++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 11-09-2004, 12:50 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Casting Cares

Breathing Day By Day No Rest Is Found It Seems Except In Each Other Already Today Is Gone And Will Wonder How Tommorow Will Follow Through Breathing In I Will Cast My Cares Upon You As You As You Cast Yours Upon All Of Me And In Each Other We Leave Theme All Behind As We Take Comfort In Each Other They Slowly Vanish From Mine Soul As They Are Taking Away Thats A Lot To Do But It Seem Do Be No Trouble For You And Me Bring Me An Ocean To Swim Acrossed And I May Not Can Split It But I Will Give You A Ship Strong Enough To Withstand Any Raging Storm Bring Me A The Highest Mountian And I Know I Cant Move It But I Will Hold Your Hand And Climb It With You EveryStep The Way And If I Made It To The Top With Out You Would Leave You This Note If You Get Here Before I Do Will You Wait For Me I Got A Lot Going On Right Now But Just As Soon As I,am In Done I Will Meet You Here And If You Get There Before I Do You Would Write If You Get Here Before I Do Wait For Me I Got A Lot Of Stuff To o Right Now But When Im Through I Will Meet You Here Casting Cares That Was Surley From The Heart But I Would Not Go To The Top With Out You Because I Would Realize If Im Here Why Are You Not Here Somethings Wrong You Must Have Fell When I Let Go For A Second Or Two I Would Come Down From The Top And Sink So Low After All That Climbing Just To Come Back Down For You Casting Cares From The Oceans Casting Cares From The Mountians Let Not Our Hearts Be Troubled Take Comfort From Day To Day Today And Sing Prasie Of Victory As We All Keep On Clmbing Moving And Paddling Or Dye And Blessed Are Those Who Started Out When They Came Crawling For They Shall Indeed Stand Casting Cares That I Would Never Dare To No One You See Why Bother When All I Need Is You
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-09-2004, 05:53 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
i really liked this one, CS...especially this part:

Quote: Bring Me A The Highest Mountian And I Know I Cant Move It But I Will Hold Your Hand And Climb It With You EveryStep The Way And If I Made It To The Top With Out You Would Leave You This Note If You Get Here Before I Do Will You Wait For Me I Got A Lot Going On Right Now But Just As Soon As I,am In Done I Will Meet You Here And If You Get There Before I Do You Would Write If You Get Here Before I Do Wait For Me I Got A Lot Of Stuff To o Right Now But When Im Through I Will Meet You Here Casting Cares That Was Surley From The Heart

and the ending...to come back for the other...no matter how high one rises...man...thats very touching, and caring...
Old 11-09-2004, 09:06 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
thanks and another big thank ya for looking over my type, oooooooooos, i just now notice,em all
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-11-2004, 01:27 PM   #4
HR2004
USER INFO »
that was really good!
Old 11-11-2004, 10:03 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
thanks***