++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 05-12-2007, 10:53 AM   #16
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Black Gold

Hehe, thanks, sis .
Old 05-12-2007, 03:59 PM   #17
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Hehe, thanks, sis .
YOUR WELCOME DOGGY
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 06-10-2007, 03:33 PM   #18
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) wow.......there wasnt one line in which i did.nt flip the dictionary......thanks for adding couple to my vocabulary.... apart.... wonderful iimages kept comin.....
Yes I Know It, I AINT GONNA EAT I AINT GONNA SLEEP AINT GOING BREATHE TILL I SEE WHAT I WANNA SEE IS YOU GO TO SLEEP IN THE DIRT PERMANENTLY YOU JUST BEING HURT THIS AINT GOING WORK FOR ME IT JUST WOULD,NT BE SUFFCIENT ENOUGH CUZ WE ARE JUST GOING TO BE ENIEMIES AS LONG AS WE BREATHE I DONT EVER SEE EITHER OF US COMING TO TERMS WHEN WE BOTH CAN AGREE THERE AINT GOING BE NO REASONING SPEAKING WITH ME YOU SPEAK ON MY SEED THEN ME SPEAK AH NO ENG~LESS SO WE GOING TO BEEF AND KEEP ON BEEFING UNLESS YOU GOING AGREE TO MEET WITH ME IN THE FLESH AND SETTLE THIS FACE TO FACE AND YOU GOING SEE A DEAMON UNLEASHED IN ME THAT YOU AINT NEVER SEEN AND YOU GOING TO SEE THIS GANSTA PEE ON HIMSELF I SEE YOU AND THANKS BUT ME NEED NO HELP ME DO THIS ONE ALL BY MY LONLEY I DONT NEED 15 Of My HOMIES
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 06-10-2007, 03:39 PM   #19
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

When I See You Im Seeing You Me And You Only We Never Met But Best Believe You Gon Know Me When Im This Close To See You Exposed As Phony Come On B()*()ch Pick Me Up Throw Me Lift Me Up Hold Me Just Like You Told Me U Was Going To Do Thats What I Thought Your Pitfull Im Rid Of You All You Ja You,ll Get It Too Now Go To Sleep B()))ch Die M&*(&& F&*&&cker Die Why Are Yopu Still Alive Go To Sleep B*(&(&ch We Got You F*&()*ckers Nervous On Purpose To Hurt Ya Foucus Not Emcees Yous Worthless A Circus Yous No Appeal Yous Curtains You Use Words Kewl Herds Slurred In 200 Thirds Yous Perpin Oh Yous No Threat Whos Ya Serving
Old 06-10-2007, 03:44 PM   #20
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

WHEN LYRICALLY IMMA BURY YOU BEANEATH THE DIRT WHEN U F*()*(*CKED WITH A LABEL OVERSEEING THE EARTH SHADY M*(&*((THER F&*((&CER OH CHRIST IS BIRTH AS I MOLD I BECOME MORE CURSED SO WE CAN PUT DOWN THE VERSE TAKE IT TO THE TURF &**^^&^ AND SQUEEZE AND HE WHO REACH THE HEARSE IS HE WHO DEPICTS FICTION IN THIS VERSE AND AS I BREATHE AND YOU BE DECEASED THE WORLD BELIEVE YOU DECIEVE JUST TO SPEAK YOUs NOT THE STREETS YOUS THE DESK USE NOT YOUR CHEST PHONY USE YOUR VEST BEFORE 2 SHOES YOU REST YOU CHOSE DEATH SIXFEET DEEP THAT THE DEPTH
Old 06-10-2007, 03:49 PM   #21
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Now Go To Sleep B(**ch Die ^&&(*(moth @*^*( F*(#%^& Die Uh Times Uppppppppp B(*()*)ch Close Your Eyes Bye Bye M&***f&*&& Why Are U Still Alive All Of You Fake A&*()* F&&(*ck**) No More Press No More Press Rot And Decay In The Dirt B***itch In The Dirt And Oh Die Nameless No More Fame
Old 06-10-2007, 03:52 PM   #22
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
AGAIN Awsome

Doggy do forgive my explit lyrics of translating Of what Black Gold Meant To Me, to any of our senstive readers and members i do apoalagize Love U guys And peace be with ya,s
Old 06-11-2007, 12:55 AM   #23
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

This is what is wild about writing. So many messages to be had. No worries, as you censored yourself with the language .
Old 06-13-2007, 07:38 PM   #24
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

thank you kerri THE DOG !!! i promise if something else comes to mind from my views and prespectives on black gold i,ll be sure and post it,
Old 09-06-2007, 09:44 AM   #25
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) WHEN LYRICALLY IMMA BURY YOU BEANEATH THE DIRT WHEN U F*()*(*CKED WITH A LABEL OVERSEEING THE EARTH SHADY M*(&*((THER F&*((&CER OH CHRIST IS BIRTH AS I MOLD I BECOME MORE CURSED SO WE CAN PUT DOWN THE VERSE TAKE IT TO THE TURF &**^^&^ AND SQUEEZE AND HE WHO REACH THE HEARSE IS HE WHO DEPICTS FICTION IN THIS VERSE AND AS I BREATHE AND YOU BE DECEASED THE WORLD BELIEVE YOU DECIEVE JUST TO SPEAK YOUs NOT THE STREETS YOUS THE DESK USE NOT YOUR CHEST PHONY USE YOUR VEST BEFORE 2 SHOES YOU REST YOU CHOSE DEATH SIXFEET DEEP THAT THE DEPTH
i felt like revisting AND feelings are still the same WOE Unto YOU THAT are rich for ye have received your consolation WOE unto you that are full for ye shall hunger WOE unto you that laugh now for for ye shall mourn and weep WOE unto you when all men shall speak well of yaaaaaaaaaaa for so did their fathers to the false prophets
Old 09-17-2007, 07:27 PM   #26
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Old 09-18-2007, 09:45 AM   #27
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar)
you know dog as the diverse meanings takes on its on thread haaaaaaaaaa 4 words may be the hidden sum here VERLIY I SAY WOE
Old 09-18-2007, 06:21 PM   #28
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Exactly. Many meanings, indeed.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:42 AM   #29
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Exactly. Many meanings, indeed.
i know it my friend ***VERLIY VERLIY I SAID WOE
Old 10-27-2007, 09:10 AM   #30
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) This is what is wild about writing. So many messages to be had. No worries, as you censored yourself with the language .
interesting thread guys very interesting