++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > CreedFeed Help & Feedback > Help & Feedback
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2002, 04:33 AM   #1
souldancer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
CreedFeed T Shirt !

What about our own CreedFeed T Shirt?! Would like to hear comments, suggestions, interest.
Old 11-15-2002, 07:59 AM   #2
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I would DEFINITELY be interested. Any suggestions or comments? Steve?

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-15-2002, 09:59 AM   #3
JenRN
USER INFO »
Souldancer that is an awesome idea!!!!! I would definately be interested!!!!! We could have the crest on there and Creed Feed under it on the front, then on the back have "feeding the need for creed" and the web site address? Just a quick idea!!!! I will help think of other things!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-15-2002, 10:10 AM   #4
JenRN
USER INFO »
I have also been wanting a Creed window cling for my car!!! I really don't want bumper stickers, but a nice window cling or sticker would be good. I actually have e-mailed Bandrags about this before and they said some time around the holidays check back!! A Creedfeed sticker would be cool too!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-15-2002, 11:25 PM   #5
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Ok guys and gals... here's the deal...

I'd be willing to work on getting t-shirts and other stuff. There's this online thing called Cafe Press where I can set up an online store - upload graphics, and they will be printed on the shirt. The only thing is it won't be personallized (like with your BB name on it). We need to take a vote on several things...

1. Do you want personallized shirts or just a CreedFeed shirt?
2. How much are you willing to spend? (max amount)
3. What would you want on it (front and back)?
4. What color?
5. Other ideas?

I would do all of this for absolutely no profit at all... if this is run through cafe-press, i would get commission off of sales made through their site - their prices may be a bit more expensive than other routes. Any commission sales I would make would either (A) pay for the web server or (B) donate to WAWO Foundation (commission wouldn't be very much ... only a few bucks most likely). If we go another route - having shirts custom made, someone would have to collect money (probably me? or maybe someone else?) and absolutely NO profit would be made. This effert would not be about making $$ - it's about getting shirts for people who want them.

Please post comments in this thread. If enough people are interested, I'd be willing to work on this.

Forgot to add - if we use the Creed Crest on the shirt - they will most likely not be able to be sold through the website to anyone - we would have to keep it amongst ourselves. We'd have to get Wind-up's approval to use the Crest for sales if they were made available to anyone coming to the site - so if we keep it to ourselves here... it won't matter.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 11-15-2002, 11:39 PM   #6
JenRN
USER INFO »
Steve,
I can give you my take on it...

1) Just a Creedfeed shirt would be o.k. or if the others want we could personalize it doesn't really matter to me
2) I would be willing to spend max $25.00 for a T-shirt
3) Something on the front and back would be cool, I personally like the crest, but I certainly understand the legalities behind it, any other ideas I will let you know. Feeding the need for Creed like i said on the back would be coolwith the web-site address, then CreedFeed on the front.
4) Color probably Navy Blue would suit everyone? Or we can have a choice of 3 colors? Have black, navy or red?
5) Will let you know of any other ideas!

DEFINATELY want a Creed window sticker, i can't find them anywhere!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-16-2002, 12:48 AM   #7
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I'm with you, Jen. Sounds good to me. Those colors are great, too.
Old 11-16-2002, 01:04 AM   #8
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Count me IN!!! I love the idea!! This place is my Life!! I've spent so much on Creed this year, a few more bucks won't break me..and I'm with you too Jen on the window thingy!! I don't like bumper stickers either, but window clings are the next best thing!! I'm into the crest too!! gonna get it tattoo'd on me somewhere in January!! I'm sooo excited, can't wait!! I'm always in a need for anything Creed!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 11-16-2002, 02:20 AM   #9
souldancer
USER INFO »
1. Do you want personallized shirts or just a CreedFeed shirt?
A CreedFeed shirt would be great!

2. How much are you willing to spend? (max amount)
$25. maybe $30 if a portion was going to WAWO - and I don;t like cheap cotton, this shirt will be worn over and over and over...

3. What would you want on it (front and back)?
Front: CreedFeed and some cresty,Gothic artwork, we need our own logo, - simple and bold
Back: Slogan, lyrics (? ok to use a line?)

4. What color?
BLACK wth gold print would be my pref. Open to navy and gray.

5. Other ideas?
Will get back to ya later, brain is in low gear!
PS. I really support the idea of giving a portion of the profits to WAWO (guess we couldn't include them on it, eh?)
"so if we keep it to ourselves here... it won't matter (SNEAKY)."

THANKS STEVE! We knew you would come through - you always do! I'm here to help how I can.
Old 11-16-2002, 11:12 AM   #10
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
1. A CreedFeed shirt would work just fine for me.
2. $25-30 would work for me. I could go either way as far as donating the profits. If it'll help Steve out, I'm all for donating it to the cost of the website.
3. CreedFeed on the front with either the gothic-y type thing souldancer mentioned or "feeding your need for Creed" On the back, if we can't put a lyric, then the "feeding your need for Creed" would be cool.
4. Black, navy with Gold lettering sounds nice
5. Can't think of any other ideas offhand, but I'd definitely buy a CreedFeed window clingy if we can't get an actual Creed one. I leave this up to the great Steve, we will go whatever route you decide, it's your undertaking so we'll try to be as flexible as we can.

Old 11-16-2002, 12:02 PM   #11
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
1) i would be willing to pay for a shirt, i dont have a set limit as long as you dontr try to rob me. i dont think they should be personalized, no one needs to go that far. if you want it like that youc an do it yourself. i think the colors should be black, white, and navy. i think we should also have other styles of shirts(i dunno if you can) but thats just my opinion

2) now about what design should be used is another thing. i think we should do our own design and stay away from the legal stuff. i think WE should all pitch in and help with the designing of the shirt. like a little contest or somthing to help with the process.

3) now as most of yall dont know, at cafe press you can design and sell almost ANYTHING! you can do shirts, luchboxes (stashboxes), mouse pads, coffee mugs, thermos, and other stuff i cant remember. i know that some of yall arent to interested in some of these things, but remember that our members seem to get younger and younger as time passes.

4) now about the money... i really really dont think the money should go to wawo foundation. i personally think that steve should use the money to manage the server. most of yall dont realize just how expensive this can get and we do eat alot of his alotted bandwidth very fast. steve did this as a hobby and if yall notice there are no pop ups or ads in anyway here on the site so all of this comes out of his pocket. he does soo much for us that the least we could do is help him out.

these are my two cents.
Old 11-16-2002, 01:40 PM   #12
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I totally agree with the Mighty Mullet.

Old 11-16-2002, 02:30 PM   #13
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
What TeriB said!
Old 11-16-2002, 04:01 PM   #14
JenRN
USER INFO »
Totally agree with Mullet too!!! Some other types of shirts like scoop neck, and long sleved would be great too!! Hey I would love a coffee cup with Creed stuff on it, sounds great to me!!! What a team!! We love ya Steve, you deserve the $$$$$$$$$

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-16-2002, 09:36 PM   #15
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
hey we're getting somewhere, cool
Closed Thread