++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 04-16-2004, 11:35 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Bitter Sweet

The Heavens above count the tears we cry they only heaven knows just why only heavens on our side has i here the angels scream no more how much more pain must can be taken the angels cry for us mercy when we breakdown only they know this ride has been sweet has hell only heaven knows tears feed are soul without yours i really dont think mine could be hole and without mine my heart would you know longer find only heaven knows I scream inside i wish i could you and wipe your tears to wipe the tears on my face and tell you all the things that i could never say but most of all i would say i love you and i promised i would never let you fall its ok now whats done is done and we here now anyway and we made it and we were strong enough to takes whats ours and Only heaven knows that road that lyes between that time and now so we both will hold on some how only heaven knows whats wrong inside as they cry as we the flesh dyes and we hide only heaven knows they can say its been a hell of a sweet ride and the angels know how you have turned my tears of sadness in tears of joy shouting through the pain like im drunk in and wasted in a world thats blind and dead already with not enough wisdom to help its self as now in these darkned hours the blind awakend feed him give him power to make his reign only heaven knows has it crys and only God knows when he returns i had nothing to return for thats why i died the keys are mine but as far us we know all of this and wont fall short in anyway has our overwhelming hearts is being ripped to be made strong only heaven knows its been a sweet hell of a ride like bitter our stomachs in souls and sweet has honey has we have seen and felt but yet have not tasted its been a hell of sweet ride and only heaven knows you wipe my tears with your hands and being strong has we can
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-20-2004, 01:06 AM   #2
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) ...shouting through the pain like im drunk and wasted in a world thats blind and dead already, with not enough wisdom to help itself
Oh thats huge hon! Wonderful.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 04-20-2004, 10:21 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
why thanks
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything