++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 03-24-2006, 12:31 AM   #1111
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise The Lord

strong opions hev on socitey and a simple wonderful message, which makes me delight in the will of God , i,d rather cry with God And find happiness than rejoice in the ways of the world and its false happiness, THE GOOD LORD Has Got Beautiful Songs To Sing And Praise, I Love To Sing LOVE LIFT MY GOD WHERE HE BELONGS, Where The Eagles Fly Ame And Amen I WAITED patiently for the Lord And He Heard Me Cry He Brought Me Up also Out Of An Horrible Pit Out Of The Miry Clay And Set My feet upon A Rock and established my goings and he hath put a new song in my mouth Blessed Is The Man That Put His Trust I The Lord and respects not the proud nor such as turned aside to lies Many Oh Lord My God Are Thy Wonderful works which thou hast done and thy thoughts which are to us~ward they cannot be reckoned Up In Order Unto Thee If I would declare and speak of theme they are more than can be numbered Sacrafice and offering thou didst not Desire mine ears hast thou opend burnt offring and sin of fearing hast thou not requried then said i lo i come in the voulme of the book it is written of me i delight to do thy will O My God yea thy Law is Within My Heart I have Not Hid Thy Righteousness i have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation and faithfulness i have not concealed thy loving kindness and thy truth withhold not thou thy tendetr mercies from me O Lord Let Thy loving kindness Continually Preserve Me For
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 03-24-2006, 06:14 AM   #1112
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Praise The Lord

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) strong opions hev on socitey and a simple wonderful message, which makes me delight in the will of God , i,d rather cry with God And find happiness than rejoice in the ways of the world and its false happiness

Well said!

That was the whole idea...

Heaven

Old 03-24-2006, 06:15 AM   #1113
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread

March 24th

"The wages of sin is death."

When we get death for sin, we're only being paid what we're owed... Sin is rebellion against the God who loves us and gave us his most precious gift to redeem us from sin! But God's gift is free; eternal life in Jesus Christ. He gave it without our assurance of following.

The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 6:23

Sin and the child of God are incompatible. They may occasionally meet; they cannot live together in harmony.

John R. W. Stott

Heaven

Old 03-25-2006, 07:28 AM   #1114
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 25th

"Basic Insructions Before Leaving Earth"

BIBLE! There is no book like it. It is a miracle of literature, a perennial spring of wisdom, a wonder of surprises, a revelation if mystery, an infallible guide of conduct, and an unspeakable source of comfort.

Pay no attention to people who discredit it, for I tell you that they speak without knowledge. It is the Word of God itself.

Study it according to its own direction. Live by its principles. Believe its message. Follow its precepts.

No man is uneducated who knows the Bible, and none is wise who is ignorant of its teachings.

Oh, how I love your law! I think about it all day long. Your commands make me wiser than my enemies, foot your commands are my constant guide. Yes, I have more insight than my teachers, for I am always thinking of your decrees. I am even wiser than my elders, for I have kept your commandments. I have refused to walk on any path of evil, that I may remain obedient to your word. I haven't turned away from your laws, for you have taught me well. How sweet are your words to my taste; they are sweeter than honey. Your commandments give me understanding; no wonder I hate every false way of life. Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light for my path.

Psalm 119:97-105

A Bible which is falling apart usually belongs to someone who is not.

Charles H. Spurgeon

God did not give us the Scriptures to increase our knowledge, but to change our lives.

D. L. Moody

Heaven

Old 03-25-2006, 11:58 AM   #1115
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS WORD WELL STAND, REGARDLESS B/c That What it Is A ROCK, AND A Weapon And The Understander And The Destroyer Of All That PREVAILS against It AMEN And Amen, wonderfull message Hev I WILL love thee, O Lord My Strength THE LORDIs My Rock And My Fortress And My Deliverer My God My Strength In Whom I Will Trust My Buckler And The Horn Of My Salvation And My High Towetr I Will Call Upon The Lord WHO IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED So I Shall Be Saved From Mine Enemies The Sorrows Of Death Compassed Me, And The Floods Of The Ungodly Made Me Afraid The Sorroes Of Hell Compassed Me About the Snares Of Death Prevented Me In My Distress I Called Upon The Lord And Cried Unto My God He Heared My Voice Out Of His Temple And My Cry Came Before His Ears PSLAM 18 1.6
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 03-26-2006, 09:59 AM   #1116
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 26th

"Count me in."

