++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 07-28-2004, 01:49 AM   #31
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Here a few weeks ago satan was really toying with my mind. He was really confusing me, and actually got to the point where I thought that I wasn't saved. God kept telling me, go read you bible, go read your bible....so finnally I did, and right after I did, I had no doubt that I am a Christian. Now that I look back, I see why satan does this, because in the few days I was in disbeleif I wouldn't talk about God to anyone, because I kept thinking, if you're not saved, then what is the point in talking about God to people...you can't talk about God to people, you don't even have your own problems solved, and things like that kept entering my mind. I know it was satan lying to me, because I remember the point I was saved, and the point when I rededicated. He kept telling that stuff to me because if I beleived them, I was no use to God. Just thought I would share that story! I think now that I went through that it actually made my faith stronger. God has a big plan.....
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 07-28-2004, 12:51 PM   #32
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
hey everyone. this is hannah. i foudn this whole spiritual part of the website and thought it was so cool. okay. i just want to thank God for all he has done in helping me get through this really difficult time in my life. He brought this amazing man into my life. He brought me my prince charming. and right not my prince charming is serving a mission in ivory coast, africa. that's very far away and it's so difficult to get by with all my problems and everything that happens when i dont have my best friend right there by my side. but i know that God put my best friend in my life for a reason and that He will guide me through these hard times.
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 07-28-2004, 01:14 PM   #33
creedsister
USER INFO »
You Go Girlllllllllllll hold on to him Girl no matter how hard it gets
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-29-2004, 02:16 AM   #34
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl) Here a few weeks ago satan was really toying with my mind. He was really confusing me, and actually got to the point where I thought that I wasn't saved. God kept telling me, go read you bible, go read your bible....so finnally I did, and right after I did, I had no doubt that I am a Christian. Now that I look back, I see why satan does this, because in the few days I was in disbeleif I wouldn't talk about God to anyone, because I kept thinking, if you're not saved, then what is the point in talking about God to people...you can't talk about God to people, you don't even have your own problems solved, and things like that kept entering my mind. I know it was satan lying to me, because I remember the point I was saved, and the point when I rededicated. He kept telling that stuff to me because if I beleived them, I was no use to God. Just thought I would share that story! I think now that I went through that it actually made my faith stronger. God has a big plan.....
That is encouraging for me cos I am in that time of darkness right now. Satan isnt hitting me with the youre not save thing, but he certainly is trying to convince me that I dont have a reason to be here. I thank God that I am still alive actually!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 07-29-2004, 12:36 PM   #35
creedsister
USER INFO »
Thank You Lord for Sincirr HUGSSSS will i really dont need satan to tell me I DONT HAVE A REASON Im down on me enough with out his opion and sometimes we blame satan for just us being people ha ha i think , saxons case is a very normal one we are all saved B/c of the lamb and if u believe in that sacrafice you indeed are SAVED!!! The One Thing Satan Trys Todo Is STOP His Purpose For His Children If Had The Balls Enough sorry;;; to tempt my lord and saviour And still challanges him TODAY IN THE LAST OF DAYS u think the coward would give up by now but see he never does But NOIR WILL HE either when the tough gets going THE HEAVENS are Gonna Gonna Cry Reveange For The Gods Children !!!!! ROCK ON GUYS!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-29-2004, 01:00 PM   #36
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Wow!
God has been doing so much in my life over the past few months. After my brother moved out and went back to Michigan in June, I was really freaken out at first, especially after my downstairs renters moved out on me. Then a week and a half after my renters moved out, I felt it strongly in my heart that I needed to forgive them and move on. Once my brother moved out and my renters were gone, I found myself getting closer to God and learning to rely on Him more then I ever had in my life! Cuz I'm the type of person that tried to handle things on my own and never really put my whole trust in God. But I'm learning to trust God more and more everyday, and now God has brought me 2 new renters and I have faith that everything will all work out because I waited and let God pick my renters instead of just doing it myself. I had to let go of Janelle and Rufus,cuz they never gave me a definite answer to wether they were going to move in or not. So my pastor called and said that his nephew was moving here and needed a place to stay, I said yes! We also are trying to sell some of our land and use the money to pay off this house and/or fix it up, and we have a realtor that is willing to help in any way he can and he is right now, scouting out the land to see if it can be used for housing! So there is a lot of exciting this happening in my life right now. I am so glad that I chose to give up my selffishness and trying to do things myself and just give it up to God! Cuz with Him, all things are possible!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 07-29-2004, 01:12 PM   #37
creedsister
USER INFO »
Amen I happy for ya julie No We Suck at getting anything Done !!!!!
Old 07-29-2004, 01:45 PM   #38
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Exactly Sis
I've learned from trying to do things by myself, that it can become very overwhelming and not to mention very frustrating But what we think is a hard thing, God can do in no time flat without difficulty
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 07-29-2004, 10:06 PM   #39
creedsister
USER INFO »
Amen PRAISE THE LORD
Old 08-13-2004, 04:03 AM   #40
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
And even if He takes His time doing it, Julie, it is worth the wait, and even more special and precious.

I have something important to share, but U will need to do some reading. I promise that it is worth reading though, so please go ahead.

I must say that I have had such an issue with God for a long time now. Over the last few years since I started studying music again, I have had a chronic fatigue problem for a couple of months, chronic back pain, have had an injury in my finger that made me have to stop playing piano, years ago I had the same thing for guitar, but with a different finger, now I cant sing, havent been able to sing for around 9 months due to something wrong. I have even sung on TV so its pretty full on devistating that I am currently unable to sing. Because of this injury to my voice, it has pushed me over the edge and I am now on my most hated substance, anti-depressants, so I was feeling so abandoned by God, but I know that I know He exists, so I keep going!

Finally today, I came home and was able to pour out my heart as to what has been going on inside me for years. I was in hysterical tears as I voiced my confusion with the whole music thing, and that I just wanted God to tell me if He still wanted me to pursue a musical career, cos if He did tell me He wanted me to, I would keep going, regardless of injuries and chronic fatigue, backpain, depression, whatever! I just wanted to quit so bad. Had no idea what to do in life, where to go, what I was gonna be doing. I felt so confused and useless to God.

Amazingly, God speaks to me through clouds in a big way. The first time I ever felt intense love for God, I was looking at clouds, and I fell in Love with Jesus right then. Today, in the middle of winter, a huge cloud formation occured, almost turning into a full on storm! I was amazed as I watched it build and pass over me.

Then I got online and looked at my email. This is after I had my huge cry and saw the clouds. I recieved an email from someone in my church. I will include a few lines from the email so that you yourself, can take note of the AWESOMENESS AND MAJESTY OF GOD!

8/8/04
Quote: Hey Donna,

When we were praying for you this morning, had a picture of a traditional Japanese woman’s feet taking small steps (bizarre I know).

[Had a picture means sorta like when U get an image in your imagination, but his imagination didnt birth this picture, it was actually birthed by God, anyway, to the next email]

8/10/04
Quote: Felt like God gave me some more of the picture I had for you the other
day. This time of being held back, of being forced to take tiny steps,
is absolutely critical to all He has for your life. Do not mistake it
for a time of inactivity, a time of being abandoned by God. God is
intensely at work in you right now, refining you by fire in order to
burn away anything that is not of Him, so that you will be a true and
pure instrument in His hands, with perfect pitch, and resonating with
His music, not your own...

Quote: ...I was reading the following from My Utmost for His Highest the other
day, and I think God meant it for you.

------------------------
Do You See Jesus in Your Clouds?

"Behold, He is coming with clouds ..."
Rev 1:7

In the Bible clouds are always associated with God. Clouds are the
sorrows, sufferings, or providential circumstances, within or without
our personal lives, which actually seem to contradict the sovereignty of
God. Yet it is through these very clouds that the Spirit of God is
teaching us how to walk by faith. If there were never any clouds in our
lives, we would have no faith. "The clouds are the dust of His feet" (Na
1:3). They are a sign that God is there

Quote: ...Know that even though you can't feel or hear Him right now, He has never left you, and never will. His arms form a hedge of protection around you
that only allows through what He knows you need. His eyes search out the
future to prepare the way He has planned for you. His heart beats
fiercely for His daughter whom He loves, for He is immensely proud of
you even now. He has placed in you an instrument of profound beauty,
capable of music so exquisite that people will weep as they feel the
Father's heart expressed through it. Trust him - he is the potter, we are the clay.

So I am pretty blown away that God would do this for me. I hope that sharing this will encourage some of you that God still cares and that also He has never left you, even if U feel that U R scum and dont deserve Him to speak to you, He desires to.

Bless U 4 reading all this.
D

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 08-13-2004, 11:50 AM   #41
creedsister
USER INFO »
Bless you donna
Old 09-06-2004, 10:01 AM   #42
Sincirr
USER INFO »
No-one has posted here for a while. I challenge y'all, and myself to keep this thread going.

God has....

He's been working on my heart.

Freakin painful, open heart surgery!

It's so so hard and so so hurts, but it proves that He is active in my life and wants to heal me. So it's kind of a comfort....!!!!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 09-06-2004, 12:54 PM   #43
creedsister
USER INFO »
Bless you sweet heart, and when the Good Lord Gets Active He Getting Worked Done Amen!!! Hang There Donna JESUS LOVES US ALL
Old 09-15-2004, 02:00 AM   #44
Sincirr
USER INFO »
It seems like this thread is a Sincirr-Creedsister only thread these days....

Please, y'all, Feel free to post something about what God has been doing in your life. Love to hear from you.

ROCK HARD!!!