++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 10-22-2003, 10:58 AM   #31
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Ouch!.... That is, assuming he's saved.

Old 10-22-2003, 07:44 PM   #32
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
Mostly likely not,since he is gay...

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
If I leave this world the same.
Old 10-23-2003, 11:19 AM   #33
HeadachyMatt
USER INFO »
ahhh it was a joke

i hope he get there, how could he not, all those awesome songs he does

come on mr seeker, u like him too admit it

come on...elton....i wanna here "your song" live

lol
Old 10-24-2003, 01:37 AM   #34
MrSeeker
USER INFO »
Actuallly ,i cant stand him,but its cool if you do. Im just more into the heavy side of music,thats all...

Favorite bands,
As I Lay Dying
Demon Hunter
August Burns Red
Becoming The Archetype

Voices are hidden
Giving shame to my name
Am I no better forgiven
If I leave this world the same.
Old 10-24-2003, 06:34 AM   #35
Prs4me
USER INFO »
First off, I'd like to say hi cause I'm new to this board. This seems like a cool board with less junk on it than some of the other creed forums I've seen.
IMHO and beleifs, being gay is no different than stealing a candybar or lying to your parents as you were growing up. Sin is Sin, God makes that clear. Will sinners be allowed into heaven? Yes. Romans 8:20 says that All men have sinned and come short of the Glory of God. So first off you need to believe that your are sinner and give it to God. My pastor once said the pre-requesite to entering heaven is sinning, because if you cant admit that you've sinned then you have a problem. Belieiving that Christ is really who he said he is isnt enough either, the bible also says that even the Devil and his demons believe and tremble. You have to accept what Christ has done for you and walk in Him. Being baptized doesn't get you into heaven nor going to church or doing "good" things. God says that Salvation isnt by works lest any man should boast. You need to believe in the death, burial and ressurection by faith. Kinda like milk, you dont need to understand why brown cows can eat green grass and produce white milk. You just have to accept it. So jus accept what Christ has done. I'm not gay, but I am a sinner, saved by grace, not by the few things I do right. My sins have been payed for by Christ's death on the cross. It's through Him that I have eternal life, not by me.
Old 10-24-2003, 12:13 PM   #36
HeadachyMatt
USER INFO »
very nice
Old 10-26-2003, 01:03 AM   #37
souldancer
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-TeriB19+10-10-2003 12:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TeriB19 @ 10-10-2003 12:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I believe that all people who live a good, helpful caring life and do good things for others are accepted by God. Gay, straight, black, white, polka dotted, whatever. I don't feel that God discriminates. Therefore I don't either.[/b][/quote]
What a beautifully divine response. Why, you must live a CREEDFUL life of peace and love, unlike those judgemental types that tout words litterally. (** let's pretend this eye is blinking and it;s little a@@ is shaking while singing "'naughty, naughty, why is it so hard to just give love to all??!")**
Old 10-26-2003, 01:12 PM   #38
whitebird
USER INFO »
Darn, Souldancer you make me laugh!! This board was hurting without you, you add so much.
Old 10-27-2003, 06:51 PM   #39
RMadd
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-MrSeeker+10-13-2003 04:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MrSeeker @ 10-13-2003 04:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Christainity isnt a religion my friend... [/b][/quote]
MrSeeker, would you care to expound on how Christianity is not a religion? Catholicism is merely a denomination (sect, division, etc.) of Christianity. Protestantism grew out of Catholicism, and there are many Protestant denominations (Lutheran, Baptist, Presbyterian, United Church of Christ, etc.). Christianity IS a religion by virtue of the fact that all Christians (whether denominationally Catholic, Lutheran, Baptist, Presbyterian, UCoC, or whatever else) believe in Christ as their one true savior and in God (whether he's triune or the godhead, this issue is another denominational issue).

Old 10-27-2003, 06:52 PM   #40
RMadd
USER INFO »
And what you say, Prs4Me, is very true. I agree.

Old 10-28-2003, 03:43 AM   #41
SmilinSkullRing
USER INFO »
Gays should go to heaven if they led a good, giving life. Being a caring person and helping your fellow man sure counts for something.

I hated watching parishes support their priest after finding out that he molested children and then of course turn right around and damn gays. There are way too many hypocrites in religion.
The less I find that I understand" ~ Porcupine Tree

http://www.last.fm/user/SmilinSkullRing/
Old 10-29-2003, 03:20 AM   #42
creedsister
USER INFO »
Gays if they truly call upon ...with all there heart and soul mind...the way my master asked of theme to do they have right to the kingdome of god...because by the blood of his cross he made way...for that which was lost...he set an example in the old...testimeant...by destroying a city...didnt work ...wouldnt you say...only by death and through the love of christ and by his blood..could the world be set free of sin i dont care who or what you are the price was paid...is christian socitey and ways of tradition ...has forgot thy first love yes...Take heed and beware of the leaven of the pharises and the leaven of herod......he came not to break the law of moses only the it would be furfilled...Today he will not break his laws mans done for him....it about to be closeing time.....PEACE....jesus is lord and loves us all
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 10-29-2003, 10:20 AM   #43
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-SmilinSkullRing+10-28-2003 04:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SmilinSkullRing @ 10-28-2003 04:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Gays should go to heaven if they led a good, giving life. Being a caring person and helping your fellow man sure counts for something.

I hated watching parishes support their priest after finding out that he molested children and then of course turn right around and damn gays. There are way too many hypocrites in religion. [/b][/quote]
Very well said, SmilinSkullRing!! I agree 100%.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 10-29-2003, 05:07 PM   #44
SmilinSkullRing
USER INFO »
Thanks Teri!
The less I find that I understand" ~ Porcupine Tree

http://www.last.fm/user/SmilinSkullRing/
Old 10-29-2003, 05:42 PM   #45
RMadd
USER INFO »
Ah! Not the child molester issue again! Well, while we're on it, let's hear a few jokes......... just kidding.