Within God's laws and rules for his people in the land of promise, we find this wonderful insight: God is a God of joy and gladness. He wants us to worship him with joy and gladness. Families come together for feasting and food, joy and delight, fun and games. "Count me in," God is reminding us. "Use these occasions to praise and honor me and to thank me for what I have done for you." Remember this when you get together for family feasting and fun.

There you and your families will feast in the presence of the Lord your God, and you will rejoice in all you have accomplished because the Lord your God has blessed you.

Deuteronomy 12:7

Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible... The kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family.

Virginia Satir

Heaven

Old 03-26-2006, 03:11 PM   #1117
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
The Lords Blessing

AMEN never look over the blessing of your loved ones and when everybody is together it does create a atmospher of love and knowing your blessed and in that time of togetherness its as unto a fellowship and instead of looking at each others false within own those times we should take that time and gather in prayer as well feasting and games and be reminded of other familys who are less fournate for what ever reasons a family who prays together stays together a family who crys together will sing together, AMEN I Will Praise Thee For Thou Hast Heard Me And Art Become My Salvation The Stone Which The Buldiers Refused Is Become The Head Stone Of The Corner, This Is The Lords Doing it is Marvellous in our eyes THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAD MADE WE WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT, Blessed Be He That Cometh In The Name Lord HOSANNA we have blessed you out of the house of the Lord GOD IS THE LORD WHICH HATH US LIGHT BIND THE SACRIFICE With Cordsd Even Unto The Horns Of The Alter THOU Art My God And I Will Praise THEE I WILL EXALT THEE O Give Thanks Unto The Lord For He Is Good For His Mercy Endureth for ever Pslam 18.1 29
Old 03-27-2006, 06:01 AM   #1118
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 27th

"A child's perspective."

Jesus used childlikeness to describe people who are real citizens of the Kingdom of Heaven. This proverb begins with the act of repentance ("turn from your sins") and then describes a process with the word become. In fact, the word become is used twice to indicate that this is an ongoing experience of learning and growing. So what did Jesus find so compelling about childlikeness? He specifically mentioned humility. How are children humble? They exhibit a trusting curiosity. They are full of questions for which they really want answers. Their questions don't hide an unwillingness to believe. They want to learn! As a child trusts a loving parent, so a citizen in the Kingdom of Heaven deeply trusts the heavenly Father.

The next chance you get, watch a child playing or talking with a loving parent. Use your observations to think about your relationship with your heavenly Father.

I assure you, unless you turn from your sins and become as little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven. Therefore, anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Matthew 18:3-4

From the moment we turn from our sins, we begin the lifelong learning experience of growing in deep trust of our heavenly Father.

Neil Wilson

Heaven

Old 03-28-2006, 12:15 AM   #1119
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen!!!

AMEN, But Whoso Shall Offend One Of These Littlie Ones Which Believe In Me IT WERE BETTER FOR HIM THAT A MILE STONE WERE HANGED ABOUT HIS Tight Stiff Neck And That He Were Drowned In The Depth Of The Sea Blessed Be The Eyes Of A Child And The Heart Of A Child And Their Dreams The Stuff That Heavens Made Of John 3,10.13 art thou a master of israel and knowest not these things i say unto thee and testify that we have seen and ye receive not our witness if i have told you earthly things and ye believe me not how shall ye believe IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN And No Man Have Hath Ascended Up To Heaven But Her That Came Down From Heaven,
Old 03-28-2006, 06:09 AM   #1120
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 28th

"One Mediator."

We do not need another person, no matter how mighty, pious, or special, to intercede for us before God. As his children, we can go freely, knowing that God himself has provided the perfect mediator between us and himself. That mediator alone is head of the church and chief priest before God for us. His name is Christ Jesus, our Lord.

There is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all men.

1 Timothy 2:5-6

You may personally know the forgiveness of sins and the answer of prayer through the sole mediatorship of Jesus Christ.

