best friend th night of his wake we were sitting around laughing at his expense (its the way he would have wanted it.

now am I saying that Steve Irwin wasn't a great naturalist? no I am not, I Just tend to find the humor in bad situations. Anything can be funny Even Rape you just have to know how to look at it.
You are one sick F*ck...

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 09-06-2006, 05:55 AM   #18
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow) Oh come on.... There is Humor in every ting no matter how morbid.... I find humaor in the laci perterson death and in the jonbenet ramsey murder and so on and so on not to mention the shuttle columbia disaster.... there is humor everywhere you just need to know where and how to look for it. humor is a coping mechanism.... Hell I found humor in the death of my best friend th night of his wake we were sitting around laughing at his expense (its the way he would have wanted it.

now am I saying that Steve Irwin wasn't a great naturalist? no I am not, I Just tend to find the humor in bad situations. Anything can be funny Even Rape you just have to know how to look at it.

Hmmm? I don't find it all that funny How is it funny when someone dies
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 09-06-2006, 07:03 AM   #19
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Rape CANT be funny at all!!!!

Of course you can choose to remember the good moments you shared with that person instead of feeling sad all the time, but therers no reason for 'humour'...and the Crocodile Hunter's death is definitely sad news...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 09-06-2006, 11:03 AM   #20
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Rape CANT be funny at all!!!!

Of course you can choose to remember the good moments you shared with that person instead of feeling sad all the time, but therers no reason for 'humour'...and the Crocodile Hunter's death is definitely sad news...

Rape can be funny

Imagine Porky Pig Raping Elmer Fudd and tell me thats not funny. anything in the right context can be funny hell why do you think there are jokes about every thing from the shuttle columbia distaster to Jeffery Dahmer? If there were not humor in it then why would there be jokes about it?
Old 09-06-2006, 09:17 PM   #21
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow) Rape can be funny

Imagine Porky Pig Raping Elmer Fudd and tell me thats not funny. anything in the right context can be funny hell why do you think there are jokes about every thing from the shuttle columbia distaster to Jeffery Dahmer? If there were not humor in it then why would there be jokes about it?

I don't find animated rape funny...
Old 09-07-2006, 12:11 AM   #22
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »

^^ People take things way too serious

chill out :
Old 09-07-2006, 12:49 AM   #23
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow) ^^ People take things way too serious

chill out :
they do people are like that i,ll never forget those Y2K, Morons i was not a follower of faith in those days BUT Christian Socity Man Really Got Me Up Set, What Were They So Afraid Of But Which We Are On A More Simple Subject Of Course BUT GEESH,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 09-07-2006, 01:20 PM   #24
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow) ^^ People take things way too serious

chill out :

Nah! You have a weird sense of humor
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 09-07-2006, 03:47 PM   #25
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »

^^ Morbid Yes but judgeing by your reactions I would say theat you guys have the weird sense of humore.... but thats just me evidently
Old 09-09-2006, 01:55 AM   #26
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow) ^^ Morbid Yes but judgeing by your reactions I would say theat you guys have the weird sense of humore.... but thats just me evidently
You Judge RIGHT i,ve got sick sense of humore i like the way you spell it im sure he is resting by now, Im sure everybody here Does, Weird we love each other though we just have a werid way of showing it haaaaaaa i guess Im Off To Bed , best place for me before i get any more werid, Love YUZ ::
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 09-17-2006, 03:06 AM   #27
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »

It just puzzles me on how people can't see the Irony in all of this... This is a man (a good man as I have always maintained) who delt with Crocs and Venomous snakes on a daily basis who got killed by an animal that has killed only 4 people in the past 100 years There is major irony in that and in irony there is humor.
Old 09-17-2006, 08:21 AM   #28
bilal
USER INFO »

^ man.... why are you keep trying to make us laugh on someones death..... hehe.. and your getting closer........
Old 09-25-2006, 08:42 AM   #29
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

: well...i really dont know guys like Lunar said it is funny ...but i took a new prespective on the sitution AFTER , I Met Steves Cousin At Work Her Name Is Molly Shes From Aussie , And Was Supposta To Come In To Like A Big Inhertiance From Her Rooted Loved Ones, So It Seems Our Molly Has ...Because she never came back to work ....i miss her we always had something to talk about she was truly one of the few amazing people i know , i told her i would drop in tell you guys She Says Thanks For Remembering Steve , At Such wonderful website,