++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-03-2006, 10:02 AM   #6706
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Re: Random Thoughts

Had a fight with 2 separate friends tonight! Everyone is just INSANE!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-03-2006, 01:39 PM   #6707
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

unless it was out of control like knifes and guns i would have let,em kicked each others ass no re matches and let,em shake hands my friend
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 01-04-2006, 08:37 AM   #6708
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

No I mean verbal fights with 2 friends in 2 separate occasions. One it was over a bloody bible verse that I am sure we both had good points on but he said I was dead wrong, and I have studdied theology!

And the other got surprisingly mad when i made a joke about her driving! We have joked about her driving before so i dont get it.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-04-2006, 12:19 PM   #6709
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

oh i thought somebody was getting their ass kicked, one of those, kind for starters my friend i dont know what Theology is, but what verses were they because sometimes you gotta use another one to person to reflict their point on how its getting acrossed to theme, and i know in times you get caught off guard easily, thats why we watch as well pray oh man now that came as a big argument one time, and its meaning therof , which is one i live by whatch as well as pray, now as far as the chick with the car, Good Chance IT COULD HAVE BEEN PMS, my precious,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 01-04-2006, 10:47 PM   #6710
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) No I mean verbal fights with 2 friends in 2 separate occasions. One it was over a bloody bible verse that I am sure we both had good points on but he said I was dead wrong, and I have studdied theology!

And the other got surprisingly mad when i made a joke about her driving! We have joked about her driving before so i dont get it.

isn't it a little ironic to argue over a bible verse? hopefully it wasen't about turning the other cheek.....
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-05-2006, 04:21 AM   #6711
Anna1011
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) We re certainly not bored by your probs, Anna. Its the opposite. You know you have lots of people here that loves you, right? So its cool you can talk and share your problems here.Youre not alone, sweet.
thanx Ana

i saw him yesterday, i went to take him his stuff back. it was hard seeing him stood there, i didnt know what to say to him.

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 01-05-2006, 07:47 PM   #6712
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Myles Kennedy rules...that is all
Old 01-06-2006, 12:32 AM   #6713
Sincirr
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) isn't it a little ironic to argue over a bible verse? hopefully it wasen't about turning the other cheek.....
hahaha! Yeh I felt like a hypocrite! But then again I didnt appreciate him making me feel small cos he has an insecurity and loves to shove his 'intellect' in my face..

If you still visit the religion thread u will see the thing we were arguing about. Debating in the proper thread and all...nuff said in this one I think
Quote: (Originally Posted by A1) i saw him yesterday, i went to take him his stuff back. it was hard seeing him stood there, i didnt know what to say to him.
At least u kept it discrete. I'm proud of you. I would have kept his stuff in spite, hehe!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-06-2006, 01:23 AM   #6714
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) hahaha! Yeh I felt like a hypocrite! But then again I didnt appreciate him making me feel small cos he has an insecurity and loves to shove his 'intellect' in my face..

If you still visit the religion thread u will see the thing we were arguing about. Debating in the proper thread and all...nuff said in this one I think
i have no problem talking about religion or politics but whenever its done on bulletin boards it seems to get out of control. why can't people just tell eachother where they stand without behaving like a bunch of five year olds or telling eachother they are going to hell?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 01-06-2006, 06:05 AM   #6715
Anna1011
USER INFO »

Quote: At least u kept it discrete. I'm proud of you. I would have kept his stuff in spite, hehe!
my mum said i shud have kept his stuff but it just reminded me of him and i dint want it there anymore and i wanna try and stay friends with him

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 01-06-2006, 06:44 AM   #6716
Sincirr
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Michael) i have no problem talking about religion or politics but whenever its done on bulletin boards it seems to get out of control. why can't people just tell eachother where they stand without behaving like a bunch of five year olds or telling eachother they are going to hell?
Man, U R so bluddy opinionated! Why dont u just GO TO HELLLLLL!!!
Quote: (Originally Posted by A1) my mum said i shud have kept his stuff but it just reminded me of him and i dint want it there anymore and i wanna try and stay friends with him
Thats a very wise choice A1.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-07-2006, 08:22 PM   #6717
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Well,I think the crap just hit the fan! Mom found out about my dad's new girlfriend from his girlfriend's mother in law. OMG! THE DRAMA!!! I just hope that mom doesn't call here because I am so not in the mood for it!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 01-07-2006, 11:44 PM   #6718
Sincirr
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Well,I think the crap just hit the fan! Mom found out about my dad's new girlfriend from his girlfriend's mother in law. OMG! THE DRAMA!!! I just hope that mom doesn't call here because I am so not in the mood for it!
S**t! Oh no!
I agree! Here we go!
Take the phone off the hook!

ROCK HARD!!!

Last edited by Sincirr : 01-08-2006 at 07:41 AM.
Old 01-08-2006, 07:36 AM   #6719
Sincirr
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr, concerning her friend getting the s**ts) ...got mad when i made a joke about her driving! We have joked about her driving before so i dont get it.
Turns out she was playing games with me cos i emailed her an apology and she emailed back saying that she couldnt believe how much of a big deal I made about it and she thought my efforts to apologise were basically just hillarious, so I emailed her back and said that I was heaps worried that I had hurt her feelings and after the fight with the other guy that night, I was heaps sensitive about arguing with people and I would appreciate her not making a joke about my apology...bluddy bitch! I blocked her a**! I'm p***d!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-16-2006, 09:51 PM   #6720
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Myles Kennedy rules...that is all
LOL

Larry Mullen Jr. is hot

That is all

Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006