++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-12-2006, 03:58 AM   #1
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
a warning to all men!!!!!

this is very serious....its not a joke

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to
be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer". The drug is found in liquid form and available almost everywhere. It comes in
bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs".

"Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of "Beer" and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach. Many times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings in a scam known as a "relationship". In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage".

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this "Beer" and the women administering it.....there are
male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-12-2006, 11:14 AM   #2
guitardude1985
USER INFO »
Re: a warning to all men!!!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) this is very serious....its not a joke

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer". The drug is found in liquid form and available almost everywhere. It comes in

"Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of "Beer" and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach. Many times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings in a scam known as a "relationship". In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage".

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this "Beer" and the women administering it.....there are
male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter

Lol.....thats pretty good, altough I'm not aussie (god bless you mick dundee) thats a funny post....fosters austrailan for beer.
Old 01-12-2006, 11:17 AM   #3
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) this is very serious....its not a joke

Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 01-13-2006, 01:50 AM   #4
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by guitardude1985) Lol.....thats pretty good, altough I'm not aussie (god bless you mick dundee) thats a funny post....fosters austrailan for beer.

i would hate to break it to ya but no aussie would be caught dead drinking fosters! LOL
my name actually is mick...
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-13-2006, 05:30 AM   #5
facelessmike
USER INFO »

Thats some good stuff, mate!!!
Old 01-13-2006, 06:12 AM   #6
Anna1011
USER INFO »

lmao aussie

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here