++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 06-21-2003, 09:17 PM   #781
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Did you see the last one? Damn hot!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-21-2003, 09:26 PM   #782
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
My fantasies always end up dying. They end up as me and a special... uhh... choice... *feels awkward and glances around the room*magazine *cough cough*

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"
Old 06-21-2003, 09:32 PM   #783
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Higher_Desire
My fantasies always end up dying. They end up as me and a special... uhh... choice... *feels awkward and glances around the room*magazine *cough cough*

H-D

LOL.... you brave soul you stepping foot in here! I hae a tendency to be a little naughty with the fantasies, as you see on the last page! :embarass:

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-21-2003, 09:38 PM   #784
Kim V.
USER INFO »
OMG, Jen, how can you expect anyone to top that Stapp story? (love the disclaimer at the end; hope the boys don't read these - EEK!) I was going to use double the "pant" and "thud" smilies for the Stapp story, but it said I had too many!! So double them in your mind!! LOL pant thud pant thud pant thud pant thud pant thud pant thud hehe I'm gonna really have to dream up a good one, though I doubt it would be as good as yours!!

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 06-21-2003, 09:40 PM   #785
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
You are a VERY naughty girl, Jen. I probably shouldn't post any of my real fantasies, as they involve me and many many countless numbers of women doing unspeakable things to themselves, each other and me... You could take care of that couldn't you?

H-D

Old 06-21-2003, 09:40 PM   #786
JenRN
USER INFO »
Just let your mind wander my friend, my passion runs deep for him!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-21-2003, 09:44 PM   #787
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Do you mean "him" as in me? lol j/k.

H-D

Old 06-21-2003, 09:47 PM   #788
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Higher_Desire
<b>Do you mean "him" as in me? lol j/k.

H-D</b>

Yeah sure if that is what you want to think You will learn I am a naughty girl when it comes to Stapp, my mind wanders like wild fire!:embarass: I have a big wild imagination any ways, no harm I guess, not like it is ever going to happen! right?:P

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-21-2003, 10:10 PM   #789
Leader of Men
USER INFO »
I guess I can give it a try, although I'm not the greatest writer... :embarrassed:

It was Cleveland, Ohio. I was performing on stage... Now keep in mind, this is after our third multi-platinum record. When I saw the most beautiful women out of the corner of my eye. She was very easy to spot not wearing a shirt and all. But anyways, after the show, I HAD to find her, I ran outside only to be swamped by my thousands and thousands of fands in attendance that night. I had almost given up hope, but right when I hung my head down, I heard a voice. She wispered softly "Hey there rock star" She had the most beatiful voice in the world, I was astounded. I turned around, it was her, the woman from the show. Of course, now, she was wearing a tour t-shirt of her favorite band. My band. I asked her name. She said in her beautful, soft voice "My name is Jenifer." What an amazing name. I would never forget that name. We got to talking, and we found a dressing room that was unoccupied. I knew this was probably the only time I would ever see her, so I wanted it to be memorable. It may not seem like a dressing room is, but it becomes easier to make it memorable when you write her a song on the spot, and of course, acoustic. Right after I finish the song, she threw her arms around me and I hit the lights. Thoughts of her remained in her head for the entire tour. You would never forget that beautful women from Cleveland. However, the tour must go on, and so must my career. So as we tour on, we hit all the major cities. Minneapolis, New York, Seattle, Miami, KC, and Houstin just to name a few. During the tour many times you suggested going back Cleveland, just to have the chance of seeing her again. The idea was always shot down by the band. I longed just to see, talk, feel, and have Jenifer in my arms once more. I knew it was over for me and her. I decided it was time to move on. It wasn't easy, I would still sit and think about her everyday. I wrote many songs about her in those days. None of them brought her back.

