++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 06-19-2004, 03:31 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Bloody Fathers Day!!!!

Happy Fathers Day!!!! Daddy!!!! I Can Give You Nothing This Year!!! But When I Remember The Bloody Fathers Day You Gave Me More The Way More Than A Reason You Gave Me Your All And I Have Gave You My All Like The Old Song Goes Its Has Not Been A Bed Of Roses But I Could Not Stand The Thought Of Not Having You If It Would Only Be Just For Mintute Im Lost Without You I Look For You In Fear Of Loosing You When You Be Gone Only If Its Just For A while, I Know You Will Be Back Again Just Like Before And This Time Its War, This Is A Song Of My Praise In Mine Heart I Could Find A Better One To Love You More,, It Take Me Back !!!!! Its Hard For Me To Say The Things I Want To Say Sometimes Theres No One here But You And Me A That Broken Old Street Light Lock The Doors Leave The World Outside All I,ve Got To Give Is You Is These Five Words Tonight THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME, FOr Being Mine Eyes When I Couldnt See For Parting My Lips When I Couldnt Breathe Thank You For Loving Me , Thank You For Loving Me I Never Knew I Had A Dream Untill That Dream Was You, When I Look In To Your Eyes The Skys A Different blue, CROSS MY HEART I Wear No Disguise,,,,,,IF I TRIED You,d Make Believe THAT YOU YOU BELIEVED MY LIES,,,,,,THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME FOR BEING MY EYES WHEN, I Couldnt See For Parting My Lips When I Couldnt Breathe Thank You For Loving Me!!!!!!!!!! YOU PICK ME UP WHEN I FALL DOWN YOUR RING THE BELL BEFORE THEY COUNT ME OUT IF I WAS DROWNING YOU WOULD PART THE SEA AND RISK YOUR OWN LIFE TO RESCUE ME!!!!!!!!!!! Time And Time Again HAPPY FATHERS, DADDY !!!!!!!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-19-2004, 11:27 PM   #2
Rulesdontapply
USER INFO »
Loved it Creedsis, really like the subject. really felt it!! keep writing!
Old 06-20-2004, 12:21 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Thank You Im Glad You Like The Subject
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything