++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-24-2002, 01:03 PM   #1
tremontitech
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Creed show at Shoreline, CA.

The Creed show at Shoreline was pretty good. You can tell at times that Scott's voice wasn't hitting the marks but considering his condition he did a great job. Brett Hestla looks interesting with his Samurai hairdew, I'm not sure what look he's trying to accomplish.

I liked the pyro except maybe for the explosions, they are far too loud, the fire stuff and the raining fire was really cool.

A highlight in the show was when Mark Tremonti starting playing a slow intro to the song that goes " I'm six feet under" something like that, well anyway's, he starts to play the song and realizes that his guitar tech gave him the wrong guitar! He should have gave him a guitar in standard tuning for that song but gave him a guitar in dropped D tuning. Since it was a slow part and only he was playing it was very noticable, he played the wrong note a couple of times then kinda looked around, stopped playing, tuned his guitar up and started the somg again, it's pretty cool every once in a while to see a screw up on stage because sometimes you wonder if these bands are human because it seems like they never make a mistake which Im sure they do, we just never notice it.

Oh yeah, and last but not least, mark alomst tripped on his guitar cable. Other than that, it was uneventful.

Also the venues are starting to really piss me off! They did not allow us to bring bottled water, sealed, in a plastic bottle! The lady said that CREED did not allow it! Which I know is bullshit, CREED doesn't care if we bring water into the show, it's the venue that wants to make money by selling there water. CHEAP ASSES!!!
Old 10-24-2002, 01:12 PM   #2
creedfaner
USER INFO »
Currently:
>>> Admin Edit: You know the reason this was deleted <<<
Old 10-24-2002, 01:19 PM   #3
allison
USER INFO »
Thanks for the review Tremonitech!

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 10-24-2002, 03:44 PM   #4
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by creedfaner
<b>"That one "Six feet under" song" WTF is your issue? That song is Creed's next Higher as far as popularity. </b>

Maybe Tremontitech is a newer fan. Why don't you just chill, lay off people and stop trying to goad people with your nastiness. You're 15 or so, right? Well, you don't know every dang thing.

Thanks a bunch for the review, Tremontitech. Sounds as if you had a decent time. You're right. It is nice to know these bands are human. I was just watching my DVD of Alice In Chains Unplugged, and Layne Staley messes up the words in Sludge Factory. His reaction is priceless. They ended up starting over again and he was flawless.
Old 10-24-2002, 03:53 PM   #5
souldancer
USER INFO »
Thanks Tremontitech for the review!! I wish I had more to add to it -but I was SICK last night, barely in the theatre Remember all that great energy on One and they ended with My Sacrifice, right??! Agree the Venue folks were total jerks!! Beautiful place but, need to work on attitude...granted, mine was't the best ...
anyway - glad you enjoyed it and appreciate the post...I am going back to sleep now and push the pepto...I donlt want to have to cancel on Vegas...
Old 10-24-2002, 03:55 PM   #6
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
OH MAN, SD, that totally sux. I'm so sorry you were sick! Hurry up and get better soon so you can rock on in Vegas! I'm sending you healing thoughts for a speedy recovery.
Old 10-25-2002, 12:24 AM   #7
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by creedfaner
<b>"That one "Six feet under" song" WTF is your issue? That song is Creed's next Higher as far as popularity. </b>
Sit down and shut your trap, 'faner. Tremontitech has posted here exactly one time, we don't need you bullying him like you try to bully everyone else.

Welcome Tremontitech, hope you are not put off by snotnosed 15 year olds. We really do have a nice bunch of people here. Stick around. And thanks for the review of the show!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 10-25-2002, 12:28 AM   #8
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Welcome Tremontitech, hope you are not put off by snotnosed 15 year olds. We really do have a nice bunch of people here. Stick around. And thanks for the review of the show!

Yes, WELCOME and please hang awhile and meet some other nicer community members, like Teri!
Old 10-25-2002, 12:31 AM   #9
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
And you will be pleased to make the acquaintance of such enjoyable people as souldancer, who always has a positive word for everyone, Dogstar who is always the voice of reason and luvscott4ever, who is a Creedhead, one of the most devoted members on the bb!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 10-25-2002, 12:55 AM   #10
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
And you will be pleased to make the acquaintance of such enjoyable people as souldancer, who always has a positive word for everyone, Dogstar who is always the voice of reason and luvscott4ever, who is a Creedhead, one of the most devoted members on the bb!

Yeah! One for all, and all for one! The Four Wild Muskateers and their mutual admiration!!! (modest, maybe not; but we always are straight - from the heart or slinging arrows)
Old 10-25-2002, 02:58 AM   #11
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Teri and SD are so right. There's no bs about this group, Tremontitech.
Old 10-25-2002, 11:02 AM   #12
allison
USER INFO »
SD- that is terrible that you were sick, you poor thing! I am praying for speedy recovery for you so you will be 100% for Vegas.

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 10-25-2002, 11:08 AM   #13
souldancer
USER INFO »
Thanks Allison! Yes, I was sick! Still not back to normal (whatever that is), but getting better. Take care and stay healthy.
Old 10-25-2002, 02:32 PM   #14
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
thanks for the incite dude!