++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2004, 08:53 PM   #76
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
i love you guys!
Old 04-14-2004, 08:58 PM   #77
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Ok, heres the deal, im gonna start a new thread that says "Creed Sucks" and you can all bash me for it there. Everyone can just sit around and take shots at me...

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 04-14-2004, 08:59 PM   #78
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
I love you, hide

I love everyone here including Lech
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 04-14-2004, 10:16 PM   #79
Echelon122
USER INFO »
Quote: Yes, I asked...tremonti4life

Didn't realize that....just answering a question.

Quote: Then don't cite this as an example of a show in which he wasn't himself unless you can provide some concrete information, like Chicago. *All over the place* doesn't tell me squat.

Do you read ANY other boards? Since reading people's reviews of shows tends to give insight into things. When more than one person is reviewing shows with the same things noted, probably something to it.

All over the place...manic. Happy extreams, sad/depressive extreams.

Quote: Similar in what way, that there were technical problems, a power failure, and he got pissy? Crappy crowd? Add alcohol? Was he stammering, stuttering, slurring/forgetting words, stumbling and bumbling? You have to do better than that

Dayton...drunk..pissy, I don't think the crowd was bad.
Spokane..drunk..tried to do Lullaby acapella and totally fucked it up, was also apparently stumbing.

Quote: Again, details please. A simple statement that you say he was drunk doesn't really cut it.

Once again, I suggest reading people's reviews of shows.

Quote: I didn't asked about this show, as that one's been well-documented. I asked about shows other than PSU and Chicago.

I'd go look them up for you, many boards have concert review forums. Usually worth the read.

Quote: No doubt, but your insinuation that he has a shitload of problems that he has to sort out implied that they went beyond his well-documented problems with his ex-wife. Shitload implies many.

I think she's one of the main causes of a LOT of his problems. And again, there are somethings that don't belong on a public BB...if they do, sure as hell not by me.

Quote: Ok, whatever, another supposed *in the know* person who has heard it from some second- to eighth-hand person. Sorry, but unless you know of his supposed problems from your own experience or from some other credible source that can be cited, I think you should keep those kinds of comments to yourself.

If I didn't have an actual credible source, I wouldn't post it. Just because you think I craweld out of some other board (Sorry, but there are other boards and other people off this board who might know things too.)

Quote: *rolls eyes* Blah, blah, blah, again, you have no credible sources except for friends, who no doubt are fans just as yourself. If you can't cite better sources than that, then you're not a credible source, so keep your suppositions about his personal crap to yourself or take them back to Creedpit where the drama runs rampant. I'm not interested in rumor, innuendo or supposed fact unless you can back it up.

I will say, basically any information is not far from the source itself...and leave it at that. I can back it up. However, out of respect to the sources of that information, I won't be putting it on a BB anytime soon.

Funny you sling the "drama" mud at Pit..y'all have plenty yourself.

I might be a newbie here, but I've been
around a long time.
Old 04-14-2004, 10:32 PM   #80
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Echelon122) I will say, basically any information is not far from the source itself...and leave it at that. I can back it up. However, out of respect to the sources of that information, I won't be putting it on a BB anytime soon.
Then why bring it here at all? If you tell us you know things and expect everyone to just take you at your word, when NONE of us knows you, you may as well tell us you're Jesus Christ and you just took a walk on the pool. Just because you say you know inside information does not make it true and it doesn't mean we're all going to drop on our knees and listen with baited breath.

Quote: Funny you sling the "drama" mud at Pit..y'all have plenty yourself.
We didn't before you all started coming here posting about all your inside information.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 04-14-2004, 10:37 PM   #81
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Echelon, I beg to differ about the amount of drama here vs. the Pit, but whatever.
If by ANY other boards you mean Creedpit, then no...I don't read Creedpit because that place is full of competitive, backbiting sycophants who seriously need lives. I gave it a few looks when I was looking for Creed boards to post on and decided I wouldn't fit in very well there. I don't have the time to frequent many other Creed boards, I simply asked you for details about the shows you mentioned.

Quote: I will say, basically any information is not far from the source itself...and leave it at that. I can back it up. However, out of respect to the sources of that information, I won't be putting it on a BB anytime soon.

Not far from the source...that's definitive and really makes for credibility. I would suggest keeping whatever you supposedly get from these sources off the board then. A vague unsubstantiated reference to a shitload of problems isn't fair to the subject of that statement. All it does is create more questions and rile people up for no good reason.

[quoteIf I didn't have an actual credible source, I wouldn't post it. Just because you think I craweld out of some other board (Sorry, but there are other boards and other people off this board who might know things too.)[/quote]

Yeah, and those people keep that stuff to themselves. This is the Internet where a lot of BS gets unleashed. Unless you cite your sources, few are going to take you seriously. And maybe you're not new to Creed or other boards, you are new to the people here, who are less likely to put much stock in what you say because so many poseurs flood the net.
Old 04-14-2004, 10:38 PM   #82
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
I'm going to close this thread since it's obviously turned into an argument (wish I woulda read this sooner).

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Closed Thread