++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-13-2010, 11:46 PM   #1
Erenussocrates
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Mysterious Creed Songs

Hi, I have just joined the forums.

Few months ago, I was downloading random creed songs from limewire (before it got closed), there were songs which has not been mentioned in the official site of Creed. The matter is, those songs are awesome. Songs I have found so far are: Slow Suicide (a.k.a Glass Houses), Catch Me, fake versions of suddenly and bread of shame. Here is a girl singing cover of glass houses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he8SkMUJiO0

the guy at comments has said, these songs are just fake songs leaked when creed disbanded. Is that true? Then I must say I am amazed of the quality and similarity of their work. Vocals and guitar works are so similar to creed.

And could somebody write down lyrics of those songs and if possible help me about the guitar tabs of those songs? I could send the songs via pm if anybody interested.
Old 11-14-2010, 12:18 AM   #2
nagpo
USER INFO »
Re: Mysterious Creed Songs

Those are fake. There are only a few songs that Creed has ever mentioned but were never released. As far as we know Creed has no intention on releasing any b-sides.

One song of theirs did leak a little bit ago, about a minute was released through youtube. The song was called "Do it all over". You might be able to find it somewhere. But Wind-up took it down. Here is a Brazilians bands cover of the song, you can get a taste of what the song sounds like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haLOBtGGums

If the EP ever comes to fruition, I would like it to have some acoustic stuff, b-sides and that new song tremonti was working on.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:51 PM   #3
nthor
USER INFO »

Here is the original footage of Do It All Over Again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsBvZsx0RLE
Old 11-15-2010, 08:06 PM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nthor) Here is the original footage of Do It All Over Again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsBvZsx0RLE
thanks a loyal creed fan i see, with none of the after taste, thanks for posting..... busy season peace be with you friend ....
Old 11-15-2010, 11:20 PM   #5
nagpo
USER INFO »

Thanks nthor!
Old 11-15-2010, 11:26 PM   #6
nthor
USER INFO »

Ya guys no problem, please feel free to spread the link around. Quite a few people still have never seen this clip.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:41 AM   #7
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nthor) Ya guys no problem, please feel free to spread the link around. Quite a few people still have never seen this clip.

Definitely my first time seeing it!! Thanks so much for the link nthor!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-16-2010, 03:49 PM   #8
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Definitely my first time seeing it!! Thanks so much for the link nthor!
Thanks TeriB for checking in it means a lot, ..... been busy today because nobody it seems my friend can do their jobs so i can do mine, i have,nt even had time to check my messages today, for the past 2 days i,ve had missing buses, i dont know where they keep going i dont think they dont know if they our coming hopefully it get works out soon it is the truth, i can,t help from laughing or finding it most perculiar to be hontest myself, peace be with us, your just a sweet heart deary blessings and strengeth
Old 11-16-2010, 04:00 PM   #9
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

I would be careful with the video... I uploaded the clip last year & got my account suspended lol I guess Ron Ranew doesn't have any sympathy... so just a fair warning that eventually it will be taken down.

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:29 PM   #10
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) I would be careful with the video... I uploaded the clip last year & got my account suspended lol I guess Ron Ranew doesn't have any sympathy... so just a fair warning that eventually it will be taken down.
dont worry DK its time for these to be heared , perhaps last year proabley so its been a perculiar year indeed, not to mention my mini serious of rage and kill i think i was having one of those out of body momeants with home some deal with spammers ...some say it was pms, your right DK some have no sympathy regarding the value of treassure and looks over in that same place we be all the same, .......im sure the video will be safe ya,alls upload what ever ........... peace be with us in jesus name, loves ya,s
Old 11-16-2010, 05:39 PM   #11
Odetolife
USER INFO »

Can somebody upload the video to megaupload or rapishare? I want it!!! Ha.
Where was it shot? I'm guessing it was during the MOP tour because mark is playing a Gibson les Paul.. Maybe like 98?? Early 99?
Old 11-16-2010, 07:22 PM   #12
nthor
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) I would be careful with the video... I uploaded the clip last year & got my account suspended lol I guess Ron Ranew doesn't have any sympathy... so just a fair warning that eventually it will be taken down.

Ya, I have seen the video posted and removed quite a few times and Im sure mine will be no different. In the description and tags and title are vary vague hopefully making the video difficult to find if you were searching for it in hopes it will remain online longer.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:31 PM   #13
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nthor) Ya, I have seen the video posted and removed quite a few times and Im sure mine will be no different. In the description and tags and title are vary vague hopefully making the video difficult to find if you were searching for it in hopes it will remain online longer.
just as long as nobody sues, for the love of us all, i would hate ya,alls to revice another one, just bring all the taboos here safe from the massive,s of the doggy eat dog world, ........... i hate you tube, lord have mercy nothings difficult to find on you tube...jesus christ or santa claus you tube got it, so help me lord
Old 11-16-2010, 10:31 PM   #14
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

Here ya go: (all of the clips)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F5BEPKPQ

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:19 PM   #15
nagpo
USER INFO »