Greg Wilson

Heaven

Old 03-29-2006, 06:05 AM   #1121
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 29th

"Righteousness!"

That's what we are. God's righteousness. We are the testimony of how holy, just, and gracious he truly is, because in Jesus, we are his righteousness!

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

2 Corinthians 5:21

May people see in me a reflection of your holiness, justice, and mercy.

Phil Ware

Heaven

Old 03-30-2006, 01:03 AM   #1122
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) March 28th

"One Mediator."

We do not need another person, no matter how mighty, pious, or special, to intercede for us before God. As his children, we can go freely, knowing that God himself has provided the perfect mediator between us and himself. That mediator alone is head of the church and chief priest before God for us. His name is Christ Jesus, our Lord.

There is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all men.

1 Timothy 2:5-6

You may personally know the forgiveness of sins and the answer of prayer through the sole mediatorship of Jesus Christ.

Greg Wilson

Heaven

Amen The Lord Speaks To Us All Different He That Knows The Heart Searches The Heart and we never know FOR A FACT through others because God Speaks To Our Hearts One On One Others Can Confirm To You Through Untiy And Prayer and knowing your Relationship With You And Your God Will Let You Know If Another Is Leading You In Truth Or Falsehood just because your just a person And The Lord Has Spoken To Your Heart And You Know Its Truth It Should Not Be Stolen Or Question By Some Guy Who Is In Authertiy With A License To Preach Christ Is The Head Of The Church And His Place Is Your Heart Jesus Said Im A The Truth The Way In The Life No Man Can Reach The Father Except Through Me Pslam 139. 13.18 For Thou Hast Possessed My Reins Thou Hast Covered Me In My Mothers Womb I Will Praise Thee For I,am fearfully And Wonderfully made marvellous are thy works and that my soul knoweth right well my substance was not hid from thee when i was made in secret and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth thine eyes did see my sunstance yet being un perfect and in thy book all my members were written which in continuance were fashioned when yet there was none of theme how precious also are thy thoughts unto me O God How Great Is The Sum Of Theme If i should count theme they are more in number than the sand when i awake im still awake in thee We Serve Christ He Whashed Away Our Sins And Sees Only The Good In Every Living Creature under the sun
Old 03-30-2006, 06:04 AM   #1123
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 30th

"Sponges."

We teach our children even when we don't think school is in session. Too often we think our lessons are the sit-down kind, the planned-out kind. But our lessons are also how we react as a Little League coach when the ump blows a call, and how we treat our wives after we've both had rugged days at work., and what we say when we see a homeless man on the street. Sometimes my lessons are the wrong kinds. As a boy, what hurt so deeply was to hear my mother and father fight; though it wasn't a common scene, the most perfect day could turn blustery cold when their relationship iced up. Without intending it to, I've taught a few similarly chilly lessons to my own sons.

I have singled him out so that he will direct his sons and their families to keep the way of the Lord and do what is right and just.

Genesis 18:19

Our children are sponges, quietly soaking up all we say and do.

Bob Welch

Heaven

Old 03-31-2006, 06:15 AM   #1124
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 31st

"Tiny, Mighty rudders."

James says that our tongues are mighty rudders, guiding the body where it will go. We should be very careful of the words that come out of our mouths. We can do the greatest good, and the most terrible evil, by the use of our mouths. Christians should let the truth and grace of Christ govern their language. Otherwise, terrible problems can occur. Let our words reflect our commitment to Christ, and God will bless us and defend us.

Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.

Psalm 34:14

Careful what you wish
Careful what you say
Careful what you wish,
You may regret it

Metallica

Heaven

Old 03-31-2006, 12:29 PM   #1125
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

TALLICA AMEN HEV The Lord Will Forgive Us 7 times 7 if we mean it from our hearts, AMEN and sometimes are strenth and tounge will be tested as well And We must speak to all men and all christians on level which they can understand and be comforting and in season and relate to the need of are fellow brothers and sisters mark 10.49.50 For Everyone Shall Be Salted With Fire And Evey Sacrifice Shall Be Salted With Salt Salt Is Good But If The Salt Have Lost His Saltness Wherewith Will Ye Season It Have Salt In Yourselves And Have Peace With One Another