++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2004, 05:49 PM   #61
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Apparently you don't get what I'm trying to say, and you can cloud the issue all you want, but you still haven't shown me proof of anything. And, had you not told me to get my head out of my ass in the first place, I probably wouldn't have gotten snide or snotty with you.
Old 04-14-2004, 05:54 PM   #62
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
I gotta agree with you on one point tho Dogstar, the bryce jordan center does suck pretty bad. And i believe whole heartedly that people shouldnt say they know everything about his problems, you couldnt find someone who agrees more, and i have said over and over that i dont KNOW for certain, that i am giving my opinion from what i have seen. And that part about tremonti that i stated earlier, i didnt mean that he doesnt swear, i mean that he just takes his job seriously enough to avoid risks, thats part of survival. If you think that im saying "i know this and that and this for a fact" well, im sorry that you feel that way, but im going to give my opinion openly, as i always have. My opinion has just as much of a right to be on this board as anyone elses opinion, and if you dont like it, well, you're a moderator. kick me out.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 04-14-2004, 05:58 PM   #63
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Apparently you don't get what I'm trying to say, and you can cloud the issue all you want, but you still haven't shown me proof of anything. And, had you not told me to get my head out of my ass in the first place, I probably wouldn't have gotten snide or snotty with you.

Oh, so its fair that you can sit there and dissect every opinion that i make, and pretty much call me a retard, but when i retaliate i get punished for it?

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 04-14-2004, 06:01 PM   #64
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
The Bryce Jordan Center was the worst place I have ever seen a show in. They should demolish that piece of garbage and start again. Not to mention the complete lack of help or courtesy from the security staff there. They were the worst hosts.

I would never abuse my mod status to boot somebody just because we don't agree. We were just having a lively debate .
Old 04-14-2004, 06:02 PM   #65
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) Oh, so its fair that you can sit there and dissect every opinion that i make, and pretty much call me a retard, but when i retaliate i get punished for it?
Punished? I didn't punish anybody

And I didn't call you any names...Man, lighten up, dude.
Old 04-14-2004, 06:10 PM   #66
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
No, but dissecting every little thing i say and spinning it to your whim made me feel like an idiot, and singled me out in front of everyone. I didnt, and would never personally attack you like you did with me. You could have said something to me but not dissect everything and make what you wanted out of it, i would never steal words out of someone elses mouth, but thats what i feel you did to me. Because you kept saying that i act like i know everything, when i stated countless times that i am making clear observations of what i see. I'm sorry about telling you to get your head outta ur ass, but at the time i was pretty pissed off. But I cant stand it when people cut open every word i say and pick it over to see if i made a mistake somewhere. And especially when i get made fun of for an observation that maybe someone else found enlightening.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 04-14-2004, 06:14 PM   #67
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Okay, so at least now we know the truth ...
The whole break up is Scott's fault. He is a drunk and a drug addict and most especially ... a big, fat liar! (Of course, the "fat" part is due to the drinking and the drugs!) Good thing we have so many people here that have inside information. Otherwise, we would have never known!

I really can't stand this shit anymore!

BTW - I'd just like to point out that ... again ... there is conflict as a result of what Michael "implied." I thought the insinuations were going to stop .... I guess not!

Dogstar - bravo to you!
Old 04-14-2004, 06:22 PM   #68
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
creedlvr, have you been following this at all? apparently not because you would know by now that this argument is coming to an end, and provoking it any further isnt going to happen. Just chill. Its not my fault that you jumped into the fight at the wrong time, i wont hold it against you.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 04-14-2004, 06:39 PM   #69
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Tremonti4life, you had a post that bothered me, so I responded, dissecting or whatever you want to call it...I didn't single you out, I singled out your post. I have done that with other posts that I felt needed a response. You could look them up. It's nothing personal.
Old 04-14-2004, 07:48 PM   #70
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
oh what i've come at the end of it dope! (oops i said dope not a good idea in this thread). fight fight fight

talking about Jango I haven't seen him around at this board for ages although he is a regular at Synergy. I can disregard baseless rumour easily enough but can I have paragraphs, it makes it just too hard to read with a 20 line paragraph with basically no sentence structure. i know this is a bb and not an english class but it does get frustrating perhaps even more then rumours with no evidence!
Old 04-14-2004, 08:35 PM   #71
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Lets all just calm down, shall we
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 04-14-2004, 08:38 PM   #72
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
If anything starts to become an argument, just take it to the PM's. That's what I would do.
Old 04-14-2004, 08:42 PM   #73
hayley
USER INFO »
I've had arguments on here before and you dont think about PM's at the time, trust me

Oh well we all have arguments every now and then

Old 04-14-2004, 08:44 PM   #74
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) Lets all just calm down, shall we

this is like the fights at school, you know its really stupid but still you want them to fight! seriously you are right lets hug
Old 04-14-2004, 08:47 PM   #75
hayley
USER INFO »
Yeah You do want them to carry on just for the enjoyment of people fighting, but this is different on Creed Feed cause we are all family

Feel the Creed Feed love everyone

Closed Thread