It was the last day of the tour, we were in Arizona. It was the last song of the encore, "Oh sweet Jenifer" when I spotted her again. At first I was in denial, how could she be in Arizona? She was from Cleveland. I just assumed it was someone with a slight resemblance and kept performing. At the end of the show, walking down the hallway to the locker room for the last time of this tour I heard her voice... "Hello again stranger." I turned around, and we instantly grabbed each other. We snuck off to a locker room yet again. I enjoyed it, but something wasn't there, I wanted more, not just to know it would end at the end of the night. We got to talking, now well into the morning. I asked her how she ended up in Arizona. She said "I had to come see you again, you put on a great show" I replied "I owe a lot to the band also." She then said "I meant in the locker room."

It was now 5pm Arizona time. As we walked down the road I asked her "So this is it?" She said softly "I love you, it doesn't stop here." Three albums, five tours, 13 times platinum, millions of fans, a great band... This topped them all. There was no way I would give up music, but I was also not going to give up her.

We lived happily ever after.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Fuck, way to long eh?

Please sign up and make a man feel good
Old 06-21-2003, 10:58 PM   #790
JenRN
USER INFO »
Awww.... someone's a softie! Gee what a great name Jennifer LOL! Great job my friend! See you can do it!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-21-2003, 11:21 PM   #791
Sheila63
USER INFO »
All I've got to say is WHOOOOOHOOOO, Jen!!! Gotta love that last fantasy!! I know mine can't top that but I did promise to add one tonight so here it goes.

I'm in Orlando at the local Starbucks getting some coffee and as I'm getting ready to leave, I hear a familiar voice behind me. I turn around and there's Scott!! I introduce myself and tell him that I'm a huge fan of Creed. We chat for a few minutes and start to walk outside. I get to my car as we continue to talk and I try to start my car, but it won't start! So he tells me, "That's okay, I can give you a ride on my Harley and you can call about your car when we get back to my house." As I climb on the bike behind him, I'm in heaven!! On the ride to his place, I have my arms around his waist and I realize I don't want this ride to go on forever!! We get to his house and I call to get my car serviced but they tell me it could take awhile. I tell Scott, not wanting to intrude on his day but he says, "it's okay, I was just going to hang out today so it's not a problem". We talk for a bit realizing that we have a lot in common then he asks me if I'd like to go for a swim and of course, I say yes!! We spend some time in the pool and then relax in this huge lounge chair together and I tell him how much I appreciate all of his help. As I was enjoying just resting my head on that incredible bare chest with his arms around me, he gently lifted my face towards his and kissed me gently at first, then with more intensity and passion. He then takes my bathing suit off, I take his off and we have a long, hot, steamy lovemaking session. Afterwards we enjoy a wonderful view of the sun setting and my car problems have long been forgotten.

Relearn Love
Old 06-21-2003, 11:55 PM   #792
Leader of Men
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
Awww.... someone's a softie! &nbsp;Gee what a great name Jennifer LOL! &nbsp;Great job my friend! See you can do it!
SOFTIE?!?!?!?!?!?!

Please dont say that:embarass: Jennifer was just a random name I picked... but if you want to pretend, I was thinking bout you the whole time.

This is the fantasy thread right? :lol:

Old 06-22-2003, 09:51 AM   #793
JenRN
USER INFO »
Great job Sheila! See you can do it! Of course your is not as smutty as mine:embarass: and I controlled myself too knowing there are young people on here!

Now I expect some from you other ladies, I did one of Mark and the last wild one of Scott......... let's go!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-22-2003, 01:14 PM   #794
Leader of Men
USER INFO »
Jen, just throw a disclaimer on the top and make them extra juicy, cant go wrong there!

Old 06-22-2003, 02:51 PM   #795
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
Great job Sheila! See you can do it! Of course your is not as smutty as mine:embarass: and I controlled myself too knowing there are young people on here!

Now I expect some from you other ladies, I did one of Mark and the last wild one of Scott......... let's go!!!!

Thanks, Jen. Trust me, my mind is very smutty especially when it comes to Scott. I've had my share of thoughts about him that I can't really share here.

Relearn Love