++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-14-2003, 03:01 AM   #16
Jez
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
From CreedINK newsletter that arrived in my inbox on 10-11-03

Dear CreedINK member,

CreedINK Vol. 1, No. 4 will mark the end of the first year of the Creed fan club. The band would like all of their fans to know that they appreciate each and every member for supporting Creed by way of the fan club.

Unfortunately, shipment of the fourth issue of CreedINK magazine has been delayed. This delay is a result of changes in final production of the magazine in order for it to meet the standards set forth by the band and CreedINK. Creed feels that all fans and club members deserve the highest quality of product possible. We would like to thank all of you for your patience and understanding in this delay.
The band is currently rehearsing and beginning the songwriting process for the next album.
Stay tuned to CreedINK.com for updates.

Thank you.

CreedINK

So yeah.....they're writing and rehearsing...but not yet recording. Not that my 2 cents is worth anything, but as I've said before, I really think we're going to see this album way before it's "scheduled" to be released.

Quote: With Weathered, no one heard ANYTHING until My Sacrifice was aired on the radio...

That's not exactly true because they let listeners in on a "sneak listen" on the Creed Pager.

I hope that their marketing/promotions people are just as good this next time around and we'll have something just as special to look forward to next year.

Creed~~Bullets
Old 10-14-2003, 08:59 AM   #17
JenRN
USER INFO »
I wonder if they are going to REALLY put out the DVD this Christmas or if they will just stick it in with the new CD? I know that MUST put out something soon, it is the "thing" to do seeing every other band has them out but them I also wonder why the hell is it so hard to find Creed stuff in stores etc... I know you can go to Bandrags etc to buy things but why is it so damn hard to get stickers etc... elsewhere?

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 10-14-2003, 12:58 PM   #18
Blaize
USER INFO »
Quote: I really think we're going to see this album way before it's "scheduled" to be released.

I think so too Stace....I think they are ready to get the show on the road and will do their best to speed up the process. You can tell Mark really misses performing for thousands of people and Flip is probably ready to bang the hell out of the drums night after night as well.....
Old 10-15-2003, 04:22 PM   #19
creednet-x
USER INFO »
!

I think Weathered was alright album but not as good as MOP, or HC. But it is a very long time till the next September. I wish they could release B-side album or something else maybe a DVD. Look at REM they have Greatest Hits "In Time" comming out this October and in 2004 they will have a new album. And that really rocks because we can hear some new song on the Greatest Hits album. So yeah if CREED would do something like that that would rock!
Old 10-18-2003, 08:50 AM   #20
bobben
USER INFO »
Human Clay is one of the greatest albums ever! Then Weathered, and last, My Own Prison.... After making these brilliant albums, I can't imagine how they're gonna make a new album that's as good as their three other album! How the new album is gonna turn out is a question for philosofists!!! :blink:
Into this world we're thrown
Like a dog without a bone
An actor out on loan.