++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 09-17-2005, 09:28 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Sky Song

A View That Was Made By A Grand Design If You Could Only See What You Hear Coming Down In The Skys Song How I Pray They Open And How I Pray You See The Skys Song A Perfect Color A Perfect Shade Of Whats Being Made Above Ground If Only We Could Touch Our Skys Song No Fears Our Known There How No Fear Is Known There Only What We Reach Out To The Skys Song As There Is No Turning Back No Turning Away From The Skys Song A Masterpeace Yes A Master Peace Yet Unknown Hear The Voice Of The Sky Thats Calling As We Prepare Build Higher Let Your Imagnation Soar And Bulid Everything That Is Yet Un Named It Will Be There Oh How You Will See It There A View That Was Made By A Grand Design If You Could Only See What You Hear Coming Down In The Skys Song How I Pray They Open And How I Pray You See The Skys Song A Perfect Color A Perfect Shade Of Whats Being Made Above Ground If Only We Could Touch Our Skys No Fears Are Known There How No Fear Is Known There Only What We Reach Out To The Skys Song As There Is No Turning Back No Turning Away From The Skys We Call Home A Masterpeace Yet Unknown Hear The Voice Hear The Voice Of The Skys Song Build Higher And Higher Let Your Imganation Soar And Bulid Everything Yet Unnamed Oh How We Have Found Each Other In The Skys Song Oh The Miss Oh The Miss Of The Skys Song Angels Gathering Around To Help Bring Us Home And How They Love What They See From Thier Skys Home They Whisper Keep Wishing Keep Dreaming In The Skys Song Everyone Comes True Sometimes You Get So Close To Home So Close To Home As We Await These Eyes To Meet But Could I Forget The Skys Song And Everybeat Thats Played Every Touch Made Every Cloud That Turned And Every Color That Spoke And Faded Through Out The Days The Skys Songs Are Still With You And No Way Gone You,ve Placed So Much Above Oh So So Much Above In The Skys Song